List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: WSB question

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WSB question

Started by duke417 at 2013/11/15 01:18PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/16 03:52AM, Views: 506, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/11/15 01:18PM
    WSB question
    duke417

Does the WSB have a rescue force?
    If so, shouldn't Nik have contacted them?

#2   2013/11/15 02:34PM
    Re: WSB question
    IvyLeague

they're a spy org. not an army

#3   2013/11/15 03:01PM
    Violette_Soa...

I know, crazy isn't it. The WSB of course could coordinate with a government's armed forces.

Alas, I think soap rules are different than Primetime rules. In Primetime someone would have contacted an organization to rescue anyone on Cassadine Island while Nikolas, Britt and Robin pretended to be hostage to Faison and Obrecht...and then everyone on Wyndemere would have been rescued next when confirmation was received that Anna and Robert were safe.

#4   2013/11/15 03:40PM
    Mother of an...

Back in the day, someone would have just gone to Robert's home, pushed the button to reveal the secret WSB control room there, and sent a message to the entire force. Alas, TPTB have noted there will be no new sets, and much to my dismay, Tristan has signed a contract on another show. Boohoo. I've been enjoying aspects of GH for the first time in years.

#5   2013/11/15 10:32PM
    genhospchat

What I'd like to know is, why Anna and Robert were standing, staring at the door instead of running out of it! Are they going to wait enough time for Jerry to pop up and say hello? I'm sure he saw what they were doing since he has been watching them the whole time so I'm sure he will be by anytime.

#6   2013/11/16 03:52AM
    Bizlet

Quote genhospchat: What I'd like to know is, why Anna and Robert were standing, staring at the door instead of running out of it! Are they going to wait enough time for Jerry to pop up and say hello? I'm sure he saw what they were doing since he has been watching them the whole time so I'm sure he will be by anytime.

I am sure there will be another throw down with bt Jerry, Anna and Robert. They are not just going to get away that easy.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list