List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Billy Miller as a re-cast for Lucky or Dillon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy Miller as a re-cast for Lucky or Dillon

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/11/19 12:38PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/20 01:53PM, Views: 2095, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/11/19 12:38PM
    Billy Miller as a re-cast for Lucky or Dillon
    Axl Rose

Since Billy Miller has just left Y & R, he just played Billy Abbott, and now that he has left Y & R, wouldn't it be something if Billy Miller came to GH and he joined this show as a re-cast for Lucky Spencer? Or as a re-cast for Dillon Quartermaine?

#2   2013/11/19 01:35PM
    Re: Billy Miller as a re-cast for Lucky or Dillon
    TJM0324

Sorry to hear he is leaving Y & R. He is great in that role.

#3   2013/11/19 05:42PM
    Mrs. Lansing

I watched Y&R for a good number of years. I remember when Jill gave birth to Phillip. I stopped watching and never returned during the "mystery" of who killed Dianne. It had become so horrible for far too long that I just had to stop. The reason I mention this is only so my thoughts on Billy Miller joining GH are perfectly clear. When I was in love with Y&R, and Billy Miller came onto my screen in a few minutes I would become aware of an unconscious gritting of my teeth.
    I think GH has enough characters on canvas that it could do well without the addition of Billy Miller.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/19 05:44PM
    #4   2013/11/20 06:48AM
    Axl Rose

Hell he would even make a great re-cast for Dillon Quartermaine and BM in the role of Dillon he would be able to have chemistry with EM's Lulu quite easily

#5   2013/11/20 01:27PM
    johnsfan

I'm still hoping that Greg Vaughan will return as Lucky Spencer if he ever leaves DOOL.

#6   2013/11/20 01:53PM
    Insxx

Can't see him as Dillon. I think he will be a great recast as Jason. He said he always wanted to work with KeMo.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list