List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sabina

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sabina

Started by ransomha at 2013/11/22 06:07AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/25 06:46AM, Views: 2853, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/11/24 04:47AM
    Re: Sabina
    ransomha

Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote ransomha: Sabrina is finally getting interesting!

It's been awhile since i've had any interest in her but with her wedding day looming, she's creating some stir.

Things i've wondered.

Why wasn't Carlos more surprised when he first saw Sabrina's appearance?
    Was that goofy look an act?

What's the big rush to the alter? To book your venue the day before the wedding? Not to have a dress? Why not give yourself time? It was Sabrina's idea to get married NOW.

Why hasn't she invited ANY family to the wedding? Not even the people that raised her. Or her father.

Was she running from more then Carlos?

Will she give Patrick and Robin a chance to reconnect or go nuts on them?

Should be an interesting wedding day!

I do remember Carlos asking Sabrina,where are your eye glasses, and your hair is different, but you are right the weding should be very interesting

I missed that.
    Her whole demeanor is so different. The fumbling insecure persona is now strong and snippy. How was she with him?

She's so different then when she first showed up.
    I'm thinking she's not going to let Patrick go without a fight.

And what about Patrick. Does he still love Robin or the thought of Robin?

I have always liked Sabrina. And, moreso now that she is no longer just a fumbling door mat. She is a strong and decisive woman worthy of any man she chooses. Luckily for Patrick she chose him and he was smart enough to see through the akwardness she showed at first to find the true person she is and always was. She is real - not a total fake like Britt. Patrick has grown and gave 100% of his heart and soul to Sabrina so Robin coming back from the dead will really complicate things. I am not so sure that he will roll over and go running back to Robin just because she's back. He's not the same man he was when she left, and Robin realizes and sees that. This could and should make for a great drama filled storyline. I hope TPTB take full advantage of it.

I don't think Patrick ever gave Sabrina 100% of his heart at all. He was still staring at her pic the day before his wedding and all but freaked out when he heard Robin's voice.

I too saw that scene you are referring to but what I saw was a man who was saying good bye to his past and going forward with the new love of his life. Nobody can ever take the place of your first love and although technically Robin probably wasn't his first love, she was his first meaningful love and wife. As for the call from Robin, of course he was freaked out. The woman for all intents and purposes was dead. Who wouldn't be freaked out. We all have our own thoughts and are not cookie cutter copies which is as it should be. Getting back to the "love triangle" I am very glad that I am not in Patrick's shoes knowing he has two women he loves and will have to break one's heart with his choice.

Patrick would be a cad not to try again with his wife.
    She was kidnapped, she didn't run off.
    When you marry, it's for better or worse.
    If they have problems, they should seek help to work them out.
    Emma wants her mother, not a substitute. And has said as much.

Sabrina is a nice young lady that is getting a raw deal but, she'll survive.
    She has a career, a friend, and ex and will meet someone else in time.

Patrick is already married and Sabrina should not stand in the way of The Drake Family.

The Sabrina that has been on screen so far would not stand in the way of the Drake family because the whole reason she even looked at Patrick in the first place was because he was single. So most likely the Drake family will once again become whole but should he decide he wants to go ahead with Sabrina, that wouldn't make him a cad in my opinion. How Robin left the marriage makes little difference in the end because she was gone for two years and Patrick thinking she was dead went on with his life as she told him to. I think Kleenex should be on hand because whatever decision is made a lot of tears will be shed.

Guess we just disagree on that point.
    IMO, It makes a big difference why Robin wasn't there for her family.
    When bad stuff happens in a family/marriage thats when you rally not run.

#22   2013/11/24 08:13AM
    ransomha

Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote stonecoldhot:

It's been awhile since i've had any interest in her but with her wedding day looming, she's creating some stir.

Things i've wondered.

What's the big rush to the alter? To book your venue the day before the wedding? Not to have a dress? Why not give yourself time? It was Sabrina's idea to get married NOW.

Why hasn't she invited ANY family to the wedding? Not even the people that raised her. Or her father.

I do remember Carlos asking Sabrina,where are your eye glasses, and your hair is different, but you are right the weding should be very interesting

I missed that.
    Her whole demeanor is so different. The fumbling insecure persona is now strong and snippy. How was she with him?

I have always liked Sabrina. And, moreso now that she is no longer just a fumbling door mat. She is a strong and decisive woman worthy of any man she chooses. Luckily for Patrick she chose him and he was smart enough to see through the akwardness she showed at first to find the true person she is and always was. She is real - not a total fake like Britt. Patrick has grown and gave 100% of his heart and soul to Sabrina so Robin coming back from the dead will really complicate things. I am not so sure that he will roll over and go running back to Robin just because she's back. He's not the same man he was when she left, and Robin realizes and sees that. This could and should make for a great drama filled storyline. I hope TPTB take full advantage of it.

I don't think Patrick ever gave Sabrina 100% of his heart at all. He was still staring at her pic the day before his wedding and all but freaked out when he heard Robin's voice.

I too saw that scene you are referring to but what I saw was a man who was saying good bye to his past and going forward with the new love of his life. Nobody can ever take the place of your first love and although technically Robin probably wasn't his first love, she was his first meaningful love and wife. As for the call from Robin, of course he was freaked out. The woman for all intents and purposes was dead. Who wouldn't be freaked out. We all have our own thoughts and are not cookie cutter copies which is as it should be. Getting back to the "love triangle" I am very glad that I am not in Patrick's shoes knowing he has two women he loves and will have to break one's heart with his choice.

Patrick is already married and Sabrina should not stand in the way of The Drake Family.

The Sabrina that has been on screen so far would not stand in the way of the Drake family because the whole reason she even looked at Patrick in the first place was because he was single. So most likely the Drake family will once again become whole but should he decide he wants to go ahead with Sabrina, that wouldn't make him a cad in my opinion. How Robin left the marriage makes little difference in the end because she was gone for two years and Patrick thinking she was dead went on with his life as she told him to. I think Kleenex should be on hand because whatever decision is made a lot of tears will be shed.

Also wanted to make note that this is nothing against Sabrina.
    While she did push hard and is rushing the wedding, I do think she loves Patrick and does want to be his wife .

My problem is, Patrick already has a wife.

#23   2013/11/24 11:19AM
    Bizlet

Quote ransomha:
    Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote stonecoldhot:

Things i've wondered.

I missed that.

While she did push hard and is rushing the wedding, I do think she loves Patrick and does want to be his wife .

Legally he doesn't have a wife Robin was declared dead. Check out the attached link

www.avvo.com/legal-answers/first-husband-declared-dead--revealed-alive--is-my-13... />
    I am sure Patrick will follow his heart when sees Robin but he is legally not married right now.

#24   2013/11/24 11:32AM
    ransomha

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote stonecoldhot:

Things i've wondered.

I missed that.

Legally he doesn't have a wife Robin was declared dead. Check out the attached link

www.avvo.com/legal-answers/first-husband-declared-dead--revealed-alive--is-my-13... />
    I am sure Patrick will follow his heart when sees Robin but he is legally not married right now.

Don't think real life laws apply to soap operas any more then real life medical procedures. ( bone marrow harvesting as an example )

But, once Robin returns, is found not to be dead but, taken against her will how can they still not be married?

She's not dead, they never divorced.
    IF patrick choses Sabrina, I hope Robin takes Emma.

#25   2013/11/24 11:45AM
    Bizlet

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote stonecoldhot:

Things i've wondered.

I missed that.

Don't think real life laws apply to soap operas any more then real life medical procedures. ( bone marrow harvesting as an example )

But, once Robin returns, is found not to be dead but, taken against her will how can they still not be married?

I just was pointing what the law was NY state if you were declared dead, but really were not.
    I don't have my crystal ball. I am more disappointed that it looked like this Wedding was going be to over last Friday however it ends. And it does not look like they are doing a Q Thanksgiving dinner this year.

#26   2013/11/24 04:32PM
    ransomha

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote stonecoldhot:

Things i've wondered.

I missed that.

I just was pointing what the law was NY state if you were declared dead, but really were not.
    I don't have my crystal ball. I am more disappointed that it looked like this Wedding was going be to over last Friday however it ends. And it does not look like they are doing a Q Thanksgiving dinner this year.

Wonder what Robin's rights to her daughter would be? Can't see Robin letting Emma go.

Too bad, no pizza for Thanksgiving. No more Edward singing "We gather together".......

#27   2013/11/24 11:03PM
    Re: Sabrina
    KC11

Wow! From what I've seen so far, the wedding will be quite interesting.

I am "Team Sabrina" although I think Patrick being Patrick will not have a clue what to do!

Patrick has always been clueless when it comes to women IMO. It took thunder and lightening for him to catch on to The Britch!!! And look how many problems Robin had with him before and after they married.

Elizabeth will definitely be someone who Patrick uses as his confidant and he will ask her what he should do.

Anna and the gang will rally around Robin but with Elizabeth and Sabrina being somewhat best friends (smh), I'm not sure how Liz and her opinion will factor into Patrick's decision.

As for Emma, I believe every child will choose their mother in this situation (especially when there were no problems in the past) but Emma will want Sabrina to hang around as well and that will be very painful to watch.

IDK, can Robin really forget that Patrick has been with Sabrina for so long and considered marrying her etc.? He is somewhat soiled goods. There may not be a love connection any longer.

One thing for sure, I can't wait to see how Felix will react!

I think I know Sabrina's character and she has really evolved and she will not want to be in the way of The Drake's but I think Patrick will be so indecisive that Robin just may let him go and Robin may just walk away (or) something may happen to Robin to free Patrick and Emma all over again.

IDK, The writers will definitely have their job cut out for them! Ugh!

#28   2013/11/24 11:56PM
    cardgirl

First, and foremost, I am so very glad this storyline is coming to a climax.

I think Sabrina really loves Patrick, but is a bit insecure in his love for her. Thus the rushing of the wedding. I think she may not want Carlos, but I also think that she is down deep giving credence to what he has been saying all along. I think that has made her have doubts. I also don't think Patrick would have taken off his ring and he only did it to convince himself that he was ready to move on.

I think Patrick loves Sabrina but is not "in love" with her. I think he is only trying to honor what Robin wanted for him and Emma. In his heart he is not ready to be committed to anybody...yet. I think he is also feeding on Sabrina's insecurities. Which she is insecure...if she wasn't why would she not have told Patrick what Carlos said about seeing Robin alive. Carlos is scummy and chovenistic but I don't think he would go as far as to lie to Sabrina. I think she also knows him well enough to know this and that is why she kept what he said about Robin from Patrick.

I don't think Patrick will go right back to Robin, mostly because in spite of being insecure, Sabrina has been there for Patrick and Emma in some very hard times. Not a lot of women would stand by a man who thinks he is having a baby with another woman. Especially a woman who treated her like dirt the majority of the time. It's this that will make him feel like he owes her something. I don't think he can just go back to being with Robin. It's gonna be a mess at first.

And since Robin's stay might be short lived, I hope not, maybe Patrick and she won't end up happy and together as a family in time for Christmas. On the other hand, Robin and Patrick have a deep history together. They share a child, they have survived a lot together. They should be together. But I don't think they can pick up where they left off. Thinking your wife is dead, and being held captive by three psycho's changes people.

I think Sabrina will step aside because that is the right thing for her to do for now. Patrick and Robin need time to sort this all out and well, Emma should have her natural family if she can. I think Patrick will feel obligated to Sabrina in some sense but as soon as he AND Sabrina realize he really was never "in love" with her and she will see she was just clinging to him out of insecurity, it will end. I think even if Robin never came back, they would realize that they were not meant to be. He isn't ready to let go of Robin and he is not in love with Sabrina.

#29   2013/11/25 04:28AM
    ransomha

Quote cardgirl: First, and foremost, I am so very glad this storyline is coming to a climax.

I think Sabrina really loves Patrick, but is a bit insecure in his love for her. Thus the rushing of the wedding. I think she may not want Carlos, but I also think that she is down deep giving credence to what he has been saying all along. I think that has made her have doubts. I also don't think Patrick would have taken off his ring and he only did it to convince himself that he was ready to move on.

I think Patrick loves Sabrina but is not "in love" with her. I think he is only trying to honor what Robin wanted for him and Emma. In his heart he is not ready to be committed to anybody...yet. I think he is also feeding on Sabrina's insecurities. Which she is insecure...if she wasn't why would she not have told Patrick what Carlos said about seeing Robin alive. Carlos is scummy and chovenistic but I don't think he would go as far as to lie to Sabrina. I think she also knows him well enough to know this and that is why she kept what he said about Robin from Patrick.

I don't think Patrick will go right back to Robin, mostly because in spite of being insecure, Sabrina has been there for Patrick and Emma in some very hard times. Not a lot of women would stand by a man who thinks he is having a baby with another woman. Especially a woman who treated her like dirt the majority of the time. It's this that will make him feel like he owes her something. I don't think he can just go back to being with Robin. It's gonna be a mess at first.

And since Robin's stay might be short lived, I hope not, maybe Patrick and she won't end up happy and together as a family in time for Christmas. On the other hand, Robin and Patrick have a deep history together. They share a child, they have survived a lot together. They should be together. But I don't think they can pick up where they left off. Thinking your wife is dead, and being held captive by three psycho's changes people.

I think Sabrina will step aside because that is the right thing for her to do for now. Patrick and Robin need time to sort this all out and well, Emma should have her natural family if she can. I think Patrick will feel obligated to Sabrina in some sense but as soon as he AND Sabrina realize he really was never "in love" with her and she will see she was just clinging to him out of insecurity, it will end. I think even if Robin never came back, they would realize that they were not meant to be. He isn't ready to let go of Robin and he is not in love with Sabrina.

I agree, Patrick is NOT in love with Sabrina.
    She's nice, and worships him so, he's rushing to the alter to please her.

Why don't people think Robin is staying? She signed a contract.

Sabrina staying during the whole Britt thing, showed how desperate she was to keep him at any cost.

They haven't been together that long, the first year Patrick was drowning in grief for the love of his life,

#30   2013/11/25 04:56AM
    stonecoldhot

Quote ransomha:
    Quote cardgirl: First, and foremost, I am so very glad this storyline is coming to a climax.

I agree, Patrick is NOT in love with Sabrina.
    She's nice, and worships him so, he's rushing to the alter to please her.

Why don't people think Robin is staying? She signed a contract.

Sabrina staying during the whole Britt thing, showed how desperate she was to keep him at any cost.

They haven't been together that long, the first year Patrick was drowning in grief for the love of his life,

Idon`t think Sabrina was the desperate one, Britt was the one to get pregnant, trying to trap Patrick, afraid of her mother, she doesn't seem afraid now

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list