List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Felicia had NO RIGHT getting in Lulu's face!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Felicia had NO RIGHT getting in Lulu's face!

Started by Hyatt4Life at 2013/11/15 02:09AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/15 06:13PM, Views: 747, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/11/15 02:09AM
    Felicia had NO RIGHT getting in Lulu's face!
    Hyatt4Life

Who does Felicia thinks that she is anyways to get up in someone else's personal space and try to tell them what to do. She had ABSOLUTELY no right to get up in someone's else's face like she did to both Alexis and Lulu. If I were Lulu, I would have told her... Witch you have better back up and out of my face and go sit your five dollar arse down, before my father and father-in-law make change. See this is why Laura, Tracy, Bobbie, and Carly is terribly needed in this storyline because I cannot see any of the Spencer ladies just sitting back like a bump on a log while Felicia and Maxie bullies Lulu. And then on top of all of that Maxie had the nerve to grab Lulu's arm while she was trying to get away from that careless and selfish twit. I am telling you, those Jones women don't know anything about giving someone the personal space.

#2   2013/11/15 04:16AM
    Re: Felicia had NO RIGHT getting in Lulu's face!
    ransomha

Mom's have a natural instinct to protect their children.

#3   2013/11/15 07:59AM
    vickidink

If Lulu can be so cruel as to bring up the Robin death event then I see no reason why Felicia (as mother to Maxie)can't get in Lulu's personal space and face about it. Even Dante sees that Lulu is being cruel. As a mother, I can tell you I would have gotten in her face too - might have taken a fistful of hair too!

#4   2013/11/15 08:42AM
    Miz M

And if I had been Maxie, when Lulu threatened to call security on me in the hospital, I would have said, "She's my baby. So...who's calling security now, b*tch?"

Really bad form on Lulu's part to bring up Robin's death.

#5   2013/11/15 08:43AM
    ashuri-chan

I greatly disagree. Lulu had no right to throw Robin's death in Maxie's face. That is just sick! She also can't expect to do all this and NOT have anyone get in her face. And if you were Lulu that would be just sad to have your daddy and daddy in law take care of Felicia. Seriously? You start a custody battle and expect others to back you up when someone rightfully gets in your face? Yeah no if you can't stand your own when confronted then you have no business opening the can of worms to begin with.

#6   2013/11/15 10:43AM
    MikeLikesSoaps

I HATE this nu-Lulu! She has totally changed and ruined the character - JMB Please come back!

#7   2013/11/15 12:30PM
    iluvtad

Totally disagree with op, Felicia had every right to get in ShrewLu's twisted face! My empathy for ShrewLu has ended, I get that she is devastated about Connie not being hers, I understand that she is also dealing with the loss of her and Dante's child because of the miscarriage, but she has gone too far and dirty with her actions and accusations towards Maxie.
    I also think she has no custodial rights to Baby Georgie, she had every right to the baby Maxie lost, but not to a non-biological child that the biological parents want and are not giving up, Felicia should have grabbed her and smacked some sense back into her!
    Lante need to have some sort of memorial for the lost baby, that might give them some closure and they can move on, but what they are doing to Maxie and Spinelli is kidnapping to me!
    I know Maxie put this whole mess in action, but I am sorry her punishment should not be the loss of custody to her baby, jmho.

#8   2013/11/15 01:29PM
    texas beauty

Quote Hyatt4Life: Who does Felicia thinks that she is anyways to get up in someone else's personal space and try to tell them what to do. She had ABSOLUTELY no right to get up in someone's else's face like she did to both Alexis and Lulu. If I were Lulu, I would have told her... Witch you have better back up and out of my face and go sit your five dollar arse down, before my father and father-in-law make change. See this is why Laura, Tracy, Bobbie, and Carly is terribly needed in this storyline because I cannot see any of the Spencer ladies just sitting back like a bump on a log while Felicia and Maxie bullies Lulu. And then on top of all of that Maxie had the nerve to grab Lulu's arm while she was trying to get away from that careless and selfish twit. I am telling you, those Jones women don't know anything about giving someone the personal space.

#9   2013/11/15 01:30PM
    texas beauty

Quote Hyatt4Life: Who does Felicia thinks that she is anyways to get up in someone else's personal space and try to tell them what to do. She had ABSOLUTELY no right to get up in someone's else's face like she did to both Alexis and Lulu. If I were Lulu, I would have told her... Witch you have better back up and out of my face and go sit your five dollar arse down, before my father and father-in-law make change. See this is why Laura, Tracy, Bobbie, and Carly is terribly needed in this storyline because I cannot see any of the Spencer ladies just sitting back like a bump on a log while Felicia and Maxie bullies Lulu. And then on top of all of that Maxie had the nerve to grab Lulu's arm while she was trying to get away from that careless and selfish twit. I am telling you, those Jones women don't know anything about giving someone the personal space.

I say good for felicia

#10   2013/11/15 06:13PM
    jl4ever

It's unfortunate that Laura is not on the show because we could have her and Felicia (Felica had an affair with Luke) battling it out over their daughters and baby Connie.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list