List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Lulu doesn't have to bow down to Maxie.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lulu doesn't have to bow down to Maxie.

Started by Hyatt4Life at 2013/11/14 06:23AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/15 11:12AM, Views: 566, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/11/14 06:23AM
    Lulu doesn't have to bow down to Maxie.
    Hyatt4Life

Lulu is more of a legacy character than Maxie. And if any one should be bowing down is Maxie to Lulu. Guess who parents had the most viewed wedding? It was Lulu's parents of course. Frisco and Felicia never measured up to Luke and Laura's status or popularity. And Lulu is more important to the show than Maxie is.

#2   2013/11/14 09:13AM
    Re: Lulu doesn't have to bow down to Maxie.
    Miz M

Quote Hyatt4Life: Lulu is more of a legacy character than Maxie. And if any one should be bowing down is Maxie to Lulu. Guess who parents had the most viewed wedding? It was Lulu's parents of course. Frisco and Felicia never measured up to Luke and Laura's status or popularity. And Lulu is more important to the show than Maxie is.

I have to respectfully disagree (and, for the record, I don't think anyone believes that one character should bow down to another or that one is more important than the other in this case). I looked it up. The character of Maxie Jones was introduced in 1993, as a child she received a heart transplant from Bobbie and Tony's daughter, BJ, (who was killed by a drunk driver - and that scene where Tony says goodbye still guts me). Maxie is the daughter of Felicia and Frisco Jones, who are both legacy characters on GH.

On the other hand, the character of Lulu Spencer was introduced in 1994, but didn't really have a pivotal role on the show until she was a teenager (except I'm kind of remembering some kind of illness when she was an infant). Yes, her parents are the legendary Luke and Laura, but if you think about it, Felicia and Frisco Jones were kind of the new generation Luke and Laura after Tony Geary and Genie Francis left the show for a few years.

Just my opinion, doesn't make it right/doesn't make it wrong.

#3   2013/11/14 10:22AM
    Nightmoves

Quote Hyatt4Life: Lulu is more of a legacy character than Maxie. And if any one should be bowing down is Maxie to Lulu. Guess who parents had the most viewed wedding? It was Lulu's parents of course. Frisco and Felicia never measured up to Luke and Laura's status or popularity. And Lulu is more important to the show than Maxie is.

This is entirely irrelevant to the current s/l IMO. And to the bolded, that is your opinion.

#4   2013/11/14 10:37AM
    IslandGirl33

Yes Maxie indeed has been around longer than Lulu so I do not agree with the OP's view or reasoning.

But more importantly, OP: What in the world does the popularity of a parents wedding have to do with the legacy of a character?

The bottom line is, it really doesn't matter who has been around longer, who has had more s/l's or who is more important to the show! It simply IS NOT Lulu's baby and she has NO rights... period!

#5   2013/11/14 01:43PM
    Insxx

You people talking about legacy this and that. Who cares?No one owe them a thing. No one is going to do any bowing down to anyone. Just because you have been on a while do not make you the cream of the crop,it means you still have a job.GH is paying Lulu because she been on a while, they go by her fans and the ratings and by the focus groups. legacy have nothing to do with nothing!Some of those legacy people need to go anyway because they have frizzled out years ago. Maxie better not bow down to some Lulu!

#6   2013/11/14 03:27PM
    Layngel

I disagree. Faison is a legacy character and no one is expected to bow down to him. How long you have been on the show has no bearing on anything except back story.

#7   2013/11/15 11:12AM
    akita

Pure craziness. No needs to bow to anyone aaaaand this not an opinion, it's just fact. Maxie is actually a little higher on the importance list (if they even have one) so sorry.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list