List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Whats next for Sabrina Patrick Robin

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Whats next for Sabrina Patrick Robin

Started by GHYR fan at 2013/11/27 04:36PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/03 12:01PM, Views: 9368, Replies: 24
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/27 04:36PM
    Whats next for Sabrina Patrick Robin
    GHYR fan

I am predicting that Patrick will reunite with Robin out of his memories of their past relationship. However I think the reunion will be stressed with Emma not really rebonding with her mom. Also Robin and Patrick will not see eye to eye on parenting / family time / home life that Patrick has recently created. Robin will of course be engrossed in her work and not put family first. I can imagine Emma saying "Well Sabrina would play with me", etc. Sabrina of course will step out of the way and rather than be alone, she will go back to the familiar Carlos. He will turn back into the control freak she said he was and maybe even an abuse storyline will come out of it. Patrick will probably see what is happening and swoop in to get Sabrina out of the situation. Eventually Patrick and Sabrina will reunite either by Robin running off to do her work or dying from her disease. What do you think?

#2   2013/11/27 08:58PM
    Re: Whats next for Sabrina Patrick Robin
    Trueheart 6

Quote GHYR fan: I am predicting that Patrick will reunite with Robin out of his memories of their past relationship. However I think the reunion will be stressed with Emma not really rebonding with her mom. Also Robin and Patrick will not see eye to eye on parenting / family time / home life that Patrick has recently created. Robin will of course be engrossed in her work and not put family first. I can imagine Emma saying "Well Sabrina would play with me", etc. Sabrina of course will step out of the way and rather than be alone, she will go back to the familiar Carlos. He will turn back into the control freak she said he was and maybe even an abuse storyline will come out of it. Patrick will probably see what is happening and swoop in to get Sabrina out of the situation. Eventually Patrick and Sabrina will reunite either by Robin running off to do her work or dying from her disease. What do you think?

I think that's a great scenario. I wondered about Emma's reaction. She did let Sabrina know that even though she would be her new Mommy, she could never take the place of her real Mommy. I do think however Emma will still want Sabrina in her life, more like a big sister, but won't understand the adult dynamics of what it would be like for Sabrina to stay in her life. She may blame Robin for this. Also even though Patrick will still love Robin I'm sure , can he just turn his feelings off for Sabrina? I did think about Robin dying of her disease, especially through all she's been through. She may ask Sabrina to marry Patrick and take care of her family. That would be a great sl. Then Robin could actually say goodbye to her family. I want to cry thinking about it. I still remember when Stone was dying, that was a tear jerker.

#3   2013/11/27 11:03PM
    cardgirl

First, I think Emma will be more than elated to see her mommy again. She knows Sabrina is not her mom, but is a good substitute....Emma and Sabrina have already agreed that nobody can take Robin's place. Well, except maybe Robin. Emma will have not trouble rebonding with her mommy. I think she will see Robin and be like Sabrina who?.

I think Robin and Patrick will get back together. Patrick will feel guilty about hurting Sabrina, but he will not pass up a chance to be with Robin and Emma as a family. I think they, ( Robin and Patrick,) will have trouble at first reestablishing their relationship, but they can do it. I think they will still value family. I never saw Robin as obsessed in her work. She and Patrick have always tried to put Emma and their family first, and I think that is how it will be. However, I do think there will be some bumps.

Patrick and Robin will have both changed because of the Robin dying. Robin will be different because of being held captive for so long. Patrick will be different because of having to live without Robin for so long. I think nobody can go through things like this and NOT be different. Still, I think Patrick is very much in love with Robin. I think he was never in love with Sabrina. He loves her yes, but not the way he loves Robin.

Sabrina will step aside because she is a decent person. I think she might be tempted to return to Carlos. I think at the root of her, Sabrina is insecure about herself. So, she might be tempted to be with Carlos because she might view him as safe. He does love her. But I do think he views her as a possession more than a life partner. I think he will try to control her and I hope she will not let that happen. Personally, I think Carlos is all wrong for Sabrina. He is definitely to old for her. And he is a hitman. I think she may not know that and if she finds out, she will not want to be with somebody like that.

On the other hand, KM is only on GH for a short term contract, which is generally three to six months. She is getting ready to direct her first film, she is just waiting for the funding, but she intends to pursue that so she will be leaving soon. I don't think they will ever really kill off such an iconic character ever. I think they will write her out. I have heard nothing of JT leaving. I just read he is happy where he is. I think maybe they will write it that Robin and Patrick grow apart Or Robin leaves to do some medical project. Maybe she will just let the wedding happen and still be in Emma's life. I just can't see Patrick not wanting to be with Robin. I do think he will be torn though. Whatever happens, it will be interesting.

#4   2013/11/28 04:00AM
    Bizlet

Quote cardgirl: First, I think Emma will be more than elated to see her mommy again. She knows Sabrina is not her mom, but is a good substitute....Emma and Sabrina have already agreed that nobody can take Robin's place. Well, except maybe Robin. Emma will have not trouble rebonding with her mommy. I think she will see Robin and be like Sabrina who?.

I think Robin and Patrick will get back together. Patrick will feel guilty about hurting Sabrina, but he will not pass up a chance to be with Robin and Emma as a family. I think they, ( Robin and Patrick,) will have trouble at first reestablishing their relationship, but they can do it. I think they will still value family. I never saw Robin as obsessed in her work. She and Patrick have always tried to put Emma and their family first, and I think that is how it will be. However, I do think there will be some bumps.

Patrick and Robin will have both changed because of the Robin dying. Robin will be different because of being held captive for so long. Patrick will be different because of having to live without Robin for so long. I think nobody can go through things like this and NOT be different. Still, I think Patrick is very much in love with Robin. I think he was never in love with Sabrina. He loves her yes, but not the way he loves Robin.

Sabrina will step aside because she is a decent person. I think she might be tempted to return to Carlos. I think at the root of her, Sabrina is insecure about herself. So, she might be tempted to be with Carlos because she might view him as safe. He does love her. But I do think he views her as a possession more than a life partner. I think he will try to control her and I hope she will not let that happen. Personally, I think Carlos is all wrong for Sabrina. He is definitely to old for her. And he is a hitman. I think she may not know that and if she finds out, she will not want to be with somebody like that.

On the other hand, KM is only on GH for a short term contract, which is generally three to six months. She is getting ready to direct her first film, she is just waiting for the funding, but she intends to pursue that so she will be leaving soon. I don't think they will ever really kill off such an iconic character ever. I think they will write her out. I have heard nothing of JT leaving. I just read he is happy where he is. I think maybe they will write it that Robin and Patrick grow apart Or Robin leaves to do some medical project. Maybe she will just let the wedding happen and still be in Emma's life. I just can't see Patrick not wanting to be with Robin. I do think he will be torn though. Whatever happens, it will be interesting.

My hunch is, if Pat and Sabrina marry on Monday, Robin will reveal herself to Pat shortly after. I agree with you I think don't KMc stay is long term and TR is set to return to Y&R at the end of February. So that is the perfect time to write her out. Pat will run back to Sabrina and maybe they we already be married. With any luck all will be forgiven by the nurses ball.

#5   2013/11/29 03:37AM
    scrubsfan

I've "heard" that after Xmas when they renew their vows and rings put back on a idea brought on by Emma that scrubs gets involved with story witha Anna, duke and Robert

Which in the end has Robert leaving again (so TR gets to move over to Ynr)

And then of course Robin gets the pubicity of her cure and Patrick fights Silas over who becomes COS.

#6   2013/11/29 09:48AM
    Bettie Davis

What happens to Patrick and Sabrina, Nothing, mostly revenge on her part, and as for Robin yeah, they get back together.

#7   2013/11/29 11:44AM
    scrubsfan

Well seeing as Emma didn't respond so well when she was sick with Sabrina and wanting mommy to take care of her less then 2 months ago I'm gonna say Emma's gonna be walking on air the mommy's home and she'll be the FORCE to make sure that DRakes stay as ONE.

#8   2013/11/29 12:08PM
    iluvtad

Quote Bettie Davis: What happens to Patrick and Sabrina, Nothing, mostly revenge on her part, and as for Robin yeah, they get back together.

"Nothing" is true & accurate, nothing can happen, at least legally, but I don't think revenge will come into play with Sabrina. When everything is explained, she and Patrick will see that this was beyond Robin's control, although personally I think she could have called Patrick sooner, after reuniting with her parents, and all that stuff, she should have called him right away. If Duke hadn't given her the phone and put a little pressure on her to finally dial, I think she would still be sitting in the living room at Wyndemere thinking about Patrick getting married instead of calling!
    What I can't wait for is Maxie seeing Robin, and freeing herself from the guilt she feels about Robin's presumed death, I think then Maxie will be able to see more clearly about her future actions to share custody of her baby.
    I also do think that Sabrina will get back with Carlos, I don't think that Carlos will make it easy for her tho, he is going to say "I told you so" first!

#9   2013/11/30 12:12PM
    stonecoldhot

I think it will be a big mess,it won`t have a happy ending, Emma will be a mess ,feeling guilty that she wants Sabrina as a mom, but not wanting to hurt Robin,Patrick too he will be torn as to what he wants, he will not just fall into Robin`s arms, he will be very angry she did not come to him first IMO

#10   2013/12/01 02:13PM
    akita

Poor Sabrina, this girl is too nice and not equipped to handle the malicious ways of port Charles. Robin leaves so poor emma, robin returns but for a short time so poor emma again. Quick question. .....WHY DO WE NEED ROBIN, WHY DOES ANYONE NEED ROBIN???

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list