List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Why should Lulu be denied motherhood?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why should Lulu be denied motherhood?

Started by Hyatt4Life at 2013/11/14 04:31AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/14 07:03PM, Views: 1257, Replies: 22
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/14 04:31AM
    Why should Lulu be denied motherhood?
    Hyatt4Life

Why do some people don't want Lulu to be a mom?

I don't understand why some people feel that Lulu doesn't have the right nor does she deserves to be a mother. Personally I think that Lulu does have the right to be a mother and she deserves to be one as well. Lulu loves and adores baby Connie and she has loved and adored her since day one. Lulu will be a great mother to any child. And she is ready to be a mother as well.

And now, I have being reading, not only they want her to lose Connie, but Dante as well. And they don't want her to have Ben if he turns out to be her son. What has Lulu ever done to have people wanting for her to lose everything that she loves? Nothing! She has given baby Connie more love than Maxie has. She has been nothing but a good and faithful wife to Dante. So I feel that she deserves to keep Connie and Dante and go get Ben to add to their family.

#2   2013/11/14 05:22AM
    Re: Why should Lulu be denied motherhood?
    Mrs. Lansing

I don't believe Lulu should not be able to be a mother to a child, have happiness or stay married to Dante. Lulu should have all those things, but Connie is not her child. Why do you believe that Maxie has no right to be a mother to her child?

#3   2013/11/14 05:24AM
    Bettie Davis

This is what I have been thinking, Mac tells Maxie he thought it wasn't a good idea for Maxie to do this and if I remember she really only did this to show Spin she can do a good thing for someone, all she wanted was Spin, and then she lost the baby, and it was discarded, like you know what I am thinking I don't have to say it, has no remorse of a child lost, has sex and then lies to not to protect Lulu and Dante but, for her self, and then gives birth the truth comes out, and she just thinks she can go over to Lulu and Dante's and say OH, she's mine and you can't have her, and don't forget Lulu and Dante have loved and bonded with Connie, no she does not deserve Connie and who cares what kind of past these two had Maxie did so wrong this time but, this is my opinion.

#4   2013/11/14 06:15AM
    Bizlet

The bottom no matter how bad you feel for Lante and Lulu in the real world the law is not on their side. Bringing both their histories in front of a family court judge the only thing Lulu might gain is Connie's trip to foster care. She probably would be awarded to Mac.
    They both were bad girls in their youth. They slept around Lulu has actually killed someone. Slept with her step brother, had a mobster boyfriend just like Maxie. She is not squeaky clean.

#5   2013/11/14 07:00AM
    Mother of an...

Quote Bizlet: The bottom no matter how bad you feel for Lante and Lulu in the real world the law is not on their side. Bringing both their histories in front of a family court judge the only thing Lulu might gain is Connie's trip to foster care. She probably would be awarded to Mac.
    They both were bad girls in their youth. They slept around Lulu has actually killed someone. Slept with her step brother, had a mobster boyfriend just like Maxie. She is not squeaky clean.

Diane was pretty on the mark on real world legalities when she noted that Maxie and Spin had the right to file kidnapping charges against Lante when they refused to surrender the baby once they knew it wasn't their child. Alexis also told Lante the baby wasn't theirs-they needed to get Maxie and Spin to sign away their parental rights, and adopt. None of that has happened. In real life, our screw ups like affairs, don't get our kids taken away as unfit parents. They look at your parenting record, or in the absence of any previous parenting, they look to see if you have harmed or acted inappropriately with children in the past. Someone can go to jail for a felony, and upon their release, their kids are returned to them.

#6   2013/11/14 07:00AM
    JaneDoe

I don't think I've heard anyone say that they don't think Lulu should be a mom. She just should not be a mom to THIS baby because she isn't hers.

#7   2013/11/14 07:04AM
    ransomha

Three generations of mental illness should be considered and watched carefully. Genetic testing should be considered.

But to clarify, this should not prevent her from motherhood.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/14 07:11AM
    #8   2013/11/14 07:37AM
    Bizlet

Quote JaneDoe: I don't think I've heard anyone say that they don't think Lulu should be a mom. She just should not be a mom to THIS baby because she isn't hers.

I agree I think Lulu should be a mom to Ben or whatever they decide to rename him. But Connie legally is Maxie and Spinelli's child you have sympathy for Lante but the contract they entered in to was their baby not Spixies.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/14 07:38AM
    #9   2013/11/14 07:47AM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote JaneDoe: I don't think I've heard anyone say that they don't think Lulu should be a mom. She just should not be a mom to THIS baby because she isn't hers.

I agree I think Lulu should be a mom to Ben or whatever they decide to rename him. But Connie legally is Maxie and Spinelli's child you have sympathy for Lante but the contract they entered in to was their baby not Spixies.

I think a lot of people do not think that Maxie should have Connie because they do not like Maxie. I have known many people over the years that I did not like, but I don't think that is a reason to have their children taken from them.
    Maxie bonded with the baby when she carried that baby in her own body for nine months. Maxie bonded with that child when that child fed off of Maxie own blood. Maxie bonded with that child when she went through labor. Maxie is a mother, and has every right to her child. I understand Lulu being angry and hurt because of Maxie keeping the truth from her, but being angry and feeling betrayed is no reason to exact such cruel revenge as what Lulu is doing IMO.

#10   2013/11/14 08:15AM
    Monkey Mama

Quote Hyatt4Life: Why do some people don't want Lulu to be a mom?

I don't understand why some people feel that Lulu doesn't have the right nor does she deserves to be a mother. Personally I think that Lulu does have the right to be a mother and she deserves to be one as well. Lulu loves and adores baby Connie and she has loved and adored her since day one. Lulu will be a great mother to any child. And she is ready to be a mother as well.

And now, I have being reading, not only they want her to lose Connie, but Dante as well. And they don't want her to have Ben if he turns out to be her son. What has Lulu ever done to have people wanting for her to lose everything that she loves? Nothing! She has given baby Connie more love than Maxie has. She has been nothing but a good and faithful wife to Dante. So I feel that she deserves to keep Connie and Dante and go get Ben to add to their family.

Lulu should not be denied Motherhood, no one has said such. She SHOULD be denied another woman's child though.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list