List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Baby for Lulu and Dante

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Baby for Lulu and Dante

Started by Barbnor at 2013/11/26 09:56AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/10 10:18PM, Views: 1904, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/26 09:56AM
    Baby for Lulu and Dante
    Barbnor

The way I have it figured is----Britt used one of Lulu's eggs and so Ben is really Dante and Lulu's baby. We know that Brad is not the father. I figure that Britt is going to get killed off or something happens that forces the truth to come out. Lulu and Dante will find out eventually that they are really parents.

#2   2013/11/26 10:14AM
    Re: Baby for Lulu and Dante
    Monkey Mama

Quote Barbnor: The way I have it figured is----Britt used one of Lulu's eggs and so Ben is really Dante and Lulu's baby. We know that Brad is not the father. I figure that Britt is going to get killed off or something happens that forces the truth to come out. Lulu and Dante will find out eventually that they are really parents.

But according to Lulu's theory of what makes someone a childs "real" Mother, its the women who has kept them & taken care of them & is all that baby knows as a Mom. In that case Britt IS Ben's Mother.

#3   2013/11/26 12:52PM
    IslandGirl33

[quote]Quote Monkey Mama: But according to Lulu's theory of what makes someone a childs "real" Mother, its the women who has kept them & taken care of them & is all that baby knows as a Mom. In that case Britt IS Ben's Mother.[/quote]

Touche'

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/26 12:53PM
    #4   2013/11/26 12:57PM
    Layngel

This whole baby sl is driving me nuts. I wish they would move along with it. I assume though that Dante and Lulu will have to have more marital issues until they find out 6 months from now that Ben is theirs.

#5   2013/11/26 01:00PM
    ransomha

I hope Ben is Britt's baby.

Don't care who the dad is.

#6   2013/11/26 01:09PM
    Bizlet

Quote Layngel: This whole baby sl is driving me nuts. I wish they would move along with it. I assume though that Dante and Lulu will have to have more marital issues until they find out 6 months from now that Ben is theirs.

I really hope it is over soon. Whether or not Britt manages to escape charges and Lulu is in Shaddybrook Dante not Nik should be bonding with Ben. My hope if not sooner no later than February.

#7   2013/11/26 01:25PM
    Layngel

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Layngel: This whole baby sl is driving me nuts. I wish they would move along with it. I assume though that Dante and Lulu will have to have more marital issues until they find out 6 months from now that Ben is theirs.

I really hope it is over soon. Whether or not Britt manages to escape charges and Lulu is in Shaddybrook Dante not Nik should be bonding with Ben. My hope if not sooner no later than February.

Agreed. I would be even up for a Christmas wrap up.

#8   2013/11/26 02:37PM
    bellasmema

I am not sure Britt actually knows who Ben's parents are???
    She could not insert the eggs into herself, so maybe her mom did it???

#9   2013/11/26 04:24PM
    HOT PINK

I know a few folks will probably go "Ewwww.." But, I have never believed Maxie had a miscarriage. I think Britt actually stole the fetus Maxie was carrying and Dr. O implanted it into Britt. This scenario was done several years ago on All My Children. Erica Cane thought she had lost her and Jeff Martin's baby. But, it was taken from her by Dr. Greg Madden (played by IAN BUCHANAN), who implanted the fetus into his wife and raised the baby (Josh) as his own.

I hope that, if Lulu and Dante learn baby Ben is really theirs, Lulu just might realize how nasty and horrible she has been to Maxie. And, maybe the judge might overturn his ruling and allow Maxie to be a proper mother to her baby.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/26 04:27PM
    #10   2013/12/10 03:45PM
    what else

Please tell me how you can steal a fetus, already growing in the Mom and put it in another woman's body which is not prepared? Really is this possible? Oh no, wait a minute. Its a soap opera.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list