List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Drop of a hint of what's to come? speculation

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Drop of a hint of what's to come? speculation

Started by Mrs. Lansing at 2013/11/15 05:11AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/15 03:52PM, Views: 1335, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/11/15 05:11AM
    Drop of a hint of what's to come? speculation
    Mrs. Lansing

Sabrina's mom coming up and the fact that there's no pictures of her? Hmmm...sounds like something's coming and I don't mean Juan!

#2   2013/11/15 05:29AM
    Re: Drop of a hint of what's to come? speculation
    Bizlet

Are you suggeting this is Lily's daughter? Sabrina yet another kid for Sonny. (Got to stay ahead of Julian). Finially if this brings Liliy back from the beyond will Sonny kick Liv to the curve again?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/15 05:30AM
    #3   2013/11/15 06:43AM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote Bizlet: Are you suggeting this is Lily's daughter? Sabrina yet another kid for Sonny. (Got to stay ahead of Julian). Finially if this brings Liliy back from the beyond will Sonny kick Liv to the curve again?

I'm hoping it's Lily, but only time will tell. If it is Lily...remember Carlos (an adopted Rivera) works for the Jerome's!

#4   2013/11/15 06:46AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote Bizlet: Are you suggeting this is Lily's daughter? Sabrina yet another kid for Sonny. (Got to stay ahead of Julian). Finially if this brings Liliy back from the beyond will Sonny kick Liv to the curve again?

I'm hoping it's Lily, but only time will tell. If it is Lily...remember Carlos (an adopted Rivera) works for the Jerome's!

Sabrina did say her mother died and no pictures? Don't forget Lily was pregnant when she was suppose to have died.

#5   2013/11/15 09:50AM
    Bizlet

No no no, how many more kids does Sonny crawling out of the wood work. First Dante now maybe Sabrina.

#6   2013/11/15 03:52PM
    stupit cupit

Wow, I never thought of that. I must be getting old. Sabrina, Lily's daughter.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list