List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Maxie

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Maxie

Started by ransomha at 2013/11/26 01:32PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/29 03:18PM, Views: 2737, Replies: 37
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/26 01:32PM
    Maxie
    ransomha

I can see why it would be nearly impossible to live in the same town as your baby girl and not yearn to see her.

Spin HAS to send her away, in fear of losing custody but, it has to be killing him too , knowing Connie needs her mother as much as her mother needs her.

They need to file an appeal for at least visitations.If not, Maxie needs to leave town for 6 months until they can revisit the case.

Time enough for Maxie to have her own real baby.

Just totally understand Maxie's uncontrollable urge to hold her daughter.

#2   2013/11/26 02:03PM
    Re: Maxie
    Lindylula

Same here. I'm hoping with Robin coming back, things will change as Maxie didn't "kill" her

#3   2013/11/26 02:41PM
    iluvtad

My heart breaks for Maxie, I can't imagine having a baby and not being able to even hold it! Say what you will about Maxie, but spare me the "she deserves it" or "she brought it on herself", been there a million times already, and yes, she deserves punishment, but being totally cut off from her little baby? Barbaric, she should at least have visitation, I am hoping Spinelli will do something about that, and hopefully, before the baby starts calling Ellie "Mommy"!

#4   2013/11/26 02:44PM
    mauimama

Quote iluvtad: My heart breaks for Maxie, I can't imagine having a baby and not being able to even hold it! Say what you will about Maxie, but spare me the "she deserves it" or "she brought it on herself", been there a million times already, and yes, she deserves punishment, but being totally cut off from her little baby? Barbaric, she should at least have visitation, I am hoping Spinelli will do something about that, and hopefully, before the baby starts calling Ellie "Mommy"!

And the last straw would be for that twit Shrewlu to come ragging in her face with "now you know what it's like to not have your baby" --- lord I despise that biottch... I hope to gawd that Ben is NOT ANY part of Shrewlu at all -- hopefully it's a Dante donation and a Britch egg.

#5   2013/11/26 02:53PM
    iluvtad

Quote mauimama:
    Quote iluvtad: My heart breaks for Maxie, I can't imagine having a baby and not being able to even hold it! Say what you will about Maxie, but spare me the "she deserves it" or "she brought it on herself", been there a million times already, and yes, she deserves punishment, but being totally cut off from her little baby? Barbaric, she should at least have visitation, I am hoping Spinelli will do something about that, and hopefully, before the baby starts calling Ellie "Mommy"!

And the last straw would be for that twit Shrewlu to come ragging in her face with "now you know what it's like to not have your baby" --- lord I despise that biottch... I hope to gawd that Ben is NOT ANY part of Shrewlu at all -- hopefully it's a Dante donation and a Britch egg.

I can see Shrewlu doing exactly that, in fact I am surprised that she hasn't already shown up at Maxie's apartment and gotten in her face! I still think she is going to pull a "Heather" and do something drastic to Maxie, I really think so.
    I don't however, want Ben to be a part of Britch at all (sorry Ransomha), just when I am thinking she is getting nicer, she acts like her usual nasty self like she did with Brad in the lab the last two days, but Dante does deserve his child, no doubt about that.

#6   2013/11/26 03:20PM
    ransomha

Quote Lindylula: Same here. I'm hoping with Robin coming back, things will change as Maxie didn't "kill" her

That was a low blow.

Maxie really needs Robin's wisdom and love right now.
    Looking for to that reunion too.
    Doing this one person at a time is excoriating .

#7   2013/11/26 03:21PM
    ransomha

They need to appeal and do it now!

#8   2013/11/26 03:24PM
    ransomha

Quote iluvtad:
    Quote mauimama:

I can see Shrewlu doing exactly that, in fact I am surprised that she hasn't already shown up at Maxie's apartment and gotten in her face! I still think she is going to pull a "Heather" and do something drastic to Maxie, I really think so.
    I don't however, want Ben to be a part of Britch at all (sorry Ransomha), just when I am thinking she is getting nicer, she acts like her usual nasty self like she did with Brad in the lab the last two days, but Dante does deserve his child, no doubt about that.

I thought Britt was cool in the lab today. She's funny with Brad and gave Patrick something to think about!

I do really like this character and especially with Nic.

Notice Patrick had his phone on him to show Brad a pic of Robin then they showed it ringing on his table at home when Robin called. Bad cutting!

#9   2013/11/26 03:45PM
    Layngel

Quote ransomha:
    Quote iluvtad:
    Quote mauimama:

I thought Britt was cool in the lab today. She's funny with Brad and gave Patrick something to think about!

Notice Patrick had his phone on him to show Brad a pic of Robin then they showed it ringing on his table at home when Robin called. Bad cutting!

Omg, I didn't think about that!!!!!!!! Lol bad writing!

#10   2013/11/26 03:49PM
    oltllover

Quote Layngel:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote iluvtad:
    Quote mauimama:

Omg, I didn't think about that!!!!!!!! Lol bad writing!

yes that was strange. I'm just going to pretend that it was an old phone that still had Robin's pic on it.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list