List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Maxie can have Felicia but Lulu can't have Laura?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Maxie can have Felicia but Lulu can't have Laura?

Started by Hyatt4Life at 2013/11/15 01:09AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/15 10:53PM, Views: 441, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/11/15 01:09AM
    Maxie can have Felicia but Lulu can't have Laura?
    Hyatt4Life

This storyline is so arse backwards, why is it that Felicia can be their for her twit daughter, but Laura and Tracy can't be there for their beautiful daughter and stepdaughter. I would have loved to have seen sitting right behind Dante and Lulu, Luke with Tracy, Stefan with Laura, sitting there supporting their daughter and stepdaughter. There was no reason for Luke, Tracy, Stefan, and Laura NOT to be there in support of Lulu. Even Sonny and Olivia was there to support their son but Lulu's parents aren't allowed? That isn't right nor is it fair to Lulu to have everyone supporting somebody else and NOT her. And as for the rest of her family, her brothers Nikolas, Ethan, and Lucky should be there for her as well as her stepbrothers Ned and Dillion and her cousin Carly.

I absolutely hate that they have a rally group of that selfish twit Maxie but they have no one standing and supporting Lulu. Even her aunt Bobbie should have been there with her man Dr. Noah Drake and her cousin Lucas should have been there as well. I can see now that TPTB are Pro Maxie and Anti Lulu.

#2   2013/11/15 08:53AM
    Re: Maxie can have Felicia but Lulu can't have Laura?
    Miz M

I think it's more likely a case of those characters not being part of GH right now or not on screen. I don't think TPTB are pro anything other than higher ratings. Clearly, however, you are Team Lante and that's cool. I, personally, think the entire s/l is ridiculous and contradicts with other court rulings already made previously on the show. (See the Rafe/Silas/Sam s/l.) Also, surrogacy contracts are invalid and unenforceable in NYS and carry civil penalties for anyone found to enter into such a contract. This whole thing makes my head hurt and I'm ready for it to be done. Disclaimer: I work in the legal field so I always get ticked when TV land does something so extraordinarily stupid that would NEVER happen in real life. A trial in 3 days...pft...whatever.

#3   2013/11/15 09:13AM
    ghfanfare

I think the writers are pro-GH and just trying to keep the show going and the actors, crew, writers, etc. employed.

If that means that Lulu is in a front and center story where she is not painted in the most flattering light, so be it. That is what soaps are all about. Drama. Conflict. Good people doing bad things. Bad people doing good things. Well, you get the picture.

You know, we get that you are a Lulu fan and all but is it necessary to start so many threads about this? Maybe you can combine it all into one 'I love Lulu and hate Maxie' thread or something like that. Just a suggestion.

#4   2013/11/15 09:30AM
    Monkey Mama

Quote ghfanfare: I think the writers are pro-GH and just trying to keep the show going and the actors, crew, writers, etc. employed.

If that means that Lulu is in a front and center story where she is not painted in the most flattering light, so be it. That is what soaps are all about. Drama. Conflict. Good people doing bad things. Bad people doing good things. Well, you get the picture.

You know, we get that you are a Lulu fan and all but is it necessary to start so many threads about this? Maybe you can combine it all into one 'I love Lulu and hate Maxie' thread or something like that. Just a suggestion.

Yes, just 1 thread would be much better than a new one for every single scene.

I do wish Laura was there so she could talk some sense into her daughter for being so evil.

#5   2013/11/15 10:41AM
    MikeLikesSoaps

I HATE this nu-Lulu! She has totally changed and ruined the character - JMB Please come back!

#6   2013/11/15 10:53PM
    genhospchat

There is a VERY good reason majority f the people you mentioned arent there, they are no longer on the show right and Stefan is dead so that would be creepy to see him sitting there. Oh and Lucas is Maxie's cousin as well so where would he sit, in the middle aisle to be fair to both? Oh right he can't sit anywhere because he's not on the show! Lulu has support by Luke and Tracy by them taking care of the baby. Nik should be there but he isn't.

Who is Maxie suppose to have but her mom and Mac, who are her only family left, no one (I mean Lulu should have 20 people and Maxie only Mac)? Now Anna should be there as well as her godmother but alas, she's locked away. Maxie hasn't had her mom on the show in 15 years, so in all that time has not had her mom there to support her, but yes how dare she have her mom there for her for once. The nerve of these writers!

There is bias here but it's not coming from the writers.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/15 10:57PM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list