List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Britch Was The Mastermind Of Robin's Kidnapping.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Britch Was The Mastermind Of Robin's Kidnapping.

Started by Hyatt4Life at 2013/11/16 04:46AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/16 04:46AM, Views: 630, Replies: 0
    page:
    #1   2013/11/16 04:46AM
    Britch Was The Mastermind Of Robin's Kidnapping.
    Hyatt4Life

I truly believe deep down in my heart that Britch was the REAL mastermind of Robin being kidnapped away from the family and that she was the one who got her parents, and Jerry Jacks involved in the plot. She was the one who had the most to gain by having Robin out of the way. She had Patrick a man that she was deeply in love with and she had access to Robin's daughter. I think that it is more than likely that Britch is the daughter of Anna Devane and Duke Lavery and she knew all of this time that she was their daughter. What better way to seek revenge on a mother that you thought gave you up for an adoption than to target the children that she actually kept, loved, and raised. So it really needs to come out that Britch was behind the whole Robin kidnapping situation. Britch has no class, no shame, or no moral compass. You see she didn't factor Sabrina in the plan because Sabrina was around at the time.

So this is my theory and I am sticking to it.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list