List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Custody Outcome

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Custody Outcome

Started by Mrs. Lansing at 2013/11/19 07:52PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/21 10:18PM, Views: 1462, Replies: 22
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/19 07:52PM
    Custody Outcome
    Mrs. Lansing

I'm actually satisfied with the custody decision, and feel it was the best solution ( so far) to this dreary storyline.
    It will give KS her maternity leave, and hopefully a resolution to the ben/lante question by the time she returns. The only question is Spinelli's status with the show and if it will last until KS's return?

#2   2013/11/19 08:16PM
    Re: Custody Outcome
    cardgirl

Great minds think alike because I was just going to start a thread to discuss the custody outcome.

I to, think this was a good decision. Neither Lulu and Dante nor Maxie really deserve to raise the baby. Giving the baby at least temporarily to Spinelli who was not duplicitous at all was really in her best interest. He will love her and take care of her...he does need to move out of his office though. He can't live where Maxie lives because she can't see the baby.

Maxie kind of does deserve some severe consequences for her decisions. Even though in her head she was being unselfish, she was kind of being a coward. She could have just said, I'm sorry I miscarried your baby. I get why she did it, but it was wrong and did great harm. And in a real court it might have been interpreted that she did not want her baby. You never know.

Lulu is just crazy. I understand she was hurt, but the pot calling the kettle black was not the way to go. And lying on the stand sealed her fate. She just showed the judge that if he even gave Lante temporary custody so that Maxie had a chance to prove she was fit to parent, that she was a flight risk with the baby....um she did go right to the hotel to run off with the baby after the decision. And it is her fault that surrogacy is her only option to have a child. Lying on an adoption application is a deal breaker. I suppose they could do a private adoption, but not without that information coming into play.

I hope Ben is Lante's baby but will Britt who is the legal parent who was also deceptive going to have a chance to fight to keep him .....good lord please do not let there be ANOTHER custody hearing. I think she will just willingly hand him over to save her relationship with Nic. What Nic will do when he finds out she knew about Maxie's lie is another story...and he might not be so understanding if he knows she stole an embryo. I think she does not know the baby belongs to Lante. I think it was all Mommy Dearest.

I hope in the long run Maxie does get to be a part of her child's life. That child needs at least ONE parent who can speak regular English. That, and I can not stand Ellie. She lied to...she could have spoken up a long ago and didn't.

I think she is threatened by Maxie and down deep she knows that Spinelli really does love Maxie and she gave him a child something she did not want to do. Well she did only say she would just to keep him...good thing for her she dodged that bullet. I really can't stand her and I hope she does not become an intricate part of the babies life. And I bet Spinelli will want Maxie involved eventually and that he will change her name. He might be gracious enough to let Lante be involved in her life...hey maybe THEY can be the Godparents.

#3   2013/11/19 10:37PM
    genhospchat

Quote cardgirl: Great minds think alike because I was just going to start a thread to discuss the custody outcome.

I to, think this was a good decision. Neither Lulu and Dante nor Maxie really deserve to raise the baby. Giving the baby at least temporarily to Spinelli who was not duplicitous at all was really in her best interest. He will love her and take care of her...he does need to move out of his office though. He can't live where Maxie lives because she can't see the baby.

Maxie kind of does deserve some severe consequences for her decisions. Even though in her head she was being unselfish, she was kind of being a coward. She could have just said, I'm sorry I miscarried your baby. I get why she did it, but it was wrong and did great harm. And in a real court it might have been interpreted that she did not want her baby. You never know.

Lulu is just crazy. I understand she was hurt, but the pot calling the kettle black was not the way to go. And lying on the stand sealed her fate. She just showed the judge that if he even gave Lante temporary custody so that Maxie had a chance to prove she was fit to parent, that she was a flight risk with the baby....um she did go right to the hotel to run off with the baby after the decision. And it is her fault that surrogacy is her only option to have a child. Lying on an adoption application is a deal breaker. I suppose they could do a private adoption, but not without that information coming into play.

I hope Ben is Lante's baby but will Britt who is the legal parent who was also deceptive going to have a chance to fight to keep him .....good lord please do not let there be ANOTHER custody hearing. I think she will just willingly hand him over to save her relationship with Nic. What Nic will do when he finds out she knew about Maxie's lie is another story...and he might not be so understanding if he knows she stole an embryo. I think she does not know the baby belongs to Lante. I think it was all Mommy Dearest.

I hope in the long run Maxie does get to be a part of her child's life. That child needs at least ONE parent who can speak regular English. That, and I can not stand Ellie. She lied to...she could have spoken up a long ago and didn't.

I think she is threatened by Maxie and down deep she knows that Spinelli really does love Maxie and she gave him a child something she did not want to do. Well she did only say she would just to keep him...good thing for her she dodged that bullet. I really can't stand her and I hope she does not become an intricate part of the babies life. And I bet Spinelli will want Maxie involved eventually and that he will change her name. He might be gracious enough to let Lante be involved in her life...hey maybe THEY can be the Godparents.

I agree with everything (as i usually do from you) but I don't blame Ellie on this. Yes she was being selfish about not telling but when the time was right, even knowing she'd lose Spin, she told the truth. Lets not forget that Spin lied as well and would have continued to, that we know of, had Maxie not spoken up. This IS ALL Maxie's fault. No Ellie never wanted kids but neither did Sonny before Michael and as we know, he has the strongest swimmers in PC and has used them to great lengths with great success (not necessarily the kids but the swimmers).

I hope they make Spin finally grow up and stop with the silly talk. I too hope she changes the baby's name and Sonny BETTER NOT come to him, stick his nose in and be mean to him.

Btw, it's funny how a two month old can sit up, as well as chew on crackers, or whatever they were. Not great casting I'd say.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/19 10:40PM
    #4   2013/11/19 11:22PM
    cardgirl

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote cardgirl: Great minds think alike because I was just going to start a thread to discuss the custody outcome.

I agree with everything (as i usually do from you) but I don't blame Ellie on this. Yes she was being selfish about not telling but when the time was right, even knowing she'd lose Spin, she told the truth. Lets not forget that Spin lied as well and would have continued to, that we know of, had Maxie not spoken up. This IS ALL Maxie's fault. No Ellie never wanted kids but neither did Sonny before Michael and as we know, he has the strongest swimmers in PC and has used them to great lengths with great success (not necessarily the kids but the swimmers).

I hope they make Spin finally grow up and stop with the silly talk. I too hope she changes the baby's name and Sonny BETTER NOT come to him, stick his nose in and be mean to him.

Btw, it's funny how a two month old can sit up, as well as chew on crackers, or whatever they were. Not great casting I'd say.

YAY it's Gen I thought if I came back you'd eventually drop in....waving

I know it's not Ellie's fault or Spin's and if Brad didn't speak up I think he would have kept the lie going.

I just don't like Ellie I find her annoying....think back about my hatred for Nurse Ninnypoop....yeah this is worse.

Annnyyywaaaay. I am glad Spin got the baby because Maxie does deserve some consequence for her part. I did feel sad for mostly Dante when he had to take the baby from Lulu...who will, I think lose her mind.

I was thinking the same thing about the baby when I saw her sit up AND eat cracker's. On most shows they solve this by keeping the child in a stroller where you can't really see into it. Seeing the baby did not make feel less or more sympathetic to Maxie or Lulu.

And when it comes to Sonny perhaps it is better that his offspring are not able to procreate...think Morgan. If EVER there was a reason for birth control it is him.

#5   2013/11/19 11:35PM
    genhospchat

Quote cardgirl:
    Quote genhospchat:

I know it's not Ellie's fault or Spin's and if Brad didn't speak up I think he would have kept the lie going.

I just don't like Ellie I find her annoying....think back about my hatred for Nurse Ninnypoop....yeah this is worse.

Annnyyywaaaay. I am glad Spin got the baby because Maxie does deserve some consequence for her part. I did feel sad for mostly Dante when he had to take the baby from Lulu...who will, I think lose her mind.

I was thinking the same thing about the baby when I saw her sit up AND eat cracker's. On most shows they solve this by keeping the child in a stroller where you can't really see into it. Seeing the baby did not make feel less or more sympathetic to Maxie or Lulu.

And when it comes to Sonny perhaps it is better that his offspring are not able to procreate...think Morgan. If EVER there was a reason for birth control it is him.

Hey CG! *waving back* I've been coming back every few mins for an hour to see if you were back and here you are YAY! With my work hours I'm not on at prime time like I use to be so by the time I get on here, everyone has already has already been here.

Don't get me started on Ninnypoop, I remember well, she was awful! I'm not a fan of Ellie but don't dislike her either, she's just dull. I hope they amp her up now with this storyline. Stop being so nicely, nice and give her something juicy. I certainly couldn't live through Spixie 2.0 . Now we have to listen to Maxie again whine that she messed up, as per usual, didn't get her way, and should be seen as a good person. She should be happy Spin got the baby and use this as time to GROW UP!!!!!!!!

Yes Sonny should just keep it wrapped up and take Morgan for a vasectomy now before it's too late.

#6   2013/11/19 11:47PM
    cardgirl

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote cardgirl:
    Quote genhospchat:

Hey CG! *waving back* I've been coming back every few mins for an hour to see if you were back and here you are YAY! With my work hours I'm not on at prime time like I use to be so by the time I get on here, everyone has already has already been here.

Don't get me started on Ninnypoop, I remember well, she was awful! I'm not a fan of Ellie but don't dislike her either, she's just dull. I hope they amp her up now with this storyline. Stop being so nicely, nice and give her something juicy. I certainly couldn't live through Spixie 2.0 . Now we have to listen to Maxie again whine that she messed up, as per usual, didn't get her way, and should be seen as a good person. She should be happy Spin got the baby and use this as time to GROW UP!!!!!!!!

Yes Sonny should just keep it wrapped up and take Morgan for a vasectomy now before it's too late.

I to am usually only on at night. Nobody I know well is on during the day anymore except NM And Janedoe, but hardly ever. So, you are the only one I know who is on when I am.

Maxie does need to grow up. I really love her with Spinelli, I can only tolerate them if they are together...alone not so much. And Ellie to me just makes Spinelli more dislikable. And good lord if they would speak English and not be so freaking geeky, and Ellie was a little bit bad I could like her...maybe. I bet she was snooping in the hospital and found Ninny's clown bag and loves it. Heee Heee.

Sorry to say Ellie is on the you know what list...shhh.

Maybe Sonny could take Mikey Morgan and Dante and get a threefer.

#7   2013/11/20 04:57AM
    Bizlet

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote cardgirl:
    Quote genhospchat:

LOL

#8   2013/11/20 06:01AM
    taramartin

Throughout this hearing, I was thinking if I were the judge I'd be wishing there was a suitable grandparent to take Connie/Georgie or a really nice foster parent - how about Epiphany 😊. I hadn't thought of separating parents. Spinelli as a choice is good with me. Now my only regret is that the baby spent too much time with Lulu and Dante and with no access to Maxie for 6 months, this little girl will be confused. I think the judge should have given Maxie supervised visitation but I know this would not work with maternity leave. If Lulu wasn't crazy, I'd like her and Dante to have supervised visitation till the baby adjusts too.

#9   2013/11/20 06:22AM
    ransomha

Felt bad for Lulu and she not only loses the baby but feels her husband betrayed her.

Separating a baby from her mother during the first 6 months? Never happen unless the mother was far worse then Maxie.

Now Ellie, who never wanted to be a mother, has a baby full time.....

#10   2013/11/20 06:29AM
    elecktra

that judge was right about one thing maxie should have told lulu and dante that she had a miscarried they child but she choose not to say anything about it for months that why ruined it and thats not lulu fault she panicked she was never going to on the run with that baby i felt bad for her

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list