List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Maxie will go after Dante next. To spite Lulu.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Maxie will go after Dante next. To spite Lulu.

Started by Hyatt4Life at 2013/11/14 09:28AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/14 07:12PM, Views: 1144, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/11/14 09:28AM
    Maxie will go after Dante next. To spite Lulu.
    Hyatt4Life

Maxie Jones is so careless and so selfish and I be willing to bet if Spinelli marries Ellie, Maxie will be making her moves on Lulu's husband Dante. Maxie stole Lulu's dream of having a baby with her husband and she was careless during her pregnancy with Lante's baby as well. So I certainly wouldn't put it past the hussy to go after Lulu's husband because she doesn't want to be alone and also since Lulu doesn't want to be her friend any longer. So that is why I can see Maxie trying to steal Dante away from Lulu. All that hussy will have to do is (if she wins this custody case) tell Dante that he is more than welcome to come by and see the baby anytime he wants. And knowing gullible Dante, he would more than likely fall for the okie doke. You see Maxie is that darn evil, she won't stop at breaking Lulu's heart by taking the baby back, she will go for the gusto and take Dante away from Lulu as well because that is the kind of immoral person that she is. She cares for no one other than her pathetic self.

#2   2013/11/14 09:54AM
    Re: Maxie will go after Dante next. To spite Lulu.
    oliveyou

Quote Hyatt4Life: Maxie Jones is so careless and so selfish and I be willing to bet if Spinelli marries Ellie, Maxie will be making her moves on Lulu's husband Dante. Maxie stole Lulu's dream of having a baby with her husband and she was careless during her pregnancy with Lante's baby as well. So I certainly wouldn't put it past the hussy to go after Lulu's husband because she doesn't want to be alone and also since Lulu doesn't want to be her friend any longer. So that is why I can see Maxie trying to steal Dante away from Lulu. All that hussy will have to do is (if she wins this custody case) tell Dante that he is more than welcome to come by and see the baby anytime he wants. And knowing gullible Dante, he would more than likely fall for the okie doke. You see Maxie is that darn evil, she won't stop at breaking Lulu's heart by taking the baby back, she will go for the gusto and take Dante away from Lulu as well because that is the kind of immoral person that she is. She cares for no one other than her pathetic self.

Are we watching the same show right now?!? Maxie is NOT that spiteful. She has no interest in Dante in that manner whatsoever. You make it seem as though Maxie only wants the baby to hurt Lulu. This is nowhere near true. Do you not see how much it is hurting Maxie to cause this pain to her (former) best friend, and how much it pains her to see Lulu be this ruthless in trying to keep Connie? There is no way on Earth Maxie would go after Dante
    And even if she did try to go after Dante (which would be HIGHLY unlikely), he is not "gullible," as you say, enough to fall for that. He's a smart cop and a loyal husband.

#3   2013/11/14 10:45AM
    Monkey Mama

Quote oliveyou:
    Quote Hyatt4Life: Maxie Jones is so careless and so selfish and I be willing to bet if Spinelli marries Ellie, Maxie will be making her moves on Lulu's husband Dante. Maxie stole Lulu's dream of having a baby with her husband and she was careless during her pregnancy with Lante's baby as well. So I certainly wouldn't put it past the hussy to go after Lulu's husband because she doesn't want to be alone and also since Lulu doesn't want to be her friend any longer. So that is why I can see Maxie trying to steal Dante away from Lulu. All that hussy will have to do is (if she wins this custody case) tell Dante that he is more than welcome to come by and see the baby anytime he wants. And knowing gullible Dante, he would more than likely fall for the okie doke. You see Maxie is that darn evil, she won't stop at breaking Lulu's heart by taking the baby back, she will go for the gusto and take Dante away from Lulu as well because that is the kind of immoral person that she is. She cares for no one other than her pathetic self.

Are we watching the same show right now?!? Maxie is NOT that spiteful. She has no interest in Dante in that manner whatsoever. You make it seem as though Maxie only wants the baby to hurt Lulu. This is nowhere near true. Do you not see how much it is hurting Maxie to cause this pain to her (former) best friend, and how much it pains her to see Lulu be this ruthless in trying to keep Connie? There is no way on Earth Maxie would go after Dante
    And even if she did try to go after Dante (which would be HIGHLY unlikely), he is not "gullible," as you say, enough to fall for that. He's a smart cop and a loyal husband.

I can't take a single opinion of this poster seriously. It's obvious she just hates Maxie, almost to the point of taking this s/l personally. But if Maxie found the cure for cancer I think this poster would even find fault in her for it.... yikes!

#4   2013/11/14 10:54AM
    JaneDoe

You obviously hate Maxie... and that's cool, but I think your hate for her is clouding your opinion of what is taking place on screen. Maxie has her faults and we all know she's made some horrible mistakes, but she's proven to be very loyal to Lulu. Loyal enough to think she could give up her own flesh and blood for her happiness. She was wrong and she just couldn't go through with it. She's made it painfully obvious how much this is hurting her. She doesn't want to hurt Lulu and Dante, but she can't walk away from HER OWN CHILD. This is a tough situation for both ladies and I've been a HUGE fan of Lulu's. I loved their friendship and I'm sad to see this come between them, but the fact remains that this baby girl belongs to her biological parents.

#5   2013/11/14 10:54AM
    akita

Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote oliveyou:

I can't take a single opinion of this poster seriously. It's obvious she just hates Maxie, almost to the point of taking this s/l personally. But if Maxie found the cure for cancer I think this poster would even find fault in her for it.... yikes!

I think this is nothing more than someone trying to bait someone into an argument. NOTHING SHE/HE said is true. Better to skip.

#6   2013/11/14 12:14PM
    ransomha

That would be on Dante. He's the one married to Lulu.
    A committed husband can't be taken, right?

#7   2013/11/14 03:39PM
    Bizlet

I really can't stand either one of them at point and just want the court the to award the baby to Dante and Spinelli along as promise as they to change the baby's name to anything but Connie.

#8   2013/11/14 07:09PM
    bellasmema

Bottom LINE it is MAXIE's BABY GIVE IT BACK!!!!

#9   2013/11/14 07:12PM
    bellasmema

I can't stand Lulu and I hope she pays by not getting her own baby (Ben)!!! and Dante leaves her!!! She needs to suffer for all she has done!!! I am so sick of her saying my baby girl!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list