List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Jerome's are on their A game

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Jerome's are on their A game

Started by CHATTERBOX22 at 2013/11/22 04:35PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/04 06:54PM, Views: 3014, Replies: 83
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #31   2013/11/26 04:25AM
    Re: The Jerome's are on their A game
    ransomha

Quote cardgirl: While I agree it was kind of scummy for Julian to use Danny as a pawn in his mob game with Sonny, I have to say it was also a brilliant move strategy-wise. He bested Sonny by revealing who he was BEFORE Sonny could get the jump on him. He outed Sonny with the old DA and will use the new one to his advantage. And well, Sonny showed his hand waaay to soon when he called that meeting with Derrick to say Julian must be alive because that is who he was told burned down his warehouse. Hmmmm that was stupid on his part.

He allowed himself to be manipulated by Olivia into not taking his medication which caused him to betray his son...the ONE GREAT SIN Sonny NEVER tolerates EVER. Thus causing said son to abdicate to the other side. Perhaps Morgan is right, Sonny did not love him...well not enough to choose his children over his want for power.

And don't think for one minute if the tables were turned Sonny wouldn't have done the same thing in regards to Danny.
    If by some miracle Sonny had turned out to be a match....did he even bother to get tested just in case?...for Danny he would have so played the you can't kill the only match for Danny. Sonny shot his own son point blank. I won't bother to list the things that Sonny has done that are or were low...or worse than low..it would take for freaking ever.

I don't think Sonny loves his children any less or more than Julian loves his children/grandchildren. Sonny has lost that mobster with a heart badge he had. I think given time, Julian will prove to have a good heart to, in spite of some very obvious flaws.

As for who Sonny has around him...twit number one and twit number two..puulease, Michael and Kiki have been so dumbed down...and again the only child who is by Sonny is the one he stole. None NOT one of his biological children are near him or have a close relationship with him.

Shawn, well he is a disgrace to all military men and woman. It's one thing to kill for the safety of your country but to kill just to kill, it's sickening. Guess some people will do ANYTHING for money. And Alexis she is Sonny's lawyer and the worlds biggest hypocrite. She has to be near him. Give it time she will turn...C'mon Julian is HOT. And well, Olivia I think is with him because she has lost all self respect she ever had for herself and I think maybe that LSD Heather gave her is having an effect on her.

Yeah if you add it all up Julian has brains AND braun and is so cute. And he is way smarter than Sonny and he is not a hothead which is Sonny's downfall. A lot of people have not been able to get to Sonny....because they had to go through Jason. But there is always a first time for everything. I think Julian is just the guy to get to Sonny. He will expose every weakness Sonny has before Sonny can blink. Julian will always bring his A game.

Sonny is the star of the show so enjoy Julian while you can.

#32   2013/11/26 07:50AM
    Monkey Mama

It is just cracking me up to see some people in this thread just begging for people to argue with them.... but has become SO transparent most everyone has just started to ignore their post, as well they should.

Go on Julian, you are the new mob STAR of GH

#33   2013/11/26 10:07AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Monkey Mama: It is just cracking me up to see some people in this thread just begging for people to argue with them.... but has become SO transparent most everyone has just started to ignore their post, as well they should.

I am missing Julian. I need his hotness to grace my screen once more.

#34   2013/11/26 10:16AM
    Monkey Mama

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Monkey Mama: It is just cracking me up to see some people in this thread just begging for people to argue with them.... but has become SO transparent most everyone has just started to ignore their post, as well they should.

Preferably with his shirt off!! The guy is hot hot HOT!!
    No wonder he's on his way to being the star mob boss

#35   2013/11/26 10:18AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote JaneDoe:

My preferred wardrobe choice for him is his boxer briefs.

#36   2013/11/26 10:21AM
    Monkey Mama

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote JaneDoe:

My preferred wardrobe choice for him is his boxer briefs.

Mmmm.... thanks for that, I just drooled on my keyboard. - lol

#37   2013/11/26 11:12AM
    JaneDoe

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote cardgirl: While I agree it was kind of scummy for Julian to use Danny as a pawn in his mob game with Sonny, I have to say it was also a brilliant move strategy-wise. He bested Sonny by revealing who he was BEFORE Sonny could get the jump on him. He outed Sonny with the old DA and will use the new one to his advantage. And well, Sonny showed his hand waaay to soon when he called that meeting with Derrick to say Julian must be alive because that is who he was told burned down his warehouse. Hmmmm that was stupid on his part.

He allowed himself to be manipulated by Olivia into not taking his medication which caused him to betray his son...the ONE GREAT SIN Sonny NEVER tolerates EVER. Thus causing said son to abdicate to the other side. Perhaps Morgan is right, Sonny did not love him...well not enough to choose his children over his want for power.

And don't think for one minute if the tables were turned Sonny wouldn't have done the same thing in regards to Danny.
    If by some miracle Sonny had turned out to be a match....did he even bother to get tested just in case?...for Danny he would have so played the you can't kill the only match for Danny. Sonny shot his own son point blank. I won't bother to list the things that Sonny has done that are or were low...or worse than low..it would take for freaking ever.

I don't think Sonny loves his children any less or more than Julian loves his children/grandchildren. Sonny has lost that mobster with a heart badge he had. I think given time, Julian will prove to have a good heart to, in spite of some very obvious flaws.

As for who Sonny has around him...twit number one and twit number two..puulease, Michael and Kiki have been so dumbed down...and again the only child who is by Sonny is the one he stole. None NOT one of his biological children are near him or have a close relationship with him.

Shawn, well he is a disgrace to all military men and woman. It's one thing to kill for the safety of your country but to kill just to kill, it's sickening. Guess some people will do ANYTHING for money. And Alexis she is Sonny's lawyer and the worlds biggest hypocrite. She has to be near him. Give it time she will turn...C'mon Julian is HOT. And well, Olivia I think is with him because she has lost all self respect she ever had for herself and I think maybe that LSD Heather gave her is having an effect on her.

Yeah if you add it all up Julian has brains AND braun and is so cute. And he is way smarter than Sonny and he is not a hothead which is Sonny's downfall. A lot of people have not been able to get to Sonny....because they had to go through Jason. But there is always a first time for everything. I think Julian is just the guy to get to Sonny. He will expose every weakness Sonny has before Sonny can blink. Julian will always bring his A game.

CG, you rock! You said it all!

I actually like that Morgan is on the other side, to me iris karma for what Sonny did to Jason. He now knows what Alan and Monica when he trained Jason to be a killer. I hope Morgan doesn't do a 360 and decide Sonny is the man because it is refreshing to see Sonny NOT be on top and to see without Jason, he really IS weak and can't do things himself.....as Julian does!

VERY good point! Sonny most definitely deserves everything he gets and then some. I hope Morgan sticks to his guns and continues to stick it to Sonny with the help of MY man Julian!

#38   2013/11/26 11:13AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote JaneDoe:

He is most absolutely positively the hottest mob boss on screen! Decisive and clever. Ruthless. And of course very physically fit as well.

#39   2013/11/26 09:05PM
    unlimited

The Jerome's are pathetic, especially Ava, but Derek is not far behind. They got busted out in record time. They talk too much, they want to be SEEN , instead of watching.... and learning.

#40   2013/11/27 04:51AM
    ransomha

Quote unlimited: The Jerome's are pathetic, especially Ava, but Derek is not far behind. They got busted out in record time. They talk too much, they want to be SEEN , instead of watching.... and learning.

RIGHT! I hope this is their A game.

Also, he's always alone and in his panties. What is he doing?

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list