List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: LuLu's relatives

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

LuLu's relatives

Started by butterflycake at 2013/11/20 02:48PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/20 08:42PM, Views: 489, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/11/20 02:48PM
    LuLu's relatives
    butterflycake

I am glad the custody is over and that Spinelli got custody. But I am upset with LuLu's family not their to support her. Where was Carly, Nikolas. Come on now.You may have a thing for Britt Prince, but you found no time g..none for LuLu. I know why Laura was not there. contract. Nik , werent you at the christianing of Connie, now Georgie when Brad spilled his beans....Some Prince...but you look good. Family before ....you know...ok..lol.

#2   2013/11/20 03:05PM
    Re: LuLu's relatives
    SHAWNAGIRL

It was mention before Actor/Actress only have so many hours they can put in during the week. So if they weren't there its because of there hours.

Other Actor/Actress have to put there hours in. So that is why Luke/Tracy/Nic wasn't there.

#3   2013/11/20 06:41PM
    ChargerGirl

Quote SHAWNAGIRL: It was mention before Actor/Actress only have so many hours they can put in during the week. So if they weren't there its because of there hours.

Other Actor/Actress have to put there hours in. So that is why Luke/Tracy/Nic wasn't there.

Hmmm.....I never heard of that before. The only actor's whoes hours are limited as far as I know are children specifically infants.

#4   2013/11/20 08:42PM
    genhospchat

Quote SHAWNAGIRL: It was mention before Actor/Actress only have so many hours they can put in during the week. So if they weren't there its because of there hours.

Luke and Tracy were part of the story but they were at the hospital through it so that makes no sense. They could have had them there bit chose not to. The only ones that were in court were ones that don't have a storyline themselves so they were put in the scenes.

No matter what, Nik should have been there.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list