List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Question Robin

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Question Robin

Started by Mrs. Lansing at 2013/11/14 03:20PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/14 07:09PM, Views: 1413, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/11/14 03:20PM
    Question Robin
    Mrs. Lansing

I do not know if this has been discussed, but does Robin look pregnant to anyone else? Does anyone know if the actress is pregnant?

#2   2013/11/14 03:22PM
    Re: Question Robin
    oltllover

Quote Mrs. Lansing: I do not know if this has been discussed, but does Robin look pregnant to anyone else? Does anyone know if the actress is pregnant?

there is a pic of her drinking what looks like beer on her twitter page so I doubt it. not everyone is a size 3.

#3   2013/11/14 03:29PM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote oltllover:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing: I do not know if this has been discussed, but does Robin look pregnant to anyone else? Does anyone know if the actress is pregnant?

there is a pic of her drinking what looks like beer on her twitter page so I doubt it. not everyone is a size 3.

Oh dear! I was afraid of posting this because it might seem offensive, but was not my intent. Just a fact of life for all of us as we get older. Cheers!

#4   2013/11/14 03:37PM
    oltllover

Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote oltllover:

Oh dear! I was afraid of posting this because it might seem offensive, but was not my intent. Just a fact of life for all of us as we get older. Cheers!

I didn't take you question as offensive, its a legitimate question and I am only thinking no because of the pic but I don't know for a fact. KMc is a short girl so any "weight" will show on her. not implying anything either.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/14 03:38PM
    #5   2013/11/14 04:17PM
    mauimama

I don't think she's pregnant - but she certainly has added some extra pounds - her face is pudgy and she's "kinda thick". Now MAXIE, on the other hand looks terrific with those added pounds. Bless her heart, she was so frail and thin when she was sick!

#6   2013/11/14 04:40PM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote oltllover:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote oltllover:

I didn't take you question as offensive, its a legitimate question and I am only thinking no because of the pic but I don't know for a fact. KMc is a short girl so any "weight" will show on her. not implying anything either.

Good! Thanks!

#7   2013/11/14 04:41PM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote mauimama: I don't think she's pregnant - but she certainly has added some extra pounds - her face is pudgy and she's "kinda thick". Now MAXIE, on the other hand looks terrific with those added pounds. Bless her heart, she was so frail and thin when she was sick!

Kristen Storms, (Maxie) is pregnant in real life. The actor who played Johnny Z is the father, they are a couple IRL.

#8   2013/11/14 05:26PM
    sb0457

I was thinking the same thing when she first appeared on the island. I just thought it was the lab coat..

#9   2013/11/14 07:09PM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote sb0457: I was thinking the same thing when she first appeared on the island. I just thought it was the lab coat..

That's when I first started noticing too. It's the profile shots, and they are quick if you noticed! The bump doesn't look like regular weight gain...it looks like a baby bump! But not sure because the shots are quick, and that is also why I was thinking it too. If KM has just gained weight..big deal who hasn't! When I hit my 30's I was always up and down. S*&^ happens! Best of luck to her either way, but congrats KM if it is a baby bump, and all the joy and happiness to you either way!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list