List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I'm Assuming They're Skipping Thanksgiving?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I'm Assuming They're Skipping Thanksgiving?

Started by Trueheart 6 at 2013/11/27 09:07PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/03 05:48AM, Views: 477, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/11/27 09:07PM
    I'm Assuming They're Skipping Thanksgiving?
    Trueheart 6

With the wedding and shows being pre-empted I'm assuming there will be no Thanksgiving show. Also with A.J. Trial, Monica being there and Tracy being I don't know where there are no Quartermaine's to celebrate. I always looked forward to their Thanksgivings, always ending up with having to order pizza. Too funny

#2   2013/11/30 03:32PM
    Re: I'm Assuming They're Skipping Thanksgiving?
    KarenH

I also was disappointed not to see the pizza episode this year!

#3   2013/11/30 04:21PM
    Bizlet

I read spoilers and early on they it made sound it like the Wedding would happen in November, but over with KMc seeing Pat by the Friday before Thanksgiving.

So I thought they were going to get something together with the family they had. It is always better when all the extended family shows up anyway.

I hope maybe to make things up to Liz AJ reads the Christmas Story to the children at GH.

#4   2013/11/30 04:21PM
    Bizlet

I read spoilers and early on they it made sound it like the Wedding would happen in November, but over with KMc seeing Pat by the Friday before Thanksgiving.

So I thought they were going to get something together with the family they had. It is always better when all the extended family shows up anyway.

I hope maybe to make things up to Liz AJ reads the Christmas Story to the children at GH.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/30 04:21PM
    #5   2013/12/03 05:48AM
    ransomha

The date on the wedding invitation was the day BEFORE Thanksgiving so maybe it's not Thanksgiving in PC yet.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list