List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I Don't Know If I Want Lulu To Get Ben.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I Don't Know If I Want Lulu To Get Ben.

Started by Hyatt4Life at 2013/11/21 07:30PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/22 04:40AM, Views: 501, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/11/21 07:30PM
    I Don't Know If I Want Lulu To Get Ben.
    Hyatt4Life

Now hear me out if Ben is Lulu's I think that she should have him, however, now that I think about it, Ben is TAINTED. He has had Britch's disgusting hands all over him, Dr. O's disgusting hands all over him as well as Faison's disgusting hands. Lulu shouldn't be forced to bring all of that negative energy in her home and bringing a tainted Ben in her home will be negative. And NO I don't want Britch to get him either. But after being in the presence of Britch, Dr. O, Jerry Jacks, and Faison I don't think that Lulu would want that negative and vile vibe coming into her home period. So I have no clue what they should do about Ben but there isn't enough Lysol in the world that can get the stench of Britch, Dr. O, Faison, and Jerry Jacks off of Ben.

#2   2013/11/21 10:39PM
    Re: I Don't Know If I Want Lulu To Get Ben.
    oliveyou

What...This just...I can't...

#3   2013/11/21 10:56PM
    unlimited

Quote Hyatt4Life: Now hear me out if Ben is Lulu's I think that she should have him, however, now that I think about it, Ben is TAINTED. He has had Britch's disgusting hands all over him, Dr. O's disgusting hands all over him as well as Faison's disgusting hands. Lulu shouldn't be forced to bring all of that negative energy in her home and bringing a tainted Ben in her home will be negative. And NO I don't want Britch to get him either. But after being in the presence of Britch, Dr. O, Jerry Jacks, and Faison I don't think that Lulu would want that negative and vile vibe coming into her home period. So I have no clue what they should do about Ben but there isn't enough Lysol in the world that can get the stench of Britch, Dr. O, Faison, and Jerry Jacks off of Ben.

You are truly sick!!!!! He is an innocent infant.............

#4   2013/11/21 10:57PM
    genhospchat

Quote oliveyou: What...This just...I can't...

Oh I HAVE to!!

LMAO!!! WHATTTTTTTT????????? LMAO!!!

First of all, Lysol on a baby? Im HOPING it was a figure of speech but it comes off as sounding psychotic.

Second, Lulu wouldn't want her child because he was held by these people? He's not a piece of steak that others have licked first, he's a child!

Third, you JUST made a thread that Lulu should have Ben! Is there a short term memory loss issue here?

Seriously, cut down on the coffee because you are making yourself sound really bad. If it is your intention to tick people off, maybe a hobby that keeps you busier is needed, no?

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/21 11:00PM
    #5   2013/11/21 11:33PM
    oliveyou

Quote genhospchat:

Oh I HAVE to!!

First of all, Lysol on a baby? Im HOPING it was a figure of speech but it comes off as sounding psychotic.

Second, Lulu wouldn't want her child because he was held by these people? He's not a piece of steak that others have licked first, he's a child!

Third, you JUST made a thread that Lulu should have Ben! Is there a short term memory loss issue here?

Seriously, cut down on the coffee because you are making yourself sound really bad. If it is your intention to tick people off, maybe a hobby that keeps you busier is needed, no?

gen, you are the best.

As others have said, OP has been literally copy + pasting almost everything he/she posts here to SC. Well, as someone said on the SOC posting of this, this poster's threads remind me why Thorazine was so popular back in the day... What. A. Hoot.

#6   2013/11/21 11:42PM
    genhospchat

Quote oliveyou:
    Quote genhospchat:

Oh I HAVE to!!

gen, you are the best.

As others have said, OP has been literally copy + pasting almost everything he/she posts here to SC. Well, as someone said on the SOC posting of this, this poster's threads remind me why Thorazine was so popular back in the day... What. A. Hoot.

Thanks! I'm quite entertained! Who doesn't love a good chuckle?!

#7   2013/11/22 04:40AM
    Daisythoughts

Quote Hyatt4Life: Now hear me out if Ben is Lulu's I think that she should have him, however, now that I think about it, Ben is TAINTED. He has had Britch's disgusting hands all over him, Dr. O's disgusting hands all over him as well as Faison's disgusting hands. Lulu shouldn't be forced to bring all of that negative energy in her home and bringing a tainted Ben in her home will be negative. And NO I don't want Britch to get him either. But after being in the presence of Britch, Dr. O, Jerry Jacks, and Faison I don't think that Lulu would want that negative and vile vibe coming into her home period. So I have no clue what they should do about Ben but there isn't enough Lysol in the world that can get the stench of Britch, Dr. O, Faison, and Jerry Jacks off of Ben.

If lulu lets her own "negative and vile vibes" in her her home then I'm sure she won't mind Bens. Like mother like son.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list