List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Jerome's are on their A game

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Jerome's are on their A game

Started by CHATTERBOX22 at 2013/11/22 04:35PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/04 06:54PM, Views: 3767, Replies: 83
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #41   2013/11/27 05:55AM
    Re: The Jerome's are on their A game
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote ransomha:
    Quote unlimited: The Jerome's are pathetic, especially Ava, but Derek is not far behind. They got busted out in record time. They talk too much, they want to be SEEN , instead of watching.... and learning.

RIGHT! I hope this is their A game.

Also, he's always alone and in his panties. What is he doing?

Men do not wear panties, women do. Why refer to Julian's boxer briefs as panties?

#42   2013/11/27 06:59AM
    Bizlet

Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote unlimited: The Jerome's are pathetic, especially Ava, but Derek is not far behind. They got busted out in record time. They talk too much, they want to be SEEN , instead of watching.... and learning.

Men do not wear panties, women do. Why refer to Julian's boxer briefs as panties?

I happen to enjoy Julian in his boxer briefs. As far as what he is doing entertaining his fans.

#43   2013/11/27 07:25AM
    DeviantAuthor

Collating some replies here so there aren't another three pages of quotes within quotes within quotes, I see what you did there kind of thing.

GHfanfare said: I think the Jeromes are most interesting and entertaining bad guys. Glad that Sonny has some competition, though he is getting a bit old for all the mobstering. Hope they continue to push his buttons while bringing down his empire.

Me: I totally agree with this. Sonny needs to be brought down in flames and I hop Julian is the one with the flamethrower. That could be very entertaining!

Somehow, at that point, I had a double post, for which I apologize. I have no idea how that happened.

Ransomha said in reply to my post: Julian isn't protecting Danny, Danny is protecting Julian. You say "Julian using Danny', that is so wrong! Danny is a year old cancer survivor and his grandfather USES him?
    Yikes, that's L O W ! I think cruelty comes from FEAR not strength. When AJ's cleared, Ava will be arrested and put away for murder. Either way works for Sonny.

To which I would like to comment: You see it as Danny protecting Julian. I can kind of see that as a backwards baby Harry Potter kind of thing. Perhaps using wasn't the best word I could have used, so I failed to make my point in a more clear and concise manner. That said, I know how vile cancer can be. Cruelty can be a strength--I speak from personal experience on that because I have been on the receiving end of absolute brutality and cruelty. I was poisoned and spent an entire year nearly dead and now disfigured because of cancer. Chemo is brutal and barbaric and cruel. It's a vile poison and the people who give it KNOW that, so they have to have some level of cruelty, no matter how deeply subconscious it may be, to be able to repeatedly dose people with poison.

Cancer will make people say and do things that they themselves, much less other people around them, never thought to be capable of. Again, I stand by what I said, while some may see Julian as "cruel" for making that assessment of needing to remain safe for Danny's sake, I see it as a willingness to go to whatever lengths to ensure that Danny remains safe. Sonny has not done that at all and Danny is Jason's son. Maybe Jason didn't mean as much to Sonny as he claimed? Not trying to insult you but give you a different perspective to consider there.

Moving right along here, Mrs, Lansing, thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed reading my post! (Personally, I miss Ric. Oh, think of the possibilities of Ric and Julian working together! Holy cow, I think I need more coffee after that thought just hit me! I'll leave you to that thought and if it was Trevor who you were preferring, well, Trevor could have been super fun to see working with Julian, I think.

Genhospitalchat said: Amazing post! He Sonny just yells and acts like a child, whereas Julian is a go getter and gets things done, therefore, to me, makes him more enjoyable. Sonny is nothing without Jason. Jason was the reason out people tolerated Sonny and now with him gone, most of those that rallied around him have gone on to other aspects of their own lives and don't make Sonny their focus anymore.

It has been said here incessantly that because Sonny has people who enjoy being around him, that makes him the man. Hmm, as of now, we have Julian with a sister, a daughter and a grandson who, I suspect, will eventually become very close, as well Alexis. Soooo, going by Sonny having people who love him as pretty well an only defence of him, well once Julian does, well they're even and Sonny will STILL be a whiny control freak douche and Julian will STILL be the man.

To which I say: Thank you for your kind words! Sonny reminds me so much of a spoiled child who just pitches an absolute fit if he doesn't get his way. His face turns red, he bellows, and spits. Not the actions of a mature man, if you know what I mean. Julian remains cool, calm, and collected. I think Julian maintains that control outside the bedroom, but probably becomes very wicked and impulsive in the bedroom. (You know the whole Jedi in public, Sith between the sheets thing. If you're not a Star Wars nerd, then I apologize for that analogy.)

I get that Jason was Sonny's enforcer, however exactly what has Sonny accomplished since Jason's supposed demise? Not much. As you said, people tolerated Sonny BECAUSE of Jason. I so agree with you--Jason was the buffer factor between Sonny and everyone else. Yes, I think you've got a good point about people around Julian who are essential and Sonny being a whiny control freak.

Ransomha posted and from what that post had in it, I think it's safe to say she's a Sonny fan girl. (Don't be offended please, I am teasing.)

Chatterbox22 mentioned: Actually it is a catch 22, as bad as the labs get mess up in GH, they could easily lose the marrow on file, where as if Julian is alive and safe he can give Danny bone marrow whenever they need plus he could look out for his family.

Me: No kidding! Brad is too busy chasing Felix, Ellie is too busy chasing Spinelli, so I'm not certain anyone has ever looked twice at any kind of labels on any kind of lab samples. LOL

Genhospchat: Yes, Julian is the man!

Cardgirl: Yes, yes, yes. Loved your post!

Ransomha said: IF Julian is alive. He takes a chance with Danny's life. he could have a heart attack, get hit by a stray bullet, a bus, get stricken with an illness. Everyday things that effect people add to the fact that he's a mob boss. That's how much he cares about his family.

My reply: And Julian just turned things around to ensure he will remain as alive as possible for Danny, should that need arise in the future. I, better than anyone, know that in the blink of an eye, anything can change, but as far as circumstances within Julian's control, well, he's done what was necessary to ensure that. Sonny will have to back off--or rather SHOULD back off, if for no other reason than Danny is Jason's son.

And why not Julian since Karpov and Anthony died? Because Julian is way more intelligent than either of those two characters, I think. I adored Anthony for his crazy, though. He was a fun crazy. (Maybe only I appreciated that aspect of him because I write fiction.) Not to mention the shallow moment I shall have now and say Julian in boxer briefs. LOL

Monkey Mama and Jane Doe, here's to hoping for More Julian, in whatever way possible! A towel, boxer briefs....Yes, I know, I'm bad.

I don't think Julian need to learn and watch anything at this point. Ava, maybe--she's mouthy and annoying, but you know I find it funny as all get out that she's doing Morgan. You KNOW that makes Sonny Boy see red. Julian, well hey, the man is definitely not in need of being schooled in anything--people seriously thought he was dead for what--twenty years or so? Yeah, no lesson needed there. He comes across as too cool and therefore strategic. Sonny Boy is a hot head and loses control too easily, thus giving the impression of immaturity.

I guess ransomha doesn't pay attention to men's underwear. Not a slam, just saying. I have a husband and three sons. I know men's underwear. Boxers, boxer briefs, whitey tighties...Julian is definitely wearing boxer briefs and not women's underwear. If the man wore anything less, like whitey tighties, I suspect there would be some calls to 911 for some of the ladies drooling on their keyboards, thus shorting them out and possibly shocking them, hence the call to 911 for help because Julian showed more leg.

(Okay, now I'm being silly. I couldn't resist. I hope nobody gets bent out of shape with my ginormous post here and now it's time to hunt down more coffee, run the vacuum cleaner, and do laundry.)

#44   2013/11/27 07:38AM
    ransomha

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote ransomha:

I happen to enjoy Julian in his boxer briefs. As far as what he is doing entertaining his fans.

I think he's entertaining himself.

#45   2013/11/27 07:52AM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote DeviantAuthor: Collating some replies here so there aren't another three pages of quotes within quotes within quotes, I see what you did there kind of thing.

GHfanfare said: I think the Jeromes are most interesting and entertaining bad guys. Glad that Sonny has some competition, though he is getting a bit old for all the mobstering. Hope they continue to push his buttons while bringing down his empire.

Me: I totally agree with this. Sonny needs to be brought down in flames and I hop Julian is the one with the flamethrower. That could be very entertaining!

Somehow, at that point, I had a double post, for which I apologize. I have no idea how that happened.

Ransomha said in reply to my post: Julian isn't protecting Danny, Danny is protecting Julian. You say "Julian using Danny', that is so wrong! Danny is a year old cancer survivor and his grandfather USES him?
    Yikes, that's L O W ! I think cruelty comes from FEAR not strength. When AJ's cleared, Ava will be arrested and put away for murder. Either way works for Sonny.

To which I would like to comment: You see it as Danny protecting Julian. I can kind of see that as a backwards baby Harry Potter kind of thing. Perhaps using wasn't the best word I could have used, so I failed to make my point in a more clear and concise manner. That said, I know how vile cancer can be. Cruelty can be a strength--I speak from personal experience on that because I have been on the receiving end of absolute brutality and cruelty. I was poisoned and spent an entire year nearly dead and now disfigured because of cancer. Chemo is brutal and barbaric and cruel. It's a vile poison and the people who give it KNOW that, so they have to have some level of cruelty, no matter how deeply subconscious it may be, to be able to repeatedly dose people with poison.

Cancer will make people say and do things that they themselves, much less other people around them, never thought to be capable of. Again, I stand by what I said, while some may see Julian as "cruel" for making that assessment of needing to remain safe for Danny's sake, I see it as a willingness to go to whatever lengths to ensure that Danny remains safe. Sonny has not done that at all and Danny is Jason's son. Maybe Jason didn't mean as much to Sonny as he claimed? Not trying to insult you but give you a different perspective to consider there.

Moving right along here, Mrs, Lansing, thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed reading my post! (Personally, I miss Ric. Oh, think of the possibilities of Ric and Julian working together! Holy cow, I think I need more coffee after that thought just hit me! I'll leave you to that thought and if it was Trevor who you were preferring, well, Trevor could have been super fun to see working with Julian, I think.
    Genhospitalchat said: Amazing post! He Sonny just yells and acts like a child, whereas Julian is a go getter and gets things done, therefore, to me, makes him more enjoyable. Sonny is nothing without Jason. Jason was the reason out people tolerated Sonny and now with him gone, most of those that rallied around him have gone on to other aspects of their own lives and don't make Sonny their focus anymore.

It has been said here incessantly that because Sonny has people who enjoy being around him, that makes him the man. Hmm, as of now, we have Julian with a sister, a daughter and a grandson who, I suspect, will eventually become very close, as well Alexis. Soooo, going by Sonny having people who love him as pretty well an only defence of him, well once Julian does, well they're even and Sonny will STILL be a whiny control freak douche and Julian will STILL be the man.

To which I say: Thank you for your kind words! Sonny reminds me so much of a spoiled child who just pitches an absolute fit if he doesn't get his way. His face turns red, he bellows, and spits. Not the actions of a mature man, if you know what I mean. Julian remains cool, calm, and collected. I think Julian maintains that control outside the bedroom, but probably becomes very wicked and impulsive in the bedroom. (You know the whole Jedi in public, Sith between the sheets thing. If you're not a Star Wars nerd, then I apologize for that analogy.)

I get that Jason was Sonny's enforcer, however exactly what has Sonny accomplished since Jason's supposed demise? Not much. As you said, people tolerated Sonny BECAUSE of Jason. I so agree with you--Jason was the buffer factor between Sonny and everyone else. Yes, I think you've got a good point about people around Julian who are essential and Sonny being a whiny control freak.

Ransomha posted and from what that post had in it, I think it's safe to say she's a Sonny fan girl. (Don't be offended please, I am teasing.)

Chatterbox22 mentioned: Actually it is a catch 22, as bad as the labs get mess up in GH, they could easily lose the marrow on file, where as if Julian is alive and safe he can give Danny bone marrow whenever they need plus he could look out for his family.

Me: No kidding! Brad is too busy chasing Felix, Ellie is too busy chasing Spinelli, so I'm not certain anyone has ever looked twice at any kind of labels on any kind of lab samples. LOL

Genhospchat: Yes, Julian is the man!

Cardgirl: Yes, yes, yes. Loved your post!

Ransomha said: IF Julian is alive. He takes a chance with Danny's life. he could have a heart attack, get hit by a stray bullet, a bus, get stricken with an illness. Everyday things that effect people add to the fact that he's a mob boss. That's how much he cares about his family.

My reply: And Julian just turned things around to ensure he will remain as alive as possible for Danny, should that need arise in the future. I, better than anyone, know that in the blink of an eye, anything can change, but as far as circumstances within Julian's control, well, he's done what was necessary to ensure that. Sonny will have to back off--or rather SHOULD back off, if for no other reason than Danny is Jason's son.

And why not Julian since Karpov and Anthony died? Because Julian is way more intelligent than either of those two characters, I think. I adored Anthony for his crazy, though. He was a fun crazy. (Maybe only I appreciated that aspect of him because I write fiction.) Not to mention the shallow moment I shall have now and say Julian in boxer briefs. LOL

Monkey Mama and Jane Doe, here's to hoping for More Julian, in whatever way possible! A towel, boxer briefs....Yes, I know, I'm bad.

I don't think Julian need to learn and watch anything at this point. Ava, maybe--she's mouthy and annoying, but you know I find it funny as all get out that she's doing Morgan. You KNOW that makes Sonny Boy see red. Julian, well hey, the man is definitely not in need of being schooled in anything--people seriously thought he was dead for what--twenty years or so? Yeah, no lesson needed there. He comes across as too cool and therefore strategic. Sonny Boy is a hot head and loses control too easily, thus giving the impression of immaturity.

I guess ransomha doesn't pay attention to men's underwear. Not a slam, just saying. I have a husband and three sons. I know men's underwear. Boxers, boxer briefs, whitey tighties...Julian is definitely wearing boxer briefs and not women's underwear. If the man wore anything less, like whitey tighties, I suspect there would be some calls to 911 for some of the ladies drooling on their keyboards, thus shorting them out and possibly shocking them, hence the call to 911 for help because Julian showed more leg.

(Okay, now I'm being silly. I couldn't resist. I hope nobody gets bent out of shape with my ginormous post here and now it's time to hunt down more coffee, run the vacuum cleaner, and do laundry.)

You're welcome! No it was Ric Lansing, and I have no idea why they do not bring him back! Any enemy of Sonny's is a friend of mine! LOL!
    Ric working with Julian would be a windfall, hope it happens!!

#46   2013/11/27 08:14AM
    DeviantAuthor

Quote Mrs. Lansing:

You're welcome! No it was Ric Lansing, and I have no idea why they do not bring him back! Any enemy of Sonny's is a friend of mine! LOL!

(Hope I snipped that post properly.)

Thank you again. Yes, Ric Lansing would be wickedly delicious, right along with Julian.

Doesn't Julian need an attorney?

Oh, wait. I just looked up Rick Hearst and what I read says he's on B&B.

Still would be a havoc wreaking dream team for Sonny, don't you think?

As you say, any enemy of Sonny is a friend of mine!

#47   2013/11/27 08:23AM
    ransomha

Quote DeviantAuthor:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing:

(Hope I snipped that post properly.)

Thank you again. Yes, Ric Lansing would be wickedly delicious, right along with Julian.

Doesn't Julian need an attorney?

Oh, wait. I just looked up Rick Hearst and what I read says he's on B&B.

Still would be a havoc wreaking dream team for Sonny, don't you think?

As you say, any enemy of Sonny is a friend of mine!

Ric was never able to reek havoc on Sonny and as you can see, like all Sonny's enemies, he's no long around.
    Ric deserted his daughter and ran away.

#48   2013/11/27 08:25AM
    melirose

Quote ransomha: If refusing to harvest your bone marrow for your year old grandson so Sonny won't squash you like a bug is Julian's A game then yes, he's on fire.

Thank goodness for Danny or Julian would already be dead.
    And Morgan as his right hand man, what could go wrong?

Well with Lucas coming back to town maybe Sam will ask him to get tested (or did they do that already?)If not and he is a match...bye bye Julian

#49   2013/11/27 08:36AM
    oltllover

Quote melirose:
    Quote ransomha: If refusing to harvest your bone marrow for your year old grandson so Sonny won't squash you like a bug is Julian's A game then yes, he's on fire.

Thank goodness for Danny or Julian would already be dead.
    And Morgan as his right hand man, what could go wrong?

Well with Lucas coming back to town maybe Sam will ask him to get tested (or did they do that already?)If not and he is a match...bye bye Julian

RC and FV have already said that they don't have plans to bring Lucas back right now. that being said leaving Danny with only one person that matches is a little risky. I mean just like Julian could die (naturally or otherwise) something could also happen to Lucas and then what.

#50   2013/11/27 08:38AM
    DeviantAuthor

Quote ransomha

Ric was never able to reek havoc on Sonny and as you can see, like all Sonny's enemies, he's no long around.
    Ric deserted his daughter and ran away.

That's okay. He can be gone for a couple of decades like Julian was and then come back. Some of us would be very happy to see him. LOL

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list