List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Duke- forgot all about him

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Duke- forgot all about him

Started by sb0457 at 2013/11/15 04:50AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/15 09:22AM, Views: 206, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/11/15 04:50AM
    Duke- forgot all about him
    sb0457

Since we haven't seen Duke in weeks, I couldn't figure out what Dr. O was hiding on yesterday's episode..that story she gave Brit about her and Faison walking around didn't make sense at all, and then when she had the food tray I still didn't get it. It wasn't until I saw the upcoming previews I remembered that they knocked Duke out on Halloween...it is easy to forget about characters when the writers drop their storylines and pick them back up weeks later....

#2   2013/11/15 07:48AM
    Re: Duke- forgot all about him
    vickidink

They are sure portraying Duke as incompetent. Who holds 2 people as horrific as Dr. Obrecht and Faison at gunpoint and lets Faison get behind them? Why not have them both sit on the floor so that if they attempt to get at you they have to get up off the floor. At their ages that takes a little doing (I am 58 so don't think I am being anti senior citizen). I thought Duke was supposed to be a former gangster - surely he hasn't forgotten how to keep from being knocked out from behind!

#3   2013/11/15 09:22AM
    Re: Duke- forgot all about him
    ghfanfare

Well, now, these spies and mobsters are not as young and spry as they used to be. So if they get trapped, bonked on the head, tricked or held prisoner, I'll just chalk it up to age.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list