List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Spoiler: The Baby Pick Up Or Transfer.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler: The Baby Pick Up Or Transfer.

Started by Hyatt4Life at 2013/11/20 12:25PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/21 04:52PM, Views: 1873, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/20 12:25PM
    Spoiler: The Baby Pick Up Or Transfer.
    Hyatt4Life

Thank you writers for having it be Spin & Ellie to pick up the baby from Lante's house. The last thing that I wanted to see was Maxie's smug face gloating in front of Lulu. Today, I really felt bad for Lulu. My heart literally broke for her and the last thing she needed or deserved was Maxie's mug at her doorstep gloating. And I was really impressed on how Spin and Ellie handled the pick up, you can see it in their faces that it was really breaking their hearts to do this to Dante and Lulu. I saw real compassion from them. I really hope and pray that Lulu can find someone who is trustworthy to be her surrogate next time, maybe her mother or her cousin Carly can do this for her. I darn sure wouldn't trust Maxie ever again with that important task. She isn't trustworthy at all. Again thanks to TPTB for that. I love you.

#2   2013/11/20 12:39PM
    Re: Spoiler: The Baby Pick Up Or Transfer.
    Marie.22

I agree writer did good. But I still believe that Baby Ben is going be Lulu and Dante baby; so no need for Lulu look for anyone. But Im afraid the writer might have Lulu and Dante break up

Quote Hyatt4Life: Thank you writers for having it be Spin & Ellie to pick up the baby from Lante's house. The last thing that I wanted to see was Maxie's smug face gloating in front of Lulu. Today, I really felt bad for Lulu. My heart literally broke for her and the last thing she needed or deserved was Maxie's mug at her doorstep gloating. And I was really impressed on how Spin and Ellie handled the pick up, you can see it in their faces that it was really breaking their hearts to do this to Dante and Lulu. I saw real compassion from them. I really hope and pray that Lulu can find someone who is trustworthy to be her surrogate next time, maybe her mother or her cousin Carly can do this for her. I darn sure wouldn't trust Maxie ever again with that important task. She isn't trustworthy at all. Again thanks to TPTB for that. I love you.

#3   2013/11/20 12:39PM
    Marie.22

I agree writer did good. But I still believe that Baby Ben is going be Lulu and Dante baby; so no need for Lulu look for anyone. But Im afraid the writer might have Lulu and Dante break up

Quote Hyatt4Life: Thank you writers for having it be Spin & Ellie to pick up the baby from Lante's house. The last thing that I wanted to see was Maxie's smug face gloating in front of Lulu. Today, I really felt bad for Lulu. My heart literally broke for her and the last thing she needed or deserved was Maxie's mug at her doorstep gloating. And I was really impressed on how Spin and Ellie handled the pick up, you can see it in their faces that it was really breaking their hearts to do this to Dante and Lulu. I saw real compassion from them. I really hope and pray that Lulu can find someone who is trustworthy to be her surrogate next time, maybe her mother or her cousin Carly can do this for her. I darn sure wouldn't trust Maxie ever again with that important task. She isn't trustworthy at all. Again thanks to TPTB for that. I love you.

#4   2013/11/20 01:16PM
    elijahsgotit

How exactly would Maxie be the one to pick up the baby when she isn't allowed anywhere near her?? lol

#5   2013/11/20 02:27PM
    iluvtad

Quote elijahsgotit: How exactly would Maxie be the one to pick up the baby when she isn't allowed anywhere near her?? lol

Thanks for pointing out the obvious.

#6   2013/11/20 06:48PM
    ChargerGirl

Quote elijahsgotit: How exactly would Maxie be the one to pick up the baby when she isn't allowed anywhere near her?? lol

My thoughts exactly. I was going to point it out but no need because you did. Additionally, today when they showed Maxy she most definately was not smug in any way, shape or form. She was actually grieving the fact that she could not have contact with HER child for six long months. My heart breaks for Maxy knowing HER child is only blocks away and she can't have any contact with her.

#7   2013/11/21 06:42AM
    princesss0919

sorry but the thought of Ellie having anything to do with the baby (Please change her name) really bothers me I hope He keeps her at a distance

#8   2013/11/21 06:53AM
    maggsmay

Quote ChargerGirl:

My thoughts exactly. I was going to point it out but no need because you did. Additionally, today when they showed Maxy she most definately was not smug in any way, shape or form. She was actually grieving the fact that she could not have contact with HER child for six long months. My heart breaks for Maxy knowing HER child is only blocks away and she can't have any contact with her.

It was heartbreaking to watch Maxie today! You could also see how heart wrenching it was for Spinelli to not be able to allow Maxie near her child! How bittersweet this must seem to him. I truly hope that Spinelli eases Maxie's pain a little bit by renaming the baby "Georgie"

Small comfort i know but at least it would be a start!

#9   2013/11/21 07:16AM
    GH-FAN

Quote maggsmay:
    Quote ChargerGirl:

It was heartbreaking to watch Maxie today! You could also see how heart wrenching it was for Spinelli to not be able to allow Maxie near her child! How bittersweet this must seem to him. I truly hope that Spinelli eases Maxie's pain a little bit by renaming the baby "Georgie"

Mine might be an unpopular view, but I have no sympathy for Maxie at all. She lied for months, plotted with Brit to help her get Patrick so her secret wouldn't come out, and even after Spinelli found out, they let Lulu and Dante live with the baby for months becoming attached to her. I don't care what people say about blood, if you grow to love a child as your own then blood makes no difference on how much you would hurt when they are taken from you.

She, and Spinelli were still prepared to let Lulu and Dante live with the baby for an unforeseeable amount of time if Brad hadn't told them the truth.

#10   2013/11/21 08:19AM
    vickidink

Quote GH-FAN:
    Quote maggsmay:
    Quote ChargerGirl:

Mine might be an unpopular view, but I have no sympathy for Maxie at all. She lied for months, plotted with Brit to help her get Patrick so her secret wouldn't come out, and even after Spinelli found out, they let Lulu and Dante live with the baby for months becoming attached to her. I don't care what people say about blood, if you grow to love a child as your own then blood makes no difference on how much you would hurt when they are taken from you.

She, and Spinelli were still prepared to let Lulu and Dante live with the baby for an unforeseeable amount of time if Brad hadn't told them the truth.

It wouldn't have been months for Lulu and Dante if they wouldn't have refused to give Connie back as soon as they found out she was really Maxie's and Spinelli's baby. And yes Lulu and Spinelli were prepared to let Lulu and Dante live with the baby for an unforeseeable amount of time but they would have been able to visit with her and see her quite a bit because they were going to be her Godparents even though she would be with Dante and Lulu. They knew that as soon as Lulu and Dante found out they would be banned from seeing the baby - which is exactly what happened. From the time the baby was in NICU Lulu was reluctant to let Maxie have time with Connie.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list