List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Who will be the next woman to be pregnant on GH

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who will be the next woman to be pregnant on GH

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/11/18 09:57AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/20 12:15PM, Views: 1257, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/11/18 09:57AM
    Who will be the next woman to be pregnant on GH
    Axl Rose

If anything I am calling it the next woman who will be pregnant, in 2014, out of the characters that I could see getting pregnant let's see there is Lulu, Sabrina, Elizabeth, Carly, Olivia, Ava, Sam, Maxie again, Britt again, or Ellie or Kiki

Out of these women here I would love to see Lulu miraculously get pregnant and carry her miracle baby to full term, Lulu actually carries this baby to the full 9 months and gives birth

Or I would love to see Ellie get pregnant with Spinelli's baby, and then Ellie & Spinelli can give baby Connie a little brother or a little sister

#2   2013/11/18 11:32AM
    Re: Who will be the next woman to be pregnant on GH
    Miz M

I'm going with Kiki and then we'll get a "whose the daddy?" s/l.

#3   2013/11/18 11:50AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Miz M: I'm going with Kiki and then we'll get a "whose the daddy?" s/l.

Kiki pregnant with Michael's baby but I can see the test results being changed to make it look like Morgan's baby

#4   2013/11/18 02:44PM
    maja

I think it will be either Tracy, Alice, or Monica.

#5   2013/11/18 02:46PM
    MikeLikesSoaps

Quote maja: I think it will be either Tracy, Alice, or Monica.

ALL 3 by Sonny's potent little guys! All he had to do was be in the same room!

#6   2013/11/18 05:15PM
    sb0457

It will be Sabrina, naturally so the big reunion can be complicated.

#7   2013/11/19 06:52AM
    tel4plm

Quote Axl Rose: If anything I am calling it the next woman who will be pregnant, in 2014, out of the characters that I could see getting pregnant let's see there is Lulu, Sabrina, Elizabeth, Carly, Olivia, Ava, Sam, Maxie again, Britt again, or Ellie or Kiki

Out of these women here I would love to see Lulu miraculously get pregnant and carry her miracle baby to full term, Lulu actually carries this baby to the full 9 months and gives birth

Or I would love to see Ellie get pregnant with Spinelli's baby, and then Ellie & Spinelli can give baby Connie a little brother or a little sister

I would like to rule out Carly and Olivia.

They both have sons that are in, or around, their thirties. Enough already.

Do we really want Olivia to have a child that will be younger than its adult uncle?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/19 06:52AM
    #8   2013/11/20 06:53AM
    Axl Rose

Quote sb0457: It will be Sabrina, naturally so the big reunion can be complicated.

I would love that

#9   2013/11/20 12:15PM
    tyandy

I have to say KIKI, simply because they seem to do NOTHING but...lol, but on an ickier level, Ava? I shudder the thought, but she is tangling in the sheets with a very young, potent man child....I just hope and pray its NOT Liz...that girl gets pregnant when the wind blows....

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list