List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Missing Video Recordings

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Missing Video Recordings

Started by ChargerGirl at 2013/11/21 06:15PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/21 09:40PM, Views: 288, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/11/21 06:15PM
    The Missing Video Recordings
    ChargerGirl

In today's episode Scotty said the rest of the video recordinga that showed what AJ did next was missing. Then we saw Ava burning the said recodings. This seems as though Ava is getting rid of the evidence that she, Ava Jerome not Alan Jr was the AJ that Connie was referring to with the bloody clue she left at the Metro Court. But it seems too early in the game to let us all know that Ava is the killer not AJ. Hmmm... Any thoughts on who is actually the killer? Until todays episode I thought that it was Ava. Now not so much. I am back to not knowing who did it.

#2   2013/11/21 09:17PM
    Re: The Missing Video Recordings
    tyandy

Quote ChargerGirl: In today's episode Scotty said the rest of the video recordinga that showed what AJ did next was missing. Then we saw Ava burning the said recodings. This seems as though Ava is getting rid of the evidence that she, Ava Jerome not Alan Jr was the AJ that Connie was referring to with the bloody clue she left at the Metro Court. But it seems too early in the game to let us all know that Ava is the killer not AJ. Hmmm... Any thoughts on who is actually the killer? Until todays episode I thought that it was Ava. Now not so much. I am back to not knowing who did it.

When the murder first happened and I saw AJ written in blood, I kinda leaned toward Ava but then AJ was arrested...but now Im pretty sure that Ava was the one who did it, hence why shes torching to tapes to cover her rear end...maybe??

#3   2013/11/21 09:40PM
    Re: The Missing Video Recordings
    genhospchat

I think today sealed the deal that Ava is the killer. They did the same when Olivia was shot, let us know it was her pretty quickly but yet, nothing has been done about that.

What is mind boggling is that they would have us believe she held onto them for three months. Not only that but she didn't smash them into tiny pieces but burned them whole in such a public place as the pier.

I guess they need them to be found later on to use to prosecute Ava. I suppose her shooting Olivia will come out at the same time.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list