List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Baby Connie, Baby Ben, all GH babies..

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Baby Connie, Baby Ben, all GH babies..

Started by iluvtad at 2013/11/21 12:41PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/25 11:06PM, Views: 1434, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/11/21 12:41PM
    Baby Connie, Baby Ben, all GH babies..
    iluvtad

:) I have to say all the babies on General Hospital are so darn cute! But, Baby Connie in particular has to be one of the cutest I have seen, and she always looks so aware and like she is trying to figure everyone out!
    She also seems to have such chemistry with all the adult actors, her scenes with Tracy earlier this week had me laughing and I watched them more than once, not to mention when Olivia & Sonny came to say "goodbye", she kept playing with Maurice Bernard's lips, she is a born star!

#2   2013/11/21 12:50PM
    Re: Baby Connie, Baby Ben, all GH babies..
    tyandy

Quote iluvtad: I have to say all the babies on General Hospital are so darn cute! But, Baby Connie in particular has to be one of the cutest I have seen, and she always looks so aware and like she is trying to figure everyone out!
    She also seems to have such chemistry with all the adult actors, her scenes with Tracy earlier this week had me laughing and I watched them more than once, not to mention when Olivia & Sonny came to say "goodbye", she kept playing with Maurice Bernard's lips, she is a born star!

ITA....have you noticed how baby Connie kinda looks like Spin? I noticed that on yesterdays episode....super cute...

#3   2013/11/21 01:10PM
    ransomha

Quote iluvtad: I have to say all the babies on General Hospital are so darn cute! But, Baby Connie in particular has to be one of the cutest I have seen, and she always looks so aware and like she is trying to figure everyone out!

ADORABLE baby girl. She was so cute flirting with Sonny!

#4   2013/11/21 06:22PM
    ChargerGirl

Quote tyandy:

ITA....have you noticed how baby Connie kinda looks like Spin? I noticed that on yesterdays episode....super cute...

I noticed that a few weeks ago and wondered if she was his child. I read he's married so I thought that perhaps she was his child.

#5   2013/11/25 12:23PM
    iluvtad

Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote tyandy:

I noticed that a few weeks ago and wondered if she was his child. I read he's married so I thought that perhaps she was his child.

I thought from the first time I saw Baby Connie that she looked strangely a lot like Spinelli! That would be funny if she was indeed his child irl...

#6   2013/11/25 07:36PM
    stc28

Quote iluvtad:
    Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote tyandy:

I thought from the first time I saw Baby Connie that she looked strangely a lot like Spinelli! That would be funny if she was indeed his child irl...

No that is not his baby by the way it is twins that play the role.

#7   2013/11/25 11:06PM
    Trueheart 6

I think Ben is a good match to be Dante and Lulu's baby. He has blond hair like Lulu and brown eyes like Dante. I always thought they did a good match with Sonny and Dante too, they really do look like father and son. Especially in the eyes. Britt and Obrect look like mother and daughter as well. Casting does a great job of matching up related characters.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list