List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: If Dante turns on Lulu over this baby drama...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

If Dante turns on Lulu over this baby drama...

Started by Hyatt4Life at 2013/11/14 06:09AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/14 03:20PM, Views: 880, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/11/14 06:09AM
    If Dante turns on Lulu over this baby drama...
    Hyatt4Life

If Dante turns on Lulu regarding this baby drama, I want to see Lulu get revenge on Dante big time. I want Nikolas if he is the one who finds out that Ben is Lante's son, I only want him to tell Lulu only. Then I want Lulu to have Milo to pretend to be Ben's bio father and marry Lulu and put his name on Ben's birth certificate. And then I want Nikolas and Lulu swear Milo to secretacy to never tell Dante that Ben is his son. Because if Dante turns his back on his wife and side with Maxie and Spinelli he will then deserve to lose his wife and his son. Because a husband and a wife are supposed to be loyal to each other and no one else.

#2   2013/11/14 07:06AM
    Re: If Dante turns on Lulu over this baby drama...
    JaneDoe

I think Dante is having a normal HUMAN reaction to what's happening. Even his mother is seeing it. Regardless of how they feel about Maxie and what happened, they are still trying to ruin her life to get to keep a child that is not theirs. I have no idea how this will affect their relationship. Lulu is out of control IMO. I do have sympathy for her and I understand why she'd hate Maxie.... but she's taking it too far and I think it's going to come back to bite her in the arse. Everyone is warning her. Her lawyer, and now I think Dante is close to drawing the line.

#3   2013/11/14 07:12AM
    Mother of an...

Quote JaneDoe: I think Dante is having a normal HUMAN reaction to what's happening. Even his mother is seeing it. Regardless of how they feel about Maxie and what happened, they are still trying to ruin her life to get to keep a child that is not theirs. I have no idea how this will affect their relationship. Lulu is out of control IMO. I do have sympathy for her and I understand why she'd hate Maxie.... but she's taking it too far and I think it's going to come back to bite her in the arse. Everyone is warning her. Her lawyer, and now I think Dante is close to drawing the line.

You could see it in Dante's face just after the christening. While talking to his mother, he acknowledged that this wasn't his child, and he didn't have the right to keep her from her parents. He could see through his pain and noted that he understood them-he too would fight tooth and nail for any of his biological kids.

#4   2013/11/14 07:30AM
    tel4plm

Sorry Hyatt, I respectfully disagree with you.

First of all, I want Lante to remain a cohesive team - not one against the other.

Second - I don't EVER want Nik playing games with a baby. He had that ugly game played against him (anyone remember Carly and Jax?) and I can't imagine him doing the same to anyone.

If Dante "turns his back on his wife and sides with Maxie and Spinelli," he does it in accordance with the law. Plus, I don't think he's turning his back on his wife. Sorry, but you can't keep someone else's child. And, if he has to be the voice of reason, so be it.

#5   2013/11/14 07:50AM
    daisylover

Sorry Hyatt, but I have to agree with the other posters.
    First, I don't believe Dante would EVER turn on Lulu, but I do see him trying to help her through this and being her voice of reason.
    Yes, I too have seen from the day of the christening, after he got over his original shock, horror and well deserved rage that he knew what the end result should be. I think he is resigning himself to the expected outcome and he's only going to try to get Lulu to come to that realization too.
    I'm not saying it will be easy and I believe it will cause some issues between Dante and Lulu, but I also think Dante will help her to finally accept that Connie belongs with her parents.
    So many people think Lulu is doing this to punish Maxie, or out of spite, but I see a woman who wanted a child, was deceived by one of the people she trusted most not to hurt her, and now, facing the loss of the child she longed so desperately to have is frightened beyond belief that her dream is being taken away from her. I can't say I wouldn't feel the same. Yes, trying to keep the baby is irrational, but right now, she can't see things rationally. She's clinging to that child that she thinks is her last hope for a family with Dante.
    I hope Dante can help her let go before the relationship is so torn between her and Maxie that it becomes irrepairable.

#6   2013/11/14 08:20AM
    Monkey Mama

While I do think a husband & wife should stand by each other, this is not a parking ticket Lulu is fighting or a pair of Maxie's shoes Lulu is trying to keep this is a BABY & Dante needs to be the voice of reason since Lulu is going off the deep end.

#7   2013/11/14 08:38AM
    mauimama

I, for one, have never liked Dante with Shrewlu, so it wouldn't break my heart to see Dante dump that selfish twit. This "I want a baby" crap of hers is not more than "I'm bored and I need a new adventure (adventure translates to "baby") If she wanted a baby so badly she shouldn't have had an abortion... I hope to GAWD Diane brings that up in court- ASAP! (among all the other things she's done (murder, getting blacklisted by the adoption agencies)

#8   2013/11/14 01:51PM
    shepmajor

Quote Hyatt4Life: If Dante turns on Lulu regarding this baby drama, I want to see Lulu get revenge on Dante big time. I want Nikolas if he is the one who finds out that Ben is Lante's son, I only want him to tell Lulu only. Then I want Lulu to have Milo to pretend to be Ben's bio father and marry Lulu and put his name on Ben's birth certificate. And then I want Nikolas and Lulu swear Milo to secretacy to never tell Dante that Ben is his son. Because if Dante turns his back on his wife and side with Maxie and Spinelli he will then deserve to lose his wife and his son. Because a husband and a wife are supposed to be loyal to each other and no one else.

If anyone turns on the other, it will be Lulu, not Dante. Dante is unbelievably committed to that woman and has put up with a ton of baggage from the day they met.

Lulu is her father's daughter - and just does not have the determination to stick to/with anything. Look at ho wshe was so willing and eager to jump into the sack with Milo - amnesia notwithstanding. (She knew she was married and that her husband was devoted to her and would stick by her no matter what, and yet she would have tossed it aside if Milo hadn't put on the brakes.)

What Dante might/should be doing is helping her see reality, not feed her delusion/obsession - that is neither loving nor supportive. But Lulu will see it as betrayal and wouldn't hesitate to dump him and/or go jump into bed with the next available male. Lulu needs Dante to be strong and genuinely do what is actually right for her: help her see reason and reality, deal with the loss, and move on together.

#9   2013/11/14 03:20PM
    Layngel

Quote JaneDoe: I think Dante is having a normal HUMAN reaction to what's happening. Even his mother is seeing it. Regardless of how they feel about Maxie and what happened, they are still trying to ruin her life to get to keep a child that is not theirs. I have no idea how this will affect their relationship. Lulu is out of control IMO. I do have sympathy for her and I understand why she'd hate Maxie.... but she's taking it too far and I think it's going to come back to bite her in the arse. Everyone is warning her. Her lawyer, and now I think Dante is close to drawing the line.

I completely agree with this. I feel horrible for Lulu but this is going overboard Imo. I think Dante will stay by her side and help her with her grief.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list