List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Nikolas would be better for Sabrina than Carlos.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nikolas would be better for Sabrina than Carlos.

Started by Hyatt4Life at 2013/11/15 12:02PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/15 12:02PM, Views: 306, Replies: 0
    page:
    #1   2013/11/15 12:02PM
    Nikolas would be better for Sabrina than Carlos.
    Hyatt4Life

I would rather for Sabrina to be SAFE with Nikolas than to be SHOT UP by being with Carlos. Carlos would NO DOUBT get Sabrina killed because of his job. And also Carlos is a male chauvinist pig who will try to force Sabrina to quit her job and be fat, barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen and doing EVERYTHING he tells her to do. Frankly, I don't see any chemistry between Carlos and Sabrina at all. All I see is a pathetic man pressing up on a beautiful woman who won't give him the time of day. Carlos is arrogant and controlling and he isn't GOOD ENOUGH for my girl Sabrina. As far as I am concerned, Carlos is more than welcomed to Britta, however, he MUST stay the heck away from my Sabrina. Carlos is more than welcomed to have any woman on this show other than the following: Sabrina, Lulu, Carly, Sam, KiKi, Epiphany, Monica, Robin, Bobbie, Tracy, Laura, Elizabeth, Olivia, Alexis, Kristina, Molly, Anna, and Ellie. The rest of them are fair game as far as I am concerned. Because frankly I wouldn't even care if the rest of the women other than the ones that I have mentioned gets shot or not.

Do a couple switch, put Nikolas with Sabrina and put evil Helena Jr. (Britta or Britch) with Carlos. Sounds like the PERFECT plan to me.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list