List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Elizabeth in Court Today

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Elizabeth in Court Today

Started by Casse2go at 2013/11/20 06:56PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/21 11:51PM, Views: 538, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/11/20 06:56PM
    Elizabeth in Court Today
    Casse2go

What is it that Liz is so anxious to tell AJ? Oh Em Gee! LOL... It just hit me! Did she sleep with AJ and could she be preggers?

I thought it had to do with ELQ or Franco not being Jason's twin. Is that little manx pregnant? Hehehe....

#2   2013/11/20 07:57PM
    Re: Elizabeth in Court Today
    jl4ever

Liz was about to tell AJ that she was called by the Prosecution and not to sit by his side.

#3   2013/11/21 04:42AM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote jl4ever: Liz was about to tell AJ that she was called by the Prosecution and not to sit by his side.

ITA. She was trying to tell him she had been subpoenaed to testify for the prosecution.

#4   2013/11/21 05:25AM
    ransomha

Quote jl4ever: Liz was about to tell AJ that she was called by the Prosecution and not to sit by his side.

That was my impression too. So he wasn't blindsided.

#5   2013/11/21 07:29AM
    JaneDoe

No opinion on Liz in court really, but wanted to say I LOVED her haircut!! RH is gorgeous, but her hair has been a little too long IMO for a while now with no real change. (I'm hardly one to talk as I have a hard time with hair change too ).... but it looked FABULOUS! So much healthier and vibrant.

#6   2013/11/21 08:41AM
    Casse2go

Thanks for the insight guys. I got a phone call yesterday when AJ was outside court and must have missed something. So did Scott tell Liz yesterday he was calling her or did she know and kept it to herself? Surely the writers know with the abundance of court TV programming we viewers aren't so naive as to believe that Scotty could call a witness without giving opposing counsel notice. Darnit! I hate when they make us feel stupid when they should know better.

At any rate, I thought she wanted to tell him something important. Her being a witness seemed a mute point so why the big surprise. I have been watching this spoiler for a while now. [Elizabeth's hopes could be crushed during AJ's trial when new information comes out about the night Connie died.] Hopefully yesterday wasn't its conclusion.

Since Liz believes AJ would never kill anyone maybe it'll come to fruition today. Otherwise GH needs to stop trying to grab us with super spoiler. They never live up to their build-up.

#7   2013/11/21 11:51PM
    genhospchat

Quote Casse2go: Thanks for the insight guys. I got a phone call yesterday when AJ was outside court and must have missed something. So did Scott tell Liz yesterday he was calling her or did she know and kept it to herself? Surely the writers know with the abundance of court TV programming we viewers aren't so naive as to believe that Scotty could call a witness without giving opposing counsel notice. Darnit! I hate when they make us feel stupid when they should know better.

At any rate, I thought she wanted to tell him something important. Her being a witness seemed a mute point so why the big surprise. I have been watching this spoiler for a while now. [Elizabeth's hopes could be crushed during AJ's trial when new information comes out about the night Connie died.] Hopefully yesterday wasn't its conclusion.

Since Liz believes AJ would never kill anyone maybe it'll come to fruition today. Otherwise GH needs to stop trying to grab us with super spoiler. They never live up to their build-up.

She wanted AJ to know so he didn't think she was there for him and get his hopes up.

There must be a Starr in your eyes.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list