List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Ava really killed AJ?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ava really killed AJ?

Started by taramartin at 2013/11/22 06:36AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/22 07:02AM, Views: 393, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2013/11/22 06:36AM
    Ava really killed AJ?
    taramartin

If you've watched yesterday's GH you saw Ava burning the DVDs in the barrell. That seems to have confirmed that she killed Connie. However, this is a soap. Any other ideas? I guess they could incriminate her even is she isn't guilty.
    BTW, do drunks really stager as much as AJ in those recordings? If someone was that bad off I wouldn't imagine they'd have the presence of mind to find Connie's office.

#2   2013/11/22 07:02AM
    Re: Ava really killed AJ?
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote taramartin: If you've watched yesterday's GH you saw Ava burning the DVDs in the barrell. That seems to have confirmed that she killed Connie. However, this is a soap. Any other ideas? I guess they could incriminate her even is she isn't guilty.
    BTW, do drunks really stager as much as AJ in those recordings? If someone was that bad off I wouldn't imagine they'd have the presence of mind to find Connie's office.

Or aim straight! The video was pretty funny, and any one who knows Scotty's MO he doctored those! LOL!
    The look Ava had on her face certainly makes her seem guilty, but the fact that we didn't get a flash back makes me think she may be covering for someone.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list