List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Bare with me.....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Bare with me.....

Started by tyandy at 2013/11/20 09:31PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/21 11:32PM, Views: 596, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/11/20 09:31PM
    Bare with me.....
    tyandy

so Im still a newbie with this posting....just to assure fellow posters, Im not typically a judgemental poster.... I suppose Im very much over this story and the way its been played out...I am very well aware that this IS a SOAP....its my daily escape for the "real world" but good grief....some of these stories really? I am trying very hard to not let my dislike of the new Lulu cloud my opinion, but something about this actor really just gets me....me no likey.....but anyways...I am very anxious to see the Robin/Patrick story FINISH ALREADY...REUNITE!!!

#2   2013/11/21 06:06AM
    Re: Bare with me.....
    JaneDoe

Welcome!

#3   2013/11/21 06:15AM
    tel4plm

tyandy

First, and most importantly, welcome.

I don't agree with your dislike of Nulu, but that's what's great about this forum - we can disagree and still chat cordially.

Regarding the Robin/Patrick reunion - I couldn't agree with you more.

Have fun posting!

#4   2013/11/21 09:27AM
    Winterhaven

I totally agree about new Lulu - can't stand her! Nothing like the original Lulu, but they always do that when a new person takes over - character totally changes. I am also patiently waiting for Patrick/Robin reunion, can't wait! Won't happen until Patrick is ready to walk down the aisle, I predict, poor Sabrina will be left at the alter!

#5   2013/11/21 09:45AM
    stonecoldhot

For me.... I havn`t liked the character of Lulu, since she hooked up with Dante, but then again I don`t like Dante, he doesn't add anything to any s/l he is in IMO

#6   2013/11/21 10:58AM
    ChargerGirl

Quote stonecoldhot: For me.... I havn`t liked the character of Lulu, since she hooked up with Dante, but then again I don`t like Dante, he doesn't add anything to any s/l he is in IMO

I don't much like Dante either. I liked him as Dominic the undercover dude but as Dante Sonny's cop son, he's arrogant and always seems to conveniently forget he's a cop whenever Sonny is involved. I don't care for him because I cannot believe that anyone who grew up hating Sonny like he did, who became a cop to avenge his "father figures" death who he blamed Sonny for, then went so far as to go undercover to bring Sonny down could upon hearing Sonny is his father forgive all of that while lying in a pool of his own blood from a point blank range shot to his chest by Sonny. Then to purger himself rather than finally make Sonny pay for one of his many, many bad deeds. It's mind boggling how completely unbelievable that is.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/21 11:00AM
    #7   2013/11/21 11:04AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote stonecoldhot: For me.... I havn`t liked the character of Lulu, since she hooked up with Dante, but then again I don`t like Dante, he doesn't add anything to any s/l he is in IMO

I don't much like Dante either. I liked him as Dominic the undercover dude but as Dante Sonny's cop son, he's arrogant and always seems to conveniently forget he's a cop whenever Sonny is involved. I don't care for him because I cannot believe that anyone who grew up hating Sonny like he did, who became a cop to avenge his "father figures" death who he blamed Sonny for, then went so far as to go undercover to bring Sonny down could upon hearing Sonny is his father forgive all of that while lying in a pool of his own blood from a point blank range shot to his chest by Sonny. Then to purger himself rather than finally make Sonny pay for one of his many, many bad deeds. It's mind boggling how completely unbelievable that is.

ITA!

#8   2013/11/21 12:43PM
    tyandy

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome!

#9   2013/11/21 11:32PM
    genhospchat

Quote ChargerGirl:

Everyone forgets everything good about themselves when they are near Sonny (Olivia prime example).

Welcome tyandy!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list