List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Jerome's are on their A game

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Jerome's are on their A game

Started by CHATTERBOX22 at 2013/11/22 04:35PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/04 06:54PM, Views: 3374, Replies: 83
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #61   2013/11/28 03:52PM
    Re: The Jerome's are on their A game
    ransomha

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote CHATTERBOX22:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote melirose:
    Quote ransomha: If refusing to harvest your bone marrow for your year old grandson so Sonny won't squash you like a bug is Julian's A game then yes, he's on fire.

Thank goodness for Danny or Julian would already be dead.
    And Morgan as his right hand man, what could go wrong?

Well with Lucas coming back to town maybe Sam will ask him to get tested (or did they do that already?)If not and he is a match...bye bye Julian

RC and FV have already said that they don't have plans to bring Lucas back right now. that being said leaving Danny with only one person that matches is a little risky. I mean just like Julian could die (naturally or otherwise) something could also happen to Lucas and then what.

That's EXACTLY why Julian needs to store his marrow as Danny's doctor instructed but, Julian is afraid of Sonny and can't think of any other way to stay alive so he risks a baby's life.

Yes he could store it and Heather could steal it easily. Lets be real, GH has the worst lab and record keeping. I would stick with Juliann's plan for now.

Yeah like Brad caving to Nik the other day. Like seriously board of directors/major contributor does not give him any rights to the lab.
    GH lab is a place open for tampering.

WHY would anyone want the bone marrow? From a baby?
    The DNA test have reasons for tampering with, same with the cure but, can't think of ANY reason anyone would hold out bone marrow from a one year old except for Julian. He;s the only one that needs it and is hoarding it to save himself.
    If he's so big and bad, don't you think he'd be able to handle Sonny like a MAN?

How about any of Jason's enemies? Sonny'senemies? Julian's enemies? Sam's enemies. This is the mob and they do dirty tricks to get what they want. How many times have kids been kidnapped because of the mob? Same things!

Naw, don't think so. If Jason's enemies wanted to get to Sam, they'd take Danny not his frozen marrow.
    If Sam's enemies , Jason's or Julians are out to get them, taking marrow when no one knows if it's ever even going to be needed makes no sense, to me anyway.

And if someone wants Sonny, how would taking Danny's marrow hurt Sonny? He's not related to him.
    Sonny has 4 kids of his own. Makes no sense,

Doesn't matter anyway, Julian won't store it because it's his only way to keep himself safe. He doesn't care if it endangers his grandson, as long as he's safe.

If he's so big and bad, WHY can't he get to Sonny another way?
    I guess we all know the answer to that, Sonny is bigger, badder, smarter and Julian knows he's no match for him.

His "A" game is playing russian roulette with a baby's future.
    What a grandpa'.....

#62   2013/11/28 09:33PM
    genhospchat

Quote ransomha:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote CHATTERBOX22:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote melirose:
    Quote ransomha: If refusing to harvest your bone marrow for your year old grandson so Sonny won't squash you like a bug is Julian's A game then yes, he's on fire.

Well with Lucas coming back to town maybe Sam will ask him to get tested (or did they do that already?)If not and he is a match...bye bye Julian

RC and FV have already said that they don't have plans to bring Lucas back right now. that being said leaving Danny with only one person that matches is a little risky. I mean just like Julian could die (naturally or otherwise) something could also happen to Lucas and then what.

That's EXACTLY why Julian needs to store his marrow as Danny's doctor instructed but, Julian is afraid of Sonny and can't think of any other way to stay alive so he risks a baby's life.

Yes he could store it and Heather could steal it easily. Lets be real, GH has the worst lab and record keeping. I would stick with Juliann's plan for now.

Yeah like Brad caving to Nik the other day. Like seriously board of directors/major contributor does not give him any rights to the lab.

The DNA test have reasons for tampering with, same with the cure but, can't think of ANY reason anyone would hold out bone marrow from a one year old except for Julian. He;s the only one that needs it and is hoarding it to save himself.
    If he's so big and bad, don't you think he'd be able to handle Sonny like a MAN?

How about any of Jason's enemies? Sonny'senemies? Julian's enemies? Sam's enemies. This is the mob and they do dirty tricks to get what they want. How many times have kids been kidnapped because of the mob? Same things!

Naw, don't think so. If Jason's enemies wanted to get to Sam, they'd take Danny not his frozen marrow.
    If Sam's enemies , Jason's or Julians are out to get them, taking marrow when no one knows if it's ever even going to be needed makes no sense, to me anyway.

And if someone wants Sonny, how would taking Danny's marrow hurt Sonny? He's not related to him.

Doesn't matter anyway, Julian won't store it because it's his only way to keep himself safe. He doesn't care if it endangers his grandson, as long as he's safe.

I guess we all know the answer to that, Sonny is bigger, badder, smarter and Julian knows he's no match for him.

What a grandpa'.....

*yawn* ok

#63   2013/11/29 04:17AM
    ransomha

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote CHATTERBOX22:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote melirose:

What a grandpa'.....

*yawn* ok

Wake up! There's something in turkey that makes people tired!

BUT, if you think Sam has enemies from herself, Jason, Julian, and Sonny, seems like Danny is in more danger being raised by Sam then Connie is being raised by Maxie.

#64   2013/11/30 08:35AM
    ghfanfare

Too bad Kiki got all hooked up with Michael. It seems to have turned her into a shrieking sniveling wench. She was kinda cool when she first came on. Sort of bad and sassy. That would have fit in nicely with the Jerome family and made her a much more interesting character. Would rather see her interacting with mommy dearest and uncle Jules rather than fawning over Michael.

#65   2013/11/30 08:54AM
    ransomha

Quote ghfanfare: Too bad Kiki got all hooked up with Michael. It seems to have turned her into a shrieking sniveling wench. She was kinda cool when she first came on. Sort of bad and sassy. That would have fit in nicely with the Jerome family and made her a much more interesting character. Would rather see her interacting with mommy dearest and uncle Jules rather than fawning over Michael.

She hates them too, figurers.

#66   2013/11/30 09:22AM
    oltllover

Quote ransomha:
    Quote ghfanfare: Too bad Kiki got all hooked up with Michael. It seems to have turned her into a shrieking sniveling wench. She was kinda cool when she first came on. Sort of bad and sassy. That would have fit in nicely with the Jerome family and made her a much more interesting character. Would rather see her interacting with mommy dearest and uncle Jules rather than fawning over Michael.

She hates her mother, she doesn't know the rest of the Jeromes other then what MIchael/Sonny is filling her head with.

#67   2013/11/30 09:58AM
    ransomha

Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha:

She hates her mother, she doesn't know the rest of the Jeromes other then what MIchael/Sonny is filling her head with.

With the way Julian is using Morgan and refusing to store his marrow for Danny, I can't see her being much of a fan.

Kiki doesn't want Morgan to be hurt and Julian not only put out a hit to have him MURDERED but, now is using him against his father.
    Most people don't think that's a very nice trait in a man.

Also, I think Kiki and Michael were still at Franco's show when Julian told Sam he couldn't store his marrow because he was afraid.
    He uses kids and I can't see Kiki being cool with that.

#68   2013/11/30 10:40AM
    oltllover

Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha:

With the way Julian is using Morgan and refusing to store his marrow for Danny, I can't see her being much of a fan.

Kiki doesn't want Morgan to be hurt and Julian not only put out a hit to have him MURDERED but, now is using him against his father.

Also, I think Kiki and Michael were still at Franco's show when Julian told Sam he couldn't store his marrow because he was afraid.

I.m sure she doesn't want Morgan hurt but she is dating the son of a mobster so getting hurt is the nature of the beast. and Kiki and Michael were already gone from the gallery when all the bone marrow stuff was discussed, remember morgan and michael were fighting on the pier...

#69   2013/11/30 11:12AM
    ghfanfare

Quote oltllover: I.m sure she doesn't want Morgan hurt but she is dating the son of a mobster so getting hurt is the nature of the beast. and Kiki and Michael were already gone from the gallery when all the bone marrow stuff was discussed, remember morgan and michael were fighting on the pier...

Kiki is every bit as disloyal as Morgan has been because Ava and Sonny both lied and threw their own kids under the bus to further their selfish agendas. Can't say as I blame either one of those kids for being angry at their criminal mobbed up parents.

#70   2013/11/30 12:23PM
    ransomha

Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha:

I.m sure she doesn't want Morgan hurt but she is dating the son of a mobster so getting hurt is the nature of the beast. and Kiki and Michael were already gone from the gallery when all the bone marrow stuff was discussed, remember morgan and michael were fighting on the pier...

Because Sonny cares about Michael and Morgan, neither one is part of his business. He has refused many time to let Michael or Morgan in, unlike Julian that because his hit man didn't follow his orders and his sister warned Morgan, betrayal on both people that are suppose to be on Julian's side, Julian has a 19 year old kid working for him. BIG difference.

I'm pretty sure Michael and Morgan left AFTER the bone marrow was discussed. If not, Julian should try to keep it a secret as it makes him look terrible. Even Kiki was willing to help when she thought she was a Q.

But, this is a small town and being Silas's daughter, she may very well find out that Julian refused Silas's request to store Julian's marrow.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list