List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Lulu Should Seek Vengeance Against MaxBeast!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lulu Should Seek Vengeance Against MaxBeast!

Started by Hyatt4Life at 2013/11/21 02:47PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/21 04:54PM, Views: 233, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/11/21 02:47PM
    Lulu Should Seek Vengeance Against MaxBeast!
    Hyatt4Life

I truly think and believe that Lulu should seek some kind of vengeance against Maxie. I would love it if Lulu found a sure fire way to make sure that Maxie never sees the baby again. I mean there is got be something that Lulu can do to make this happened. Maybe she can go to the Port Charles Police Department Evidence Room and find some crack/cocaine and take it and plant it in Maxie's car and in her apartment while Maxie isn't looking or aware of what is going on. And then she can call the police without anyone knowing it was her who called the police and she can tell the police that there are drugs in Maxie's car and in her apartment. And once Maxie is booked and arrested, there wouldn't be a Judge in his or her right mind that would ever grant Maxie visitation or custody of the little baby girl. Her parental rights will forever be stripped from her and she will no doubt deserve it and then some. I am NOT satisfied with six months keeping the baby away from Maxie. I will however, be satisfied with keeping the baby from Maxie for life. Lulu deserves to seek revenge against the monster who shot her life to hell. I don't want Lulu to ever forgive that thing for destroying her life. Maxie should be made to pay for the REST of her pathetic life for destroying Lulu's life period. Lulu girl, take that monster down HARD!

#2   2013/11/21 04:37PM
    Re: Lulu Should Seek Vengeance Against MaxBeast!
    olga vqz.

What's with all this Maxie haters? Lulu doesn't deserve this baby. I don't feel one ounce of sorry for Lulu. Don't like her at all.

#3   2013/11/21 04:50PM
    mauimama

Quote olga vqz.: What's with all this Maxie haters? Lulu doesn't deserve this baby. I don't feel one ounce of sorry for Lulu. Don't like her at all.

I agree with you olga- and this person has been posting ungodly hateful nasty vengenful things about Maxie all week - She's nothing more than a troll and an instigator looking for a fight -- so it's best (I found) to completely ignore her- don't give her the satisfaction of replying to her asinine hateful postings.

#4   2013/11/21 04:51PM
    tyandy

[quote]Quote mauimama: [quote]Quote olga vqz.: What's with all this Maxie haters? Lulu doesn't deserve this baby. I don't feel one ounce of sorry for Lulu. Don't like her at all.[/quote]

I agree with you olga- and this person has been posting ungodly hateful nasty vengenful things about Maxie all week - She's nothing more than a troll and an instigator looking for a fight -- so it's best (I found) to completely ignore her- don't give her the satisfaction of replying to her asinine hateful postings.[/q

Ditto that! I avoid this posters postings and just move on...never replies...just drops ridiculous postings then never comments...NOT worth your time

#5   2013/11/21 04:54PM
    mauimama

[quote]Quote tyandy: [quote]Quote mauimama: [quote]Quote olga vqz.: What's with all this Maxie haters? Lulu doesn't deserve this baby. I don't feel one ounce of sorry for Lulu. Don't like her at all.[/quote]

I agree with you olga- and this person has been posting ungodly hateful nasty vengenful things about Maxie all week - She's nothing more than a troll and an instigator looking for a fight -- so it's best (I found) to completely ignore her- don't give her the satisfaction of replying to her asinine hateful postings.[/q

Ditto that! I avoid this posters postings and just move on...never replies...just drops ridiculous postings then never comments...NOT worth your time[/quote]

She does exactly the same thing on the ABC GH board---baits everyone and then runs like the coward she(or he) is!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list