List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Jerome's are on their A game

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Jerome's are on their A game

Started by CHATTERBOX22 at 2013/11/22 04:35PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/04 06:54PM, Views: 3974, Replies: 83
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #51   2013/11/27 09:04AM
    Re: The Jerome's are on their A game
    JaneDoe

Quote DeviantAuthor:
    Quote ransomha

Ric was never able to reek havoc on Sonny and as you can see, like all Sonny's enemies, he's no long around.
    Ric deserted his daughter and ran away.

That's okay. He can be gone for a couple of decades like Julian was and then come back. Some of us would be very happy to see him. LOL

I would LOVE to see Ric return!

#52   2013/11/27 09:24AM
    Bizlet

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote DeviantAuthor:
    Quote ransomha

Ric was never able to reek havoc on Sonny and as you can see, like all Sonny's enemies, he's no long around.

That's okay. He can be gone for a couple of decades like Julian was and then come back. Some of us would be very happy to see him. LOL

I would too.

#53   2013/11/27 10:15AM
    ransomha

Quote oltllover:
    Quote melirose:
    Quote ransomha: If refusing to harvest your bone marrow for your year old grandson so Sonny won't squash you like a bug is Julian's A game then yes, he's on fire.

Thank goodness for Danny or Julian would already be dead.
    And Morgan as his right hand man, what could go wrong?

Well with Lucas coming back to town maybe Sam will ask him to get tested (or did they do that already?)If not and he is a match...bye bye Julian

RC and FV have already said that they don't have plans to bring Lucas back right now. that being said leaving Danny with only one person that matches is a little risky. I mean just like Julian could die (naturally or otherwise) something could also happen to Lucas and then what.

That's EXACTLY why Julian needs to store his marrow as Danny's doctor instructed but, Julian is afraid of Sonny and can't think of any other way to stay alive so he risks a baby's life.

#54   2013/11/27 10:24AM
    ransomha

Quote DeviantAuthor:
    Quote ransomha

Ric has fans?

He was OBSESSED with Sonny. Wanted everything and anything related to Sonny.
    Wanted Sonny's love /attention more then life itself.
    Their mother chose Sonny over him , go figure.

Ric slept with his stepdaughter, his own daughter's sister while his wife had cancer.
    Ric kept a pregnant woman locked in his basement because she was Sonny's woman, while his own wife lived upstairs.
    Ric slept with Claudia because she was married to Sonny.
    Ric deserted his own child and ran away.

I really didn't know anyone liked this character. Thought that's why he was let go.

The only thing I can say is, he loved Sonny even more then I do!

But, I can understand the waiting, i'm still waiting for Jake to come back!

#55   2013/11/27 10:26AM
    ransomha

Quote melirose:
    Quote ransomha: If refusing to harvest your bone marrow for your year old grandson so Sonny won't squash you like a bug is Julian's A game then yes, he's on fire.

Well with Lucas coming back to town maybe Sam will ask him to get tested (or did they do that already?)If not and he is a match...bye bye Julian

Would also like Lucas to join Sonny in taking out his "father". Then Julian would understand how using Morgan is just so low.

#56   2013/11/27 12:31PM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote DeviantAuthor:
    Quote ransomha

I would too.

Me three! Now that Julian is the star of GH he'll need a male sidekick!

#57   2013/11/28 01:14AM
    CHATTERBOX22

Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote melirose:

RC and FV have already said that they don't have plans to bring Lucas back right now. that being said leaving Danny with only one person that matches is a little risky. I mean just like Julian could die (naturally or otherwise) something could also happen to Lucas and then what.

That's EXACTLY why Julian needs to store his marrow as Danny's doctor instructed but, Julian is afraid of Sonny and can't think of any other way to stay alive so he risks a baby's life.

Yes he could store it and Heather could steal it easily. Lets be real, GH has the worst lab and record keeping. I would stick with Juliann's plan for now.

#58   2013/11/28 04:16AM
    Bizlet

Quote CHATTERBOX22:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote melirose:

Yes he could store it and Heather could steal it easily. Lets be real, GH has the worst lab and record keeping. I would stick with Juliann's plan for now.

Yeah like Brad caving to Nik the other day. Like seriously board of directors/major contributor does not give him any rights to the lab.
    GH lab is a place open for tampering.

#59   2013/11/28 05:05AM
    ransomha

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote CHATTERBOX22:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote melirose:

Yeah like Brad caving to Nik the other day. Like seriously board of directors/major contributor does not give him any rights to the lab.

WHY would anyone want the bone marrow? From a baby?
    The DNA test have reasons for tampering with, same with the cure but, can't think of ANY reason anyone would hold out bone marrow from a one year old except for Julian. He;s the only one that needs it and is hoarding it to save himself.
    If he's so big and bad, don't you think he'd be able to handle Sonny like a MAN?

#60   2013/11/28 01:58PM
    genhospchat

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote CHATTERBOX22:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote melirose:

WHY would anyone want the bone marrow? From a baby?
    The DNA test have reasons for tampering with, same with the cure but, can't think of ANY reason anyone would hold out bone marrow from a one year old except for Julian. He;s the only one that needs it and is hoarding it to save himself.
    If he's so big and bad, don't you think he'd be able to handle Sonny like a MAN?

How about any of Jason's enemies? Sonny'senemies? Julian's enemies? Sam's enemies. This is the mob and they do dirty tricks to get what they want. How many times have kids been kidnapped because of the mob? Same things!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list