List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Baby Ben's New Name.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Baby Ben's New Name.

Started by Hyatt4Life at 2013/11/16 05:54AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/20 06:47AM, Views: 1913, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/16 05:54AM
    Baby Ben's New Name.
    Hyatt4Life

If and when it is revealed that Ben is Lante's son, I think that Ben should be renamed by Lulu ONLY. She has been the one who has suffered enough during this baby drama and it should be ONLY her who gets to name him and raise him.

Dante has been nothing but an Spixie arse kissing jerk lately to Lulu and that ain't cool with me. He should be punished by losing his wife and his son. And also Ben shouldn't carry the Falconeri name. He should carry the Spencer name ONLY. Dante doesn't deserve to have his son to carry his name. After all of the sacrifices that Lulu has made for him, he then turns around and pucker's up and bends over and kisses Spinelli and Maxie's arses he deserves NOTHING from Lulu or Ben. Lulu lost her relationship with Carly because of being with and standing by him and he had the nerve to be dismissive of her in court the other day. Forget Dante and his wishes. I would love for Lulu to divorce him get sole custody of baby Ben and move on to a REAL man who wouldn't be disloyal to her. I am thinking Milo Giambetti myself for her or a newly recast Jason Morgan for her. So here are a list of names that I want my girl Lulu to name HER son.

1.Milo Sebastain Spencer.
    2.Nikolas Lucas Spencer.
    3.Giacinto Ricardo Spencer.
    4.Joseph Timothy Spencer.

I would love to see Lulu have EVERYTHING that SHE wants, because SHE DESERVES IT AND THEN SOME.

#2   2013/11/16 08:27AM
    Re: Baby Ben's New Name.
    maggsmay

Quote Hyatt4Life: If and when it is revealed that Ben is Lante's son, I think that Ben should be renamed by Lulu ONLY. She has been the one who has suffered enough during this baby drama and it should be ONLY her who gets to name him and raise him.

Dante has been nothing but an Spixie arse kissing jerk lately to Lulu and that ain't cool with me. He should be punished by losing his wife and his son. And also Ben shouldn't carry the Falconeri name. He should carry the Spencer name ONLY. Dante doesn't deserve to have his son to carry his name. After all of the sacrifices that Lulu has made for him, he then turns around and pucker's up and bends over and kisses Spinelli and Maxie's arses he deserves NOTHING from Lulu or Ben. Lulu lost her relationship with Carly because of being with and standing by him and he had the nerve to be dismissive of her in court the other day. Forget Dante and his wishes. I would love for Lulu to divorce him get sole custody of baby Ben and move on to a REAL man who wouldn't be disloyal to her. I am thinking Milo Giambetti myself for her or a newly recast Jason Morgan for her. So here are a list of names that I want my girl Lulu to name HER son.

2.Nikolas Lucas Spencer.

I would love to see Lulu have EVERYTHING that SHE wants, because SHE DESERVES IT AND THEN SOME.

you have noticed that lula is a spoiled brat and dante is only trying to be the voice of reason. Pretty hard considering how horrible she is.

you think what maxie did to lula is bad huh? So, you are now saying it alright for lula to do horrible things to maxie because maxie hurt her first?? what are we 10 years old??? for the love of god, dante is simply being an adult!!!

lula shouldn't be a mom, cause she is clearly not grown up yet!!!!

#3   2013/11/16 08:27AM
    maggsmay

Quote Hyatt4Life: If and when it is revealed that Ben is Lante's son, I think that Ben should be renamed by Lulu ONLY. She has been the one who has suffered enough during this baby drama and it should be ONLY her who gets to name him and raise him.

2.Nikolas Lucas Spencer.

and why the hell would should she continue to be so hurtful by naming her son Milo!!!????

omg seriously twisted

#4   2013/11/16 05:03PM
    oliveyou

2.Nikolas Lucas Spencer.

First: she has no right to deny Dante his son.
    Second: Dante has just as much of a right to name his son as Lulu does.
    Third: Dante has suffered quite a bit in this custody hearing as well...seeing his wife go to drastic measures such as destroying her (ex) best friend and perjuring herself on the stand, for instance.
    Fourth: Dante is kissing no one's but. Sorry that he has a moral compass and can see what is right and what is wrong...
    Fifth: Why does this baby not deserve his father's last name? His father has done nothing wrong except state his opinion.
    Sixth: Milo? Really? Dante > Milo by far...
    Seventh: She should never name the baby Milo for several reasons; first and foremost being that that is just downright spiteful to Dante in your scenario, and Lulu is not like that...then again, I didn't think she'd bring up the Robin situation, so maybe she is like that.

I repeat: Maxie is not the only one in the wrong in this situation..and you very well know the other person in the wrong is Lulu herself.

#5   2013/11/16 07:53PM
    ransomha

Sonny, after his grandpa'.

#6   2013/11/16 08:13PM
    oliveyou

Quote ransomha: Sonny, after his grandpa'.

Lol, good one but I don't know if we can handle two characters with the same name

#7   2013/11/17 06:29AM
    Axl Rose

They should re-name Baby Ben naming him Leonardo Michael Falconeri

Leonardo Michael Falconeri, Leo as a nickname and Michael as his middle name naming him after Dante's brother Michael naming him after Dante's father Sonny whose name is Michael and naming him after Dante's grandfather Mike Corbin

#8   2013/11/17 02:10PM
    DavidaMBurns

2.Nikolas Lucas Spencer.

Oh my, you have missed the point of this storyline and have gone off the deep end.

#9   2013/11/17 02:12PM
    DavidaMBurns

Quote Axl Rose: They should re-name Baby Ben naming him Leonardo Michael Falconeri

Leonardo Michael Falconeri, Leo as a nickname and Michael as his middle name naming him after Dante's brother Michael naming him after Dante's father Sonny whose name is Michael and naming him after Dante's grandfather Mike Corbin

How about Dominic Benjamin Falconeri?

#10   2013/11/17 02:42PM
    elijahsgotit

First off, even if Dante treating Lulu terrible during this time were true (it's not) that still would not be just cause to take HIS biological son away from him. One thing has nothing to do with the other. That's like Lulu saying that because she lost her child, she gets to take Maxie's..It makes no sense.

This thread really makes me giggle lol

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list