List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: A GH Storyline That I Want To See.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

A GH Storyline That I Want To See.

Started by Hyatt4Life at 2013/11/15 08:54AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/15 10:00AM, Views: 387, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/11/15 08:54AM
    A GH Storyline That I Want To See.
    Hyatt4Life

I want to see another semi tragic storyline where a couple gets into car accident with their newborn baby strapped in the back seat. The EMTS arrive at the hospital with the mother and the baby girl. The father of the baby girl dies instantly on impact. The mother however, lingers on until they get to the hospital. Meanwhile at the hospital, Lulu is there with her big cousin Carly at her side because she is getting some test done to see if her health is ok. When Lulu walks out of the ER exam room she hears about this auto accident and how the father of the baby has died and that the mother is hanging on by a thread. So Lulu being the kind hearted and compassionate young lady that she is, she goes into the mother 's examination room and introduces herself and she is their to give that mother some comfort after the trauma of the accident and hearing the news of her husband's death. After a two hour conversation, the lady asks Lulu to take care of her baby and that she nor her husband have had contact with neither side of the family because the family has alienated them from the family fold. So Lulu agrees to take care of the baby for this dying woman. So the mother dies right after Lulu says yes to raising and adopting this beautiful baby girl. Right away Lulu begins the adoption process to adopt this baby girl. And Lulu also changes the baby's name from Piper to Alexis Caroline. I would love to see this storyline happened because it will show Lulu being a true heroine and she will finally get her chance at being a mother. Because Lulu deserves to be a heroine and a mother because she is good at being both. After Lulu adopts the baby, Alexis and Carly throws Lesley Lu and Alexis Caroline Spencer a baby shower.

#2   2013/11/15 09:15AM
    Re: A GH Storyline That I Want To See.
    Nightmoves

Quote Hyatt4Life: I want to see another semi tragic storyline where a couple gets into car accident with their newborn baby strapped in the back seat. The EMTS arrive at the hospital with the mother and the baby girl. The father of the baby girl dies instantly on impact. The mother however, lingers on until they get to the hospital. Meanwhile at the hospital, Lulu is there with her big cousin Carly at her side because she is getting some test done to see if her health is ok. When Lulu walks out of the ER exam room she hears about this auto accident and how the father of the baby has died and that the mother is hanging on by a thread. So Lulu being the kind hearted and compassionate young lady that she is, she goes into the mother 's examination room and introduces herself and she is their to give that mother some comfort after the trauma of the accident and hearing the news of her husband's death. After a two hour conversation, the lady asks Lulu to take care of her baby and that she nor her husband have had contact with neither side of the family because the family has alienated them from the family fold. So Lulu agrees to take care of the baby for this dying woman. So the mother dies right after Lulu says yes to raising and adopting this beautiful baby girl. Right away Lulu begins the adoption process to adopt this baby girl. And Lulu also changes the baby's name from Piper to Alexis Caroline. I would love to see this storyline happened because it will show Lulu being a true heroine and she will finally get her chance at being a mother. Because Lulu deserves to be a heroine and a mother because she is good at being both. After Lulu adopts the baby, Alexis and Carly throws Lesley Lu and Alexis Caroline Spencer a baby shower.

Only that can never happen as Lulu has been blacklisted for lying on an adoption application.

#3   2013/11/15 10:00AM
    Re: A GH Storyline That I Want To See.
    Hyatt4Life

Yes this idea can happened because this would be a private adoption, not an adoption that involves an agency. And besides who would want to block a dying woman's last wish for her daughter? Not a person with a heart. So I guess that would be heartless Maxie huh?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list