List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Jerome's are on their A game

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Jerome's are on their A game

Started by CHATTERBOX22 at 2013/11/22 04:35PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/04 06:54PM, Views: 3654, Replies: 83
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #71   2013/11/30 12:25PM
    Re: The Jerome's are on their A game
    ransomha

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote oltllover: I.m sure she doesn't want Morgan hurt but she is dating the son of a mobster so getting hurt is the nature of the beast. and Kiki and Michael were already gone from the gallery when all the bone marrow stuff was discussed, remember morgan and michael were fighting on the pier...

Kiki is every bit as disloyal as Morgan has been because Ava and Sonny both lied and threw their own kids under the bus to further their selfish agendas. Can't say as I blame either one of those kids for being angry at their criminal mobbed up parents.

Kiki and Michael told Sonny what they knew about Ava and her mother and Julian. Michael isn't angry with Sonny at all,

#72   2013/11/30 12:59PM
    oltllover

Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote ghfanfare: Too bad Kiki got all hooked up with Michael. It seems to have turned her into a shrieking sniveling wench. She was kinda cool when she first came on. Sort of bad and sassy. That would have fit in nicely with the Jerome family and made her a much more interesting character. Would rather see her interacting with mommy dearest and uncle Jules rather than fawning over Michael.

She hates them too, figurers.

She hates her mother, she doesn't know the rest of the Jeromes other then what MIchael/Sonny is filling her head with.

With the way Julian is using Morgan and refusing to store his marrow for Danny, I can't see her being much of a fan.

Kiki doesn't want Morgan to be hurt and Julian not only put out a hit to have him MURDERED but, now is using him against his father.
    Most people don't think that's a very nice trait in a man.

Also, I think Kiki and Michael were still at Franco's show when Julian told Sam he couldn't store his marrow because he was afraid.
    He uses kids and I can't see Kiki being cool with that.

I.m sure she doesn't want Morgan hurt but she is dating the son of a mobster so getting hurt is the nature of the beast. and Kiki and Michael were already gone from the gallery when all the bone marrow stuff was discussed, remember morgan and michael were fighting on the pier...

Because Sonny cares about Michael and Morgan, neither one is part of his business. He has refused many time to let Michael or Morgan in, unlike Julian that because his hit man didn't follow his orders and his sister warned Morgan, betrayal on both people that are suppose to be on Julian's side, Julian has a 19 year old kid working for him. BIG difference.

I'm pretty sure Michael and Morgan left AFTER the bone marrow was discussed. If not, Julian should try to keep it a secret as it makes him look terrible. Even Kiki was willing to help when she thought she was a Q.

But, this is a small town and being Silas's daughter, she may very well find out that Julian refused Silas's request to store Julian's marrow.

Since many have already reminded you of how sonny "used" Karen and how sonny's business is the reason for Michael being shot and Kristina being set up by Scully, saying that he has kept them out of the business is kind of a joke. and as far as who was in the gallery when Julian admitted who he was and told sam that Sonny had a hit on him and he wouldn't harvest his marrow the only people there during that convo was Alexis, Sam, Silas, Julian and Ava and of course Sonny its on you tube so its not that hard to see for yourself. and since we are on the subject of being a good dad I lost all respect for Sonny when he did NOTHING about Kristina being beaten by her boyfriend. even a father who isn't in the mob would have kicked Keifer's a$$.

#73   2013/11/30 02:05PM
    ransomha

Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote ghfanfare: Too bad Kiki got all hooked up with Michael. It seems to have turned her into a shrieking sniveling wench. She was kinda cool when she first came on. Sort of bad and sassy. That would have fit in nicely with the Jerome family and made her a much more interesting character. Would rather see her interacting with mommy dearest and uncle Jules rather than fawning over Michael.

She hates her mother, she doesn't know the rest of the Jeromes other then what MIchael/Sonny is filling her head with.

With the way Julian is using Morgan and refusing to store his marrow for Danny, I can't see her being much of a fan.

Kiki doesn't want Morgan to be hurt and Julian not only put out a hit to have him MURDERED but, now is using him against his father.

Also, I think Kiki and Michael were still at Franco's show when Julian told Sam he couldn't store his marrow because he was afraid.

I.m sure she doesn't want Morgan hurt but she is dating the son of a mobster so getting hurt is the nature of the beast. and Kiki and Michael were already gone from the gallery when all the bone marrow stuff was discussed, remember morgan and michael were fighting on the pier...

Because Sonny cares about Michael and Morgan, neither one is part of his business. He has refused many time to let Michael or Morgan in, unlike Julian that because his hit man didn't follow his orders and his sister warned Morgan, betrayal on both people that are suppose to be on Julian's side, Julian has a 19 year old kid working for him. BIG difference.

I'm pretty sure Michael and Morgan left AFTER the bone marrow was discussed. If not, Julian should try to keep it a secret as it makes him look terrible. Even Kiki was willing to help when she thought she was a Q.

But, this is a small town and being Silas's daughter, she may very well find out that Julian refused Silas's request to store Julian's marrow.

Since many have already reminded you of how sonny "used" Karen and how sonny's business is the reason for Michael being shot and Kristina being set up by Scully, saying that he has kept them out of the business is kind of a joke. and as far as who was in the gallery when Julian admitted who he was and told sam that Sonny had a hit on him and he wouldn't harvest his marrow the only people there during that convo was Alexis, Sam, Silas, Julian and Ava and of course Sonny its on you tube so its not that hard to see for yourself. and since we are on the subject of being a good dad I lost all respect for Sonny when he did NOTHING about Kristina being beaten by her boyfriend. even a father who isn't in the mob would have kicked Keifer's a$$.

Maybe because Sonny did make a mistake with Karen when he was like 20 something years old, is why he's such a good dad now.
    He gave his son a restaurant to manage to keep him out of the mob business.

Sonny had actually given up the mob business when Michael was shot. They were in his legitimate coffee warehouse at the time and this was when Sonny went back into the mob, realizing he could never get out.

As far as Kristina's assault. Sonny respected Alexis's request that she was going to take care of this situation and did NOT want Sonny to kill him.As parents, he respected Alexis 's wishes and Alexis sure did take care of it.

As Silas is Danny's doctor, and Silas is Kiki's father, the shame of Julian hiding behind a year old cancer survivor won't be a secret for long. He's a coward but, I think Julian using Morgan will be more important to Kiki then Julian;s shameful behavior towards his grandson.

I do think it's pretty cool that Sonny's behavior of over 20 years ago is what people use against him.
    Showing how long he's come as he admitted it was wrong and never used or dealt with girls in that way again.

Which is why Sonny rules PC.

#74   2013/11/30 02:05PM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha:

Yup! That's when Sonny proved what little value he had as a man. He left it to the woman to take care of the guy who was harming his daughter. What a big man!

#75   2013/11/30 03:10PM
    ransomha

Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha:

Sonny respecting Kristina's wishes and Alexi's wishes is now a bad thing?
    When Sonny is on his meds, he's really quite reasonable.
    I was proud of him for not throwing barware and killing a child, But, it's Julian that hurts teenagers, not Sonny.

#76   2014/04/04 08:06AM
    Nightmoves

Looks like the Jeromes are still on their 'A' game. Julian still alive and kicking Julian starting to have a relationship with his son, daughter and grandson, and is in the beginning stages of a hot romance with Alexis

And Ava, well she is playing old Sonny like nobody's business.

OT: Where is Mrs. Lansing?

#77   2014/04/04 08:13AM
    Bizlet

Quote Nightmoves: Looks like the Jeromes are still on their 'A' game. Julian still alive and kicking Julian starting to have a relationship with his son, daughter and grandson, and is in the beginning stages of a hot romance with Alexis

Ava is playing Sonny the question will he figure her out before it is too late even Carly was starting to question Ava presents in Sonny business why not Sonny?
    Where is Mrs. Lansing I assume her screen name is reference to Ric so
    I assume she is thrilled.

#78   2014/04/04 09:00AM
    Monkey Mama

Quote Nightmoves: Looks like the Jeromes are still on their 'A' game. Julian still alive and kicking Julian starting to have a relationship with his son, daughter and grandson, and is in the beginning stages of a hot romance with Alexis

Julian is doing quite well. Ava is trying to get one over on him but he's the one who's playing her. He's being a good Father & choosing to help his daughter over his backstabbing sister and doing a much better job at it than she is by far. Which is better than Ava & Sonny can say, Kiki want's nothing to do with her Mother, Sonny has to run around town begging Carly to be quiet so Michael doesn't hate him. Julian's family life is starting to come together, things with Alexis is heating up, Sam is starting to come around, he's getting closer to Danny.... all great things. And then there's Sonny who spends his time screaming at Olivia to let him worry about himself & not bother him about his kidnapped grandson, he's not there for Dante, doesn't care about Morgan's broken heart, can't keep the 1 promise he's made to Michael so he has to lie to his face and needs to have the women in his life do all his dirty work instead of maning up himself. No contest Julian has the upper hand.

#79   2014/04/04 09:07AM
    Lialovessoaps

Quote CHATTERBOX22: The Jerome's are on their A game, Sonny better step up or move away before they take him out. The have already recruited his son. Ava is always steps ahead, first the sniper, then Connie. Julian also is always a step a of Sonny. Even Carlos did his homework on all of Sonny's organization which is why he knew who Shawn was. "Mr. Butler".

Icam. They always have been on their A game. When they want to get rid of someone, they do it. They don't talk about it for years on end. Look at Ava, who wanted Aj killed. Well he's gone, and she didn't have to fire one bullet. As soon as she saw dumb Sonny, she put on the victim act, and he did it for her....And the fool still doesn't know she killed Connie. Perfect.

#80   2014/04/04 09:32AM
    Monkey Mama

Quote Lialovessoaps:
    Quote CHATTERBOX22: The Jerome's are on their A game, Sonny better step up or move away before they take him out. The have already recruited his son. Ava is always steps ahead, first the sniper, then Connie. Julian also is always a step a of Sonny. Even Carlos did his homework on all of Sonny's organization which is why he knew who Shawn was. "Mr. Butler".

Icam. They always have been on their A game. When they want to get rid of someone, they do it. They don't talk about it for years on end. Look at Ava, who wanted Aj killed. Well he's gone, and she didn't have to fire one bullet. As soon as she saw dumb Sonny, she put on the victim act, and he did it for her....And the fool still doesn't know she killed Connie. Perfect.

I do like that about them. I always annoys me how Sonny just talks & talks & talks either to the person he's SUPPOSED to shoot (then usually they get away) or just talks ABOUT killing them but it never happens. OR when he actually DOES shoot someone, IT'S THE WRONG PERSON!! When Julian wants someone dead he just pulls out his gun & shoots.
    But the fact that Sonny is getting closer & closer to the woman who really did kill Connie is hilarious!! I have a feeling he's going to end up married to her, alienating Morgan only to have it come out that he killed AJ which will blow his & Morgan's relationship out of the water. The guy is seriously an idiot.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list