List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Can we please get rid of Lulu!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can we please get rid of Lulu!!!

Started by akita at 2013/11/15 01:29PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/15 02:23PM, Views: 458, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/11/15 01:29PM
    Can we please get rid of Lulu!!!
    akita

Maxie made many mistakes just kike lulu, but since Maxie gave birth lulu has shown how extremely selfish and total biotch she is. When someone carries your child for you, you better be grateful. Lulu only thinks of herself!

#2   2013/11/15 01:35PM
    Re: Can we please get rid of Lulu!!!
    oltllover

Quote akita: Maxie made many mistakes just kike lulu, but since Maxie gave birth lulu has shown how extremely selfish and total biotch she is. When someone carries your child for you, you better be grateful. Lulu only thinks of herself!

Through this whole custody thing the one thought I have gone back to is how Lulu has been a biotch to Maxie even before she knew the truth, remember after Maxie gave birth she almost died and Lulu and Dante were completely oblivious because they didn't even bother to check on her after.

#3   2013/11/15 02:06PM
    Nita Lou

Quote akita: Maxie made many mistakes just kike lulu, but since Maxie gave birth lulu has shown how extremely selfish and total biotch she is. When someone carries your child for you, you better be grateful. Lulu only thinks of herself!

Amen and amen, agree with you 100%! Send Lulu off to loony bin with Heather, roomies! Lulu lies, schemes does whatever it takes to get what she wants. Baby Georgie isn't hers she needs to stop calling the little angel HER baby! What gets to me why does Lante have custody? When the truth came out at the christening Maxi and Spinelli should have taken baby and walked out the door... she's their baby!!

#4   2013/11/15 02:23PM
    akita

Quote oltllover:

Through this whole custody thing the one thought I have gone back to is how Lulu has been a biotch to Maxie even before she knew the truth, remember after Maxie gave birth she almost died and Lulu and Dante were completely oblivious because they didn't even bother to check on her after.

Exactly! !!! I've never Dis-liked lulu, but now I really do.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list