List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Heather

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Heather

Started by sunlight1949 at 2013/11/20 06:44PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/25 06:15PM, Views: 755, Replies: 18
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/20 06:44PM
    Heather
    sunlight1949

It is ridiculous even for a SOAP how Heather continues to escape from the mental hospitals and go unreported. Come on GH, stop this craziness.

#2   2013/11/20 06:51PM
    Re: Heather
    ChargerGirl

Quote sunlight1949: It is ridiculous even for a SOAP how Heather continues to escape from the mental hospitals and go unreported. Come on GH, stop this craziness.

The PCPD is a joke! They can't find murderers and they can't keep crazy people in the looney bin!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/20 06:53PM
    #3   2013/11/21 04:56AM
    Mrs. Lansing

I liked how they "explained" it near the end of yesterdays episode. That the two from the institution who picked her up have been helping her to escape. I like the character of Heather, I find her good comic relief, and am really hoping why they are helping her is something fun and totally Heather.

#4   2013/11/21 05:46AM
    ransomha

Quote sunlight1949: It is ridiculous even for a SOAP how Heather continues to escape from the mental hospitals and go unreported. Come on GH, stop this craziness.

The two burly attendants are Heather's friends and accomplice's. Glad they actually explained it as it was getting a bit silly!

#5   2013/11/21 05:55AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Mrs. Lansing: I liked how they "explained" it near the end of yesterdays episode. That the two from the institution who picked her up have been helping her to escape. I like the character of Heather, I find her good comic relief, and am really hoping why they are helping her is something fun and totally Heather.

I agree! Crazy Heather is fun and now that it's been revealed that she is Franco's mother..... I foresee a LOT more Heather in our future.

#6   2013/11/21 06:31AM
    tel4plm

I agree with Sunlight.

Heather has traipsed around town at least five times (that I can think of - I'm sure there's more.)

If her "attendants" can't keep track of her, perhaps they shouldn't have the job of attendants.

#7   2013/11/21 07:27AM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing: I liked how they "explained" it near the end of yesterdays episode. That the two from the institution who picked her up have been helping her to escape. I like the character of Heather, I find her good comic relief, and am really hoping why they are helping her is something fun and totally Heather.

I agree! Crazy Heather is fun and now that it's been revealed that she is Franco's mother..... I foresee a LOT more Heather in our future.

I didn't like the reveal of Heather being Franco's mom, but I enjoy Heather and am always up for some comic relief, so getting to see RM and RH in scenes together will be great fun!

#8   2013/11/21 07:29AM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote tel4plm: I agree with Sunlight.

Heather has traipsed around town at least five times (that I can think of - I'm sure there's more.)

If her "attendants" can't keep track of her, perhaps they shouldn't have the job of attendants.

They mentioned near the end of yesterday's episode that the attendants are helping her to escape.

#9   2013/11/21 09:27AM
    Bizlet

Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote tel4plm: I agree with Sunlight.

They mentioned near the end of yesterday's episode that the attendants are helping her to escape.

I am glad they explained her constant escaping from the insane asylum. Nurses/guards on take is a plausible explanation.

#10   2013/11/21 09:47AM
    stonecoldhot

Quote ransomha:

The two burly attendants are Heather's friends and accomplice's. Glad they actually explained it as it was getting a bit silly!

Wonder if she`s putting out

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list