List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Baby Girl Spinilli

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Baby Girl Spinilli

Started by stonecoldhot at 2013/11/20 01:25PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/02 10:05AM, Views: 2458, Replies: 19
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/11/22 10:54AM
    Re: Baby Girl Spinilli
    Nita Lou

Quote stonecoldhot: Hope the baby`s name is going to change, can`t see Spin calling her Connie. She should be named after her mother, Maria or Mariah

Agree need to name baby doll Georgie, the name Maxi chose in naming her after her beloved sister. The name Connie needs to go she was Dante's aunt, nothing to do with Spin or Maxi. I just can't see Ellie in the baby's life, makes me ill.. don't like her never did. Who knows how it will all play out since Spin's leaving only recurring role here and there. I think eventually Maxi will get custody since Robin's back, she will vouch for her. IMO anyway..

#12   2013/11/22 04:29PM
    CHATTERBOX22

The baby should be renamed to Georgie bean. Spin owes nothing to Lante after the way Lulu acted.

#13   2013/11/22 07:49PM
    Melly318

I agree. Georgie is an adorable name! An adorable name for a precious little girl!

#14   2013/11/22 08:53PM
    ChargerGirl

Quote genhospchat: What about Georgie Costanca for Lante's sake?

If not, Georgie Maximillia?

I don't understand why Dante and LuLu should be given any consideration in the naming of Maxie and Spinilli's child. They have nothing to do with the baby anymore. And trust me, the baby will not remember an iota of what happened.

#15   2013/11/24 01:34AM
    genhospchat

Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote genhospchat: What about Georgie Costanca for Lante's sake?

If not, Georgie Maximillia?

I don't understand why Dante and LuLu should be given any consideration in the naming of Maxie and Spinilli's child. They have nothing to do with the baby anymore. And trust me, the baby will not remember an iota of what happened.

Just because they don't have anything todo with the baby now doesn't mean they didn't have anything todo with her. If not for them, this baby wouldn't have been born and Spin isn't female petty and feel because they didn't win that they shouldn't be recognized as a part of the baby.

Oh and because that was MY opinion on a name. Now that I think about it though, sounds too much like George Constanza from Seinfeld and that would be a bad reference. Georgie Spinelli sounds like a pasta dish. Hmm?

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/24 01:41AM
    #16   2013/11/24 01:39AM
    genhospchat

Quote ghfanfare: I like the name Georgie, too. And I must say I laugh when I see that little baby with the hair stripe down the middle of her head. Looks kinda like a Mohawk. Cute.

My daughters hair was exactly the same as a baby and I love seeing this baby and reminiscing to when I did her hair, gathered it on top of her head and put it in a barrette, Pebbles Flintstone style (hey it was the 80's). I feel like I have gone back I time watching her *sigh*

#17   2013/11/24 06:22AM
    oltllover

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ghfanfare: I like the name Georgie, too. And I must say I laugh when I see that little baby with the hair stripe down the middle of her head. Looks kinda like a Mohawk. Cute.

My daughters hair was exactly the same as a baby and I love seeing this baby and reminiscing to when I did her hair, gathered it on top of her head and put it in a barrette, Pebbles Flintstone style (hey it was the 80's). I feel like I have gone back I time watching her *sigh*

LOL. I remember the "pebbles" look, I did the same thing.

#18   2013/11/24 04:06PM
    genhospchat

Quote oltllover:
    Quote genhospchat:

LOL. I remember the "pebbles" look, I did the same thing.

Haha glad I'm not the only one. She looks back at pictures and asks how I could do that to her. I loved it and what else do you do with that hair? Lol

#19   2013/12/01 11:51PM
    15borm

I think they should call her Georgie Miriam Spinelli. Miriam is the name of Spinelli's grandmother.
    I am just wondering when Spinelli is going to change the name to something else. Every time I see Maxie talking to Spinelli I am expecting her to tell him to change her name. Sam changed Danny's name right away. What is Spinelli waiting for?

#20   2013/12/02 10:05AM
    sarbear2306

Please change Connie's name. Georgie should be her name!!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list