List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: AJ's day in court

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

AJ's day in court

Started by Mrs. Lansing at 2013/11/20 07:57AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/21 11:14PM, Views: 800, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/11/21 10:51AM
    Re: AJ's day in court
    Bizlet

Quote 2good2bforgot: Nice to see they finally remembered AJ was part of the show. .
    Is it me or are they trying to ruin the Olivia character. She thinks she is above all the baby story and she kept her son from his father .Then she goes to AJ's trial runs her mouth after appearing with Sonny who has killed more people than still on the show.? She is a nasty joke and to think I use to like her with Johnny.? Personally I think Sonny wrote AJ in Connie's blood. OR maybe Connie was trying to call him an As* for letting her bleed to death, Plus not dialing 911 right away? Also where did the tapes come from
    They were not there before? Spin have you been working for him again. Notice only ones who go to jail on this show, Johnny, Matt, all the loons get away with everything. Steven Lars /

Well we found last week that Sonny had DA Lazaro in his pocket it explains a lot.

#12   2013/11/21 11:02AM
    JaneDoe

Quote 2good2bforgot: Nice to see they finally remembered AJ was part of the show. .
    Is it me or are they trying to ruin the Olivia character. She thinks she is above all the baby story and she kept her son from his father .Then she goes to AJ's trial runs her mouth after appearing with Sonny who has killed more people than still on the show.? She is a nasty joke and to think I use to like her with Johnny.? Personally I think Sonny wrote AJ in Connie's blood. OR maybe Connie was trying to call him an As* for letting her bleed to death, Plus not dialing 911 right away? Also where did the tapes come from
    They were not there before? Spin have you been working for him again. Notice only ones who go to jail on this show, Johnny, Matt, all the loons get away with everything. Steven Lars /

I am totally on the *SHUT OLIVIA UP* train. Hands down the most annoying character on the show. I almost threw something at my screen yesterday when she jumped up shrieking!

#13   2013/11/21 12:50PM
    Bizlet

Quote JaneDoe:

I am totally on the *SHUT OLIVIA UP* train. Hands down the most annoying character on the show. I almost threw something at my screen yesterday when she jumped up shrieking!

I know the actress that played Connie was fired or contract was not renewed I really wish Olivia had been out not Connie. She was okay in the beginning but now I can't stand her.

#14   2013/11/21 01:37PM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote JaneDoe:

I bought a STFU Olivia ticket some time ago! LOL!!

#15   2013/11/21 11:14PM
    genhospchat

Yes it only took three months to reveal that the footage DVD's were missing! Or that Ava carried them around in her purse ALL this time instead of destroying them months ago!

As IF they don't have back ups on a computer! Wouldn't the other DA, or Diane, have gone looking for them long ago and realized they'd been missing?

These writers *smh*

Oh and when Olivia stood up and yelled at Liz, I actually said to the TV "yes Olivia, because we all know that you didn't cover for Sonny killing that Russian guy or Sonny shooting your son or the million other things you have covered up for Sonny, the mobster. Yes LIZ is the one that should have poked up about someone's WORDS."

They seem to be turning Olivia into the Carly of the past, Sonny's cheer team, mouthpiece to all, above everyone, it's ok for me but not anyone else. Olivia use to be so enjoyable before they destroyed her with Sonny.

Olivia, it's time for you to have a vision that CG's bus is heading straight for you.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/21 11:16PM
    « 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list