List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: If ben Turns Out TO Be Lante's Who's Side R U On?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

If ben Turns Out TO Be Lante's Who's Side R U On?

Started by Hyatt4Life at 2013/11/21 10:27PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/22 03:31AM, Views: 328, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/11/21 10:27PM
    If ben Turns Out TO Be Lante's Who's Side R U On?
    Hyatt4Life

f Ben does indeed turn out to be Lante's son, who side would you be on to win custody of him and why? I will of course side with Lulu. If this is her biological child she has EVERY RIGHT to have him in her care 24/7. I know that many of you argued that Maxie had the right to her daughter, but should that apply to Lulu as well? I do. Because what is good for the goose is good for the gander and if Maxie is allowed to have her daughter then Lulu is allowed to have her son.

However, here are your choices...

Britch

Dante

Lulu

Dante/Lulu Together.

My reasoning for choosing Lulu is because she will be the baby's biological mother and she has the RIGHT to have her OWN child.

#2   2013/11/21 10:36PM
    Re: If ben Turns Out TO Be Lante's Who's Side R U On?
    oliveyou

Quote Hyatt4Life: f Ben does indeed turn out to be Lante's son, who side would you be on to win custody of him and why? I will of course side with Lulu. If this is her biological child she has EVERY RIGHT to have him in her care 24/7. I know that many of you argued that Maxie had the right to her daughter, but should that apply to Lulu as well? I do. Because what is good for the goose is good for the gander and if Maxie is allowed to have her daughter then Lulu is allowed to have her son.

Britch

Dante

Lulu

Dante/Lulu Together.

My reasoning for choosing Lulu is because she will be the baby's biological mother and she has the RIGHT to have her OWN child.

So in your eyes, the "biological child" argument was NOT okay for Maxie, but perfect for Lulu.
    Makes sense.

In response to the question at hand, obviously Lulu AND Dante would get the child. Any questioning of that would be absurd.

#3   2013/11/21 10:45PM
    genhospchat

Quote Hyatt4Life: f Ben does indeed turn out to be Lante's son, who side would you be on to win custody of him and why? I will of course side with Lulu. If this is her biological child she has EVERY RIGHT to have him in her care 24/7. I know that many of you argued that Maxie had the right to her daughter, but should that apply to Lulu as well? I do. Because what is good for the goose is good for the gander and if Maxie is allowed to have her daughter then Lulu is allowed to have her son.

Britch

Dante

Lulu

Dante/Lulu Together.

Funny you didn't use that argument when Maxie was the biological parent , in fact you basically said "so what it's just biology" so this shouldn't be any different right? OBVIOUSLY you haven't watched since Maxie ISNT allowed to have her child so none of your points are looking good for your argument. You sound contradictory, hypocritical to everything you've been ranting about all over the boards and "whats good for the goose"? Come on, really? That statement alone makes your points look bad.

The difference I see is (and I was against Maxie having the baby but I became against Lulu at the end when she became so nasty about it) that Maxie was a friend, she tried to give them a child, no matter how skewed she was in doing so.

IF Ben is Lante's, Brit was malicious about it. She stole the embryo, she never let them know there was a possibility they had a child, she is allowing a child to be taken from them, all the while having their real child so I DON'T believe that Brit should be allowed to keep Ben. She basically kidnapped their child by stealing their embryo. I think Lante deserve to have a child and if Ben is theirs, they deserve to have him.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/21 10:48PM
    #4   2013/11/22 03:31AM
    Bizlet

Quote genhospchat:

Britch

Dante

Lulu

Dante/Lulu Together.

Funny you didn't use that argument when Maxie was the biological parent , in fact you basically said "so what it's just biology" so this shouldn't be any different right? OBVIOUSLY you haven't watched since Maxie ISNT allowed to have her child so none of your points are looking good for your argument. You sound contradictory, hypocritical to everything you've been ranting about all over the boards and "whats good for the goose"? Come on, really? That statement alone makes your points look bad.

The difference I see is (and I was against Maxie having the baby but I became against Lulu at the end when she became so nasty about it) that Maxie was a friend, she tried to give them a child, no matter how skewed she was in doing so.

IF Ben is Lante's, Brit was malicious about it. She stole the embryo, she never let them know there was a possibility they had a child, she is allowing a child to be taken from them, all the while having their real child so I DON'T believe that Brit should be allowed to keep Ben. She basically kidnapped their child by stealing their embryo. I think Lante deserve to have a child and if Ben is theirs, they deserve to have him.

I don't think Brit should be able to keep Ben either. I believe if Britt fights Lante on it. The custody order will be the same Lulu will be declared unfit, Britt will have to surrender the baby to Dante.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list