List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Maxie

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Maxie

Started by ransomha at 2013/11/26 01:32PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/29 03:18PM, Views: 2590, Replies: 37
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/11/26 03:51PM
    Re: Maxie
    oltllover

Quote ransomha: I can see why it would be nearly impossible to live in the same town as your baby girl and not yearn to see her.

Spin HAS to send her away, in fear of losing custody but, it has to be killing him too , knowing Connie needs her mother as much as her mother needs her.

They need to file an appeal for at least visitations.If not, Maxie needs to leave town for 6 months until they can revisit the case.

Time enough for Maxie to have her own real baby.

Just totally understand Maxie's uncontrollable urge to hold her daughter.

KS is due sometime in January so I'm guessing that within the next month she will be written out and hopefully be back a few months into the new year then they can finally reunite mother and daughter.

#12   2013/11/26 03:54PM
    Flying Hawk

Quote mauimama:
    Quote iluvtad: My heart breaks for Maxie, I can't imagine having a baby and not being able to even hold it! Say what you will about Maxie, but spare me the "she deserves it" or "she brought it on herself", been there a million times already, and yes, she deserves punishment, but being totally cut off from her little baby? Barbaric, she should at least have visitation, I am hoping Spinelli will do something about that, and hopefully, before the baby starts calling Ellie "Mommy"!

Y
    And the last straw would be for that twit Shrewlu to come ragging in her face with "now you know what it's like to not have your baby" --- lord I despise that biottch... I hope to gawd that Ben is NOT ANY part of Shrewlu at all -- hopefully it's a Dante donation and a Britch egg.

Wow I see you like her as much as I do

#13   2013/11/26 04:33PM
    ransomha

Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha: I can see why it would be nearly impossible to live in the same town as your baby girl and not yearn to see her.

Spin HAS to send her away, in fear of losing custody but, it has to be killing him too , knowing Connie needs her mother as much as her mother needs her.

They need to file an appeal for at least visitations.If not, Maxie needs to leave town for 6 months until they can revisit the case.

KS is due sometime in January so I'm guessing that within the next month she will be written out and hopefully be back a few months into the new year then they can finally reunite mother and daughter.

Hopefully, keeping a mother away from her child is barbaric.

#14   2013/11/26 05:53PM
    soapcrazy81

I REALLY HOPE MAXIE GET HER BABY AND SPENILLI DONT END UP RASING HER WITH ELLIE OR THE BABY GET REALLY CLOSE TO ELLIE I JUST DONT LIKE ELLIE SHE IS SNEAKY TO ME AND I HOPE THEY CHANGE THE NAME CONNIE SUCKS IT WAS COOL OR CONNIE BUT NOT THE BABY

#15   2013/11/26 05:55PM
    Layngel

Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:

Agree.

#16   2013/11/27 07:47AM
    ransomha

Quote Layngel:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:

Agree.

I don't think Spin will chance it though, he HAS to keep Maxie away.

#17   2013/11/27 09:40AM
    Scrimmage

I have a question for those who identify with Maxie and have said that if they were in her place, NOTHING would keep them from their baby, no matter the consequences for doing so.

Seriously?

If the threat of spending a few weeks or even months in lockup where you definitely wouldn't be able to see her wouldn't be enough of a deterrent, what about the very real possibility that that the judge could make the order PERMANENT, which would prevent you from being around your daughter for the rest of her life instead of a mere six months? I understand the emotional bond between a mother and child and all that stuff, but what's called for in this case, and what the judge is obviously looking for, is discipline, maturity, and at least some indication that Maxie has learned the value of respecting and abiding by the rules of society which says, among other things, that you don't try to give away your children, and you don't ignore the laws of the land, or the orders of the court just because you disagree with them.

By blatantly violating the restrictions placed upon her after even less than one day, Maxie has not only jeopardized Spinelli's chances to retain custody of their daughter, but has also proven herself incapable of controlling her impulses, and unworthy of the trust that the court, in it's wisdom, has denied her. In fact, her actions are the very definition of contempt of court. For that matter, she has shown absolutely no respect for ANY authority, legal or moral. Her pattern of behavior throughout this entire debacle has been to ignore the intrinsic value of doing the “right thing” for its own sake, and to instead do whatever she wanted to do, based on whether or not she thought she could get away with it.

Maxie's priorities are all screwed up. During the hearing, Maxie was more worried about the clothes she was wearing and the image she projected rather than convincing the judge that she had learned the error of her ways. Now, she's more concerned about missing the opportunity to dress her daughter up in cute outfits to show her off in public than she is about becoming a better person so that in six months she can show the court that she can be a good role model for Spixie. Apparently, Maxie doesn't want a child to raise that would require her to develop a functioning moral compass, she wants a doll to play dress up with, as if her daughter was the ultimate fashion accessory.

In spite of the fact that she caused this whole mess, Maxie only regrets that things didn't work out in her favor, and she truly believes the ruling against her was unfair. Until she can accept that it was NOT unfair, or even unreasonable, and can convincingly demonstrate to the court that she wouldn't pass on her own amoral point of view that “the end justifies the means, just as long as you don't get caught,” to her daughter, then Maxie shouldn't be allowed anywhere NEAR Spixie, or any OTHER child for that matter.

#18   2013/11/27 09:46AM
    Bizlet

IRL we know KS is going on maternity leave. So is Maxie, going to go stay with Frisco, get herself locked up, or end up in a coma/catatonic state for the leave. (Like Laura). I don't they will have her run with the baby, but I could be wrong.

#19   2013/11/27 11:24AM
    ransomha

Quote Bizlet: IRL we know KS is going on maternity leave. So is Maxie, going to go stay with Frisco, get herself locked up, or end up in a coma/catatonic state for the leave. (Like Laura). I don't they will have her run with the baby, but I could be wrong.

Hope you're NOT!

Watching Spin and Sam raising their babies is kind of amusing.

But, if Spin is on reoccurring, his absence could be that he's searching for Maxie and the baby., if she takes off.

#20   2013/11/27 12:58PM
    butterflycake

I really feel bad for Maxie not seeing her baby. And that is the truth. But let me say this. The purpose of the courts decision whether we agree or not; is to give Maxie time to really think about things she has done or not make future mistakes putting herself before others. Today she put Spinelli in a bad situation. If the courts had her followed and Im sure they arent doing that, then she would be in jail and Spinelli would lose their daughter. She has to THINK and she still not putting others first.

Yes LuLu was wrong too, that is not her child. But if Dante finds out Ben is his, I have no doubt he will file for full custody. And why shouldnt he..Britt is still lying, and deceiving people even Nik.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list