List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Spoiler: The Baby Pick Up Or Transfer.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler: The Baby Pick Up Or Transfer.

Started by Hyatt4Life at 2013/11/20 12:25PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/21 04:52PM, Views: 1814, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/11/21 02:11PM
    Re: Spoiler: The Baby Pick Up Or Transfer.
    bellasmema

Lulu and Dante keeping Connie would be almost like Britt keeping Baby Ben and not letting Lante have their own child back!!!

#12   2013/11/21 02:46PM
    elijahsgotit

Quote princesss0919: sorry but the thought of Ellie having anything to do with the baby (Please change her name) really bothers me I hope He keeps her at a distance

I feel the same way. I know Ellie wasn't part of the custody case so there was no reason to bring her name up but I find it really unfair that Maxie can't be in her own daughter's life yet Ellie who was just as much a part of the lie can..And knowing Ellie and her fits of jealousy/insecurity regarding Spixie, she's just gonna swoop right in and try to take Maxie's place in both of their lives.

#13   2013/11/21 03:31PM
    soapcrazy81

Quote princesss0919: sorry but the thought of Ellie having anything to do with the baby (Please change her name) really bothers me I hope He keeps her at a distance

I AGREE ELLI IS OUT FOR HER OWN SELFISH REASONS SHE WANTS SPENILLI FAR AWAY FROM MAXIE AS POSSIABLE. AND LAST TIME THEY WHERE TOGETHER SHE COULDNT IMAGINE BRING AND BABY INTO THE WORLD NOW SHE IS ALL FOR HELPING SPENILLI PRETENDING SHE IS SORRY FOR MAXIE NOT BEING ABLE TO SEE HER DAUGTHGER YEAH RIGHT I DONT BY IT FOR ONE SECOND SHES UP TO SOMETHING SIX MONTHS IS A LONG TIME.

#14   2013/11/21 04:33PM
    olga vqz.

What? I didn't feel sorry for lulu, she lied as well as Maxie. My heart broke for Maxie. I can't stand lulu anyway.

#15   2013/11/21 04:52PM
    mauimama

Quote olga vqz.: What? I didn't feel sorry for lulu, she lied as well as Maxie. My heart broke for Maxie. I can't stand lulu anyway.

OlgaV - go read my recent post "I don't know about the rest of you, etc" regarding this person who posts this hate aboaut Maxie. I'm with you I cannot stand lulu - never have and I'm happy she didn't get the baby - and I hate that she's paired with Dante - he's too good for her!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list