List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Robin staying around

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Robin staying around

Started by Tinkjenks at 2013/11/27 10:10AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/01 03:09PM, Views: 2817, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/27 10:10AM
    Robin staying around
    Tinkjenks

Everyone seems so excited about Patrick and Robin reuniting, me too. But it was my understanding she was not doing to be around that long and I was wondering how that would be handled, maybe her and Patrick won't be able to work things out or something??? What does everyone else think?? Also I wanted to mention that I agree completely about how stupid some of this story line has rolled along, like Robin and Robert having all that conversation the other day when Anna and Luke are downstairs in crisis......just crazy and also about Robin not calling Patrick right away. Just too crazy......

#2   2013/11/27 10:57AM
    Re: Robin staying around
    iluvtad

Quote Tinkjenks: Everyone seems so excited about Patrick and Robin reuniting, me too. But it was my understanding she was not doing to be around that long and I was wondering how that would be handled, maybe her and Patrick won't be able to work things out or something??? What does everyone else think?? Also I wanted to mention that I agree completely about how stupid some of this story line has rolled along, like Robin and Robert having all that conversation the other day when Anna and Luke are downstairs in crisis......just crazy and also about Robin not calling Patrick right away. Just too crazy......

I have to agree with you, I kept thinking, geez there will be plenty of time for Robin & family to catch up and explain, get the hugs over with, find your comrades make sure they are safe, and Robin call your husband & daughter whom you say you have missed so much, stop whining about Patrick moving on and stop the wedding already!
    Don't get me wrong like all characters involved here, but really move this sl along...

#3   2013/11/27 12:15PM
    Bizlet

They seemed to more focused on the reunion of the Scorpio family. I loved the flashed back scene with Anna and Robin in yesterday's episode.

#4   2013/11/27 12:25PM
    genhospchat

Quote Tinkjenks: Everyone seems so excited about Patrick and Robin reuniting, me too. But it was my understanding she was not doing to be around that long and I was wondering how that would be handled, maybe her and Patrick won't be able to work things out or something??? What does everyone else think?? Also I wanted to mention that I agree completely about how stupid some of this story line has rolled along, like Robin and Robert having all that conversation the other day when Anna and Luke are downstairs in crisis......just crazy and also about Robin not calling Patrick right away. Just too crazy......

How about Robin just gets on the launch and goes to her daughter? Chat later!

#5   2013/11/27 12:42PM
    butterflycake

:) Tinkjenks, I was wondering the same thing about the future sl of Patrick and Robin. Now I do remember reading on a rumorville that Robin was to return for a short while and that when she left she would be taking Patrick, Emma, Anna, Duke and Robert with her. But I assume its rumors, not for sure. This was way in early Sept. But, I agree they are dragging this slowly. Like I said few days ago, I would have said Love you mom, dad but get me to the church on time to stop this wedding. At least call patrick, not have Duke beg u too call him. what a mess. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

#6   2013/11/27 12:54PM
    Bizlet

Quote butterflycake: Tinkjenks, I was wondering the same thing about the future sl of Patrick and Robin. Now I do remember reading on a rumorville that Robin was to return for a short while and that when she left she would be taking Patrick, Emma, Anna, Duke and Robert with her. But I assume its rumors, not for sure. This was way in early Sept. But, I agree they are dragging this slowly. Like I said few days ago, I would have said Love you mom, dad but get me to the church on time to stop this wedding. At least call patrick, not have Duke beg u too call him. what a mess. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

I think if Robin (KMc) leaves the show with anyone it will be when Robert (TR) heads backs to Y&R. I think Tristan is leaving at the end of February.

#7   2013/11/27 07:06PM
    irishrose0304

I hope she walks away from the church and lets Patrick and Sabrina get married. The trauma it would cause to her daughter for her to just walk in would be tremendous.

#8   2013/11/27 08:46PM
    Trueheart 6

I could understand Robin being torn, she realizes that life has gone on without her and she really doesn't want to hurt anyone but truth is someone will get hurt. I think that is one of the reasons she didn't rush to call. But fact is she is Patrick's wife and Emma's mother she has every right to see them again. It's not like she left them because she wanted to, she was kidnapped. So go on Robin and get your family back. Sorry Sabrina, looks like it's back to Carlos for you.

#9   2013/11/27 10:35PM
    soapcrazy81

I HOPE ROBIN GETS HER FAMILY BACK SOON THIS IS GOING ON WAY TO LONG. I NEVER REALLY BELIVED IN PATRICK AND SABRINA LOVE IT REALLY SEEMS LIKE PATRICK WAS ONLY TRYING TO PROVE TO HIMSELF HE CAN MOVE ON FROM ROBIN IT SEEMED FORCED AND I FEEL SABRINA FEELS IT TO SHE DOES NOT HAVE PATRICK FULL HEART. IM SURE HE CARE FOR HER BUT I DONT BELIVE FOR ONE SECOND HE IS TRULEY IN LOVE WITH HER.I FEEL HE FEELS SOME WHAT OBLIGATED TO SABRINA FOR CARING FOR EMMA AND BEING THERE THE WAY SHE WAS.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/27 10:37PM
    #10   2013/11/27 10:57PM
    Shariten

Yeah and how about today when Bobbie got to and from Luke's room at the Metrocourt in record time as Felix and Sabrina, Maxie and Spinelli, Anna/Robert/Luke/Nik/Faison all were still in the same conversations with only seconds passing?

I thought I read that Robin is going to be "out of town" a lot because she created this plutonium cure and she will become a famous doctor. That is how I heard they are going to handle her times away. Kind of like when Tony Geary leaves.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list