List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Carly and Franco in Bed

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Carly and Franco in Bed

Started by sb0457 at 2013/11/14 05:36PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/15 08:06PM, Views: 529, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/11/14 05:36PM
    Carly and Franco in Bed
    sb0457

I may be in the minority, but I did not like Carly and Franco in bed together.. It had an ick factor to it and didn't look right. I can't forget all of the awful things he did and fake saving Michael didn't work for me. I was looking forward to seeing Derek and Carly in bed!

#2   2013/11/14 05:48PM
    Re: Carly and Franco in Bed
    ashuri-chan

I agree, it was sick and just disgusting. That woman has no morals and doesn't give a damn about her kids! Next thing you know she'll fall into bed with Jerry.

#3   2013/11/14 05:54PM
    sb0457

Jerry, he is a devil alright, and I can see him and Carly together..I like RH as an actor but he just doesn't click as a romantic lead!

#4   2013/11/15 06:23AM
    stonecoldhot

And where was Joss while Carly was in bed with Franco, no one can say Carly is ignoring Joss, because she is with Jax any more! Who is watching Joss now with Carly running all over the place, and now she is putting Franco in to their lves. The ruination of not Emma but Joss

#5   2013/11/15 06:34AM
    ransomha

Liked Carly with Sonny and Jax, that's about it.

#6   2013/11/15 06:36AM
    ransomha

Quote stonecoldhot: And where was Joss while Carly was in bed with Franco, no one can say Carly is ignoring Joss, because she is with Jax any more! Who is watching Joss now with Carly running all over the place, and now she is putting Franco in to their lves. The ruination of not Emma but Joss

It was night time.
    You'd think Joss would be home in bed with Carly's live in nanny.
    Carly was out for the evening at the art show.

Sam was out too.
    People with children do go out.

#7   2013/11/15 06:42AM
    Bettie Davis

I liked seeing Carly with Franco, I actually saw a softer side to Carly that I haven't seen in a while. Good Morning Rans!

#8   2013/11/15 06:52AM
    ransomha

Quote Bettie Davis: I liked seeing Carly with Franco, I actually saw a softer side to Carly that I haven't seen in a while. Good Morning Rans!

OT: Good morning Bettie. T G I F ...have a great weekend.

#9   2013/11/15 04:02PM
    stupit cupit

I agree. Carly and Franco doesn't do it for me. I feel like Carly is slumming it.

#10   2013/11/15 08:06PM
    Meeksmonk

All he had to do was save her son and she fell right into bed with him...after she made such a huge deal about it not feeling right because of Michael and Joss. HA! Carly is a hot mess. Always has been, always will be. Smh.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list