List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Carly in love with Franco???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Carly in love with Franco???

Started by akita at 2013/11/22 10:35AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/01 03:01PM, Views: 684, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/22 10:35AM
    Carly in love with Franco???
    akita

I'm Catholic so I believe in forgiveness. That said, I'm finding it difficult to see how Carly aside from forgiving has fallen for a man that did so much intentional harm to her family. As much as I can forgive and move on, I could never love or sleep with a man that was directly involved with my son getting raped. I know franco said those weren't his intentions and I realize he had a tumor but that blow would be way too much for me to overlook.

My mom (may she rest in peace) always told me....when you're a mom, you're a mom first and a woman second. I agree with that.

Any thoughts? ????

#2   2013/11/22 10:43AM
    Re: Carly in love with Franco???
    Layngel

I agree. I think it is because they want the actors together. They have chemistry but I wish RH could have stayed Todd Manning. I still see Franco as James Franco.

#3   2013/11/22 10:55AM
    akita

Quote Layngel: I agree. I think it is because they want the actors together. They have chemistry but I wish RH could have stayed Todd Manning. I still see Franco as James Franco.

I agree, the chemistry is there, but it feels somewhat wrong to me to pair her with him. PS...I only see Todd Manning when I see this guy. His manorism says Todd all the way.

#4   2013/11/24 02:37PM
    ChargerGirl

Quote akita: I'm Catholic so I believe in forgiveness. That said, I'm finding it difficult to see how Carly aside from forgiving has fallen for a man that did so much intentional harm to her family. As much as I can forgive and move on, I could never love or sleep with a man that was directly involved with my son getting raped. I know franco said those weren't his intentions and I realize he had a tumor but that blow would be way too much for me to overlook.

My mom (may she rest in peace) always told me....when you're a mom, you're a mom first and a woman second. I agree with that.

Any thoughts? ????

I agree with what you've said but Carly is not the only one to play that game. Olivia has done the exact same thing. She got knocked up by Sonny, kept their son hidden from him until he was an adult - and now after he had a relationship and twice set out to marry her cousin, after he shot their son point blank and would have left him to die had she not come to the rescue, she is having sex with Sonny again and acting like he's the second coming of God. It's beyond unreal to me.

#5   2013/11/24 02:48PM
    Bizlet

Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote akita: I'm Catholic so I believe in forgiveness. That said, I'm finding it difficult to see how Carly aside from forgiving has fallen for a man that did so much intentional harm to her family. As much as I can forgive and move on, I could never love or sleep with a man that was directly involved with my son getting raped. I know franco said those weren't his intentions and I realize he had a tumor but that blow would be way too much for me to overlook.

Any thoughts? ????

I agree with what you've said but Carly is not the only one to play that game. Olivia has done the exact same thing. She got knocked up by Sonny, kept their son hidden from him until he was an adult - and now after he had a relationship and twice set out to marry her cousin, after he shot their son point blank and would have left him to die had she not come to the rescue, she is having sex with Sonny again and acting like he's the second coming of God. It's beyond unreal to me.

First let me say I love RH and he could play Satan and I would probably find him entertaining. That being said both Carly and Olivia are crazy for letting these men into their lives.
    The writers our trying very hard to make us feel sympathy for Franco.

#6   2013/11/24 04:43PM
    DeviantAuthor

I think everyone who posted had a valid point.

To have Carly with someone is fine. To have her with Fronko is disgusting and an absolute insult to multiple character histories, namely hers, Michael's and Jason's at the very least and I suppose Sam could be tossed in there, as well.

I get that RH is a good actor. I've said on here before that he's working with what he's been given to work with.

Was it anticipating too much from the writers to actually create a new character with some interesting yet solid background for RH to take on in order to pair his character with Carly?

I can think of at least a dozen characters off the top of my head that RH could have portrayed that wouldn't have been anything remotely like Fronko.

Carly is fine, but annoying at times.

Fronko === bleah. Yuck. I want to watch RH on GH, but this whole Fronko and him with Carly thing is making it difficult, as well as any scenes with Sonny.

I won't comment on my shallow perspective of the hotness of Julian so this will stay on topic. LOL

#7   2013/11/24 05:39PM
    Layngel

Quote DeviantAuthor: I think everyone who posted had a valid point.

To have Carly with someone is fine. To have her with Fronko is disgusting and an absolute insult to multiple character histories, namely hers, Michael's and Jason's at the very least and I suppose Sam could be tossed in there, as well.

I get that RH is a good actor. I've said on here before that he's working with what he's been given to work with.

Was it anticipating too much from the writers to actually create a new character with some interesting yet solid background for RH to take on in order to pair his character with Carly?

I can think of at least a dozen characters off the top of my head that RH could have portrayed that wouldn't have been anything remotely like Fronko.

Fronko === bleah. Yuck. I want to watch RH on GH, but this whole Fronko and him with Carly thing is making it difficult, as well as any scenes with Sonny.

I won't comment on my shallow perspective of the hotness of Julian so this will stay on topic. LOL

I agree with everything. Even about Julian

#8   2013/11/27 10:47PM
    soapcrazy81

Quote ChargerGirl:

Any thoughts? ????

I LOVE CARLY AND TODD AKA FRANCO AWAYS WILL BE TODD TO ME ONE LIVE TO LIVE BUT I LIKE THAT THERE BASCILLY LEAVING WHERE THEY LEFT OFF WITH THE CHACTERS TODD/ CARLY MICHAEL/ STARR SAM/ MCBAIN WITH THE NEW NAMES DONT GET THE FRANCO CUZ JAMES FRANCO PLAYED HIM BUT HEY??? IT WAS CRAZY HOW THEY LEFT OFF ANYWAY EVERYONE MADE CRAZY EXCUSES TO LEAVE TOWN AND THAT WAS IT. WE WHERE LEFT HANGING I THINK CARLY AND FRANCO GOT MAD CHEMISTERY

#9   2013/11/28 04:59PM
    DeviantAuthor

Quote Layngel:
    Quote DeviantAuthor: I think everyone who posted had a valid point.

I agree with everything. Even about Julian

Aw, thank you!

#10   2013/11/28 05:14PM
    givemesoaps

Quote akita: I'm Catholic so I believe in forgiveness. That said, I'm finding it difficult to see how Carly aside from forgiving has fallen for a man that did so much intentional harm to her family. As much as I can forgive and move on, I could never love or sleep with a man that was directly involved with my son getting raped. I know franco said those weren't his intentions and I realize he had a tumor but that blow would be way too much for me to overlook

Any thoughts? ????

ICAM, i feel the same way about luke and laura, how could she have fallen in love with luke with him being her rapist. I could never fall in love with anyone who raped me.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list