List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Daniel Cosgrove As Dillion Quartermaine.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Daniel Cosgrove As Dillion Quartermaine.

Started by Hyatt4Life at 2013/11/21 07:09PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/22 05:46AM, Views: 446, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2013/11/21 07:09PM
    Daniel Cosgrove As Dillion Quartermaine.
    Hyatt4Life

TPTB needs to hurry up and cast Daniel Cosgrove as the new Dillion Quartermaine Hornsby. And pair him with Lesley Lu Spencer. Daniel previously worked with Emme Rylan (Lesley Lu Spencer) as her love interest on Guiding Light and his character was Bill Lewis III. I saw Lizzie Spaulding Lewis (Emme Rylan then known as Marcy Rylan) and Bill Lewis III on Youtube and let me tell you, Bill and Lizzie's chemistry was off the charts. And Daniel looks like he could be the son of Paul Hornsby and Tracy Quartermaine. And he looks like he could be the half-brother to Ned Ashton too. I would love to see a DilLu pairing. I am more than ready for my girl Lulu to leave that Benedict Arnold behind her and be with a REAL MAN who is loyal ONLY to her. And I know that Dillion Quartermaine is the MAN that more can fill that bill. Dillion will give Lulu EVERY thing that she wants, needs, and deserves. Dante can go hop his hind end in Maxie's bed as far as I am concerned and the whole time Dillion and Lulu can be having fun, making gobs of money, and making sweet love and also traveling overseas and adopting children from third world countries. They can have the Josephine Baker like family, adopt children from different countries, and ethnic backgrounds. Dante can go to Maxie and be her whipping boy because he already had a head start when he threw his beautiful wife under the bus. DilLu and Daxie I guess and I like it better that way. Or CarMax. (Carlos and Maxie).

#2   2013/11/22 05:46AM
    Re: Daniel Cosgrove As Dillion Quartermaine.
    Axl Rose

Daniel Cosgrove I see him as more of a Lucky Spencer re-cast if anything

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list