List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: We Need Robert/Tristian

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

We Need Robert/Tristian

Started by maggsmay at 2013/11/14 03:08PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/16 08:22AM, Views: 327, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/11/14 03:08PM
    We Need Robert/Tristian
    maggsmay

What can we do to get Tristan to commit to GH!!!! We need scorpio!!! Scorpio's character is amazing! Tristan brings such humour, chemistry, laughter, joy..... etc etc to his character. He is a breath of fresh air, even if he has been around for ever! lol

TR and RH are two actors who i believe are invaluable to the continued success of GH!

I am not invalidating the other actors, because there are a lot of amazing actors on this show.

I am just saying that these two, TR is someone who so much to bring to this show!

Petition ? Do you think a petition to tptb would help?

what do you all think????????

#2   2013/11/15 11:09AM
    Re: We Need Robert/Tristian
    SonnylovesEmily

I truly understand what you're saying about TR. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have watched GH after L&L. Since I loved Robert and Holly. He's the only reason why I still watch GH.

#3   2013/11/15 03:43PM
    stupit cupit

Tristian and Steve Burton are traitors. Why do our people go to other soaps and GH takes all the garbage from the other soaps. Don't they get paid enough?

#4   2013/11/15 03:55PM
    Mother of an...

I don't find either to be traitors. Burton moved to TN with his family, and asked GH for more time off. For the salary they were offering, they refused. Y&R made him an offer that allowed more time off and decent pay.

The same goes for Tristan. He's not under contract, so there is no guarantee of the amount of work he'll get with GH. He was offered a contract elsewhere, so he knows how much he'll be working, how much income he'll have and for how long.

Just like most of us would, they took the better offer.

#5   2013/11/16 06:38AM
    lovelyliz

I'm glad he is going to the Y&R. At least they sign him to a contract that GH could not do and will be seen more than GH did. Honestly GH spend too much time showing these newbies and Franco. It's sad that they only had one scene yesterday him & Anna. They are more exciting than seeing Brik and her family. Poor Nick he deserve better than Britch. They are awkward together poor Nick he had stand with all those boxes behind the sofa just to appear taller.

They are fake Brick and I could never get behind this couple. TR he deserve better than what GH offered him. I hope him all the luck in the world at Y&R. I just might tune in to just see him.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/16 06:39AM
    #6   2013/11/16 07:08AM
    SonnylovesEmily

TR's the only reason why I'll put up with Y&R. Otherwise, I can't stand Y&zR.

#7   2013/11/16 08:22AM
    maggsmay

Quote Mother of an Angel: I don't find either to be traitors. Burton moved to TN with his family, and asked GH for more time off. For the salary they were offering, they refused. Y&R made him an offer that allowed more time off and decent pay.

The same goes for Tristan. He's not under contract, so there is no guarantee of the amount of work he'll get with GH. He was offered a contract elsewhere, so he knows how much he'll be working, how much income he'll have and for how long.

Just like most of us would, they took the better offer.

GH is stupid for not signing TR on to a new contract. Just look at the scenes between him and FH, even after all these years and months and years of not working together, the chemistry between them is so obvious.

Personally I was always more of a Robert/Anna fan then I was Anna/ Duke fan.

Always thought the chemistry between TR and FH was stronger and better.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list