List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Have they forgotten

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Have they forgotten

Started by oliveyou at 2013/11/13 10:34PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/14 12:03AM, Views: 591, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/11/13 10:34PM
    Have they forgotten
    oliveyou

that Franco is a viable match for Danny? He wasn't before because of the cancer, but he's in remission now as well, and if his cells are cancer free, he could easily donate bone marrow, as well. If they remembered this, Julian/Derek would be more expendable.

Don't get me wrong, I love the Julian character. He seems very gray. But you'd think Sonny would realize this...

#2   2013/11/13 11:20PM
    Re: Have they forgotten
    cardgirl

Quote oliveyou: that Franco is a viable match for Danny? He wasn't before because of the cancer, but he's in remission now as well, and if his cells are cancer free, he could easily donate bone marrow, as well. If they remembered this, Julian/Derek would be more expendable.

Don't get me wrong, I love the Julian character. He seems very gray. But you'd think Sonny would realize this...

It does not matter that Franco is in remission. Silas did additional testing and he has a cancer marker which means his cancer could return at anytime. If he give's Danny any marrow, he could pass on the marker to Danny which would increase Danny's chances of coming out of remission. Franco can never be a donor for anybody who needs marrow because of the marker he has. Also since Franco is NOT directly related to Jason or Danny, it not physically possible that they share any of the same genes like he would have if he had been Jason's twin. He is a distant cousin to Danny and it is unlikely that he would be a match. If Heather and Susan had been sibling and not cousins Franco might have been a match but this way, unlikely.

Either way Franco can't be donor for anybody not even a blood donor because of the cancer marker. So, Julian is really Danny's only hope. Kiki was not a match. Ava might be a match because she is Julian's sister. Lucas if he ever shows up might be a match because he is Sam's brother.

#3   2013/11/13 11:26PM
    oliveyou

Quote cardgirl:
    Quote oliveyou: that Franco is a viable match for Danny? He wasn't before because of the cancer, but he's in remission now as well, and if his cells are cancer free, he could easily donate bone marrow, as well. If they remembered this, Julian/Derek would be more expendable.

It does not matter that Franco is in remission. Silas did additional testing and he has a cancer marker which means his cancer could return at anytime. If he give's Danny any marrow, he could pass on the marker to Danny which would increase Danny's chances of coming out of remission. Franco can never be a donor for anybody who needs marrow because of the marker he has. Also since Franco is NOT directly related to Jason or Danny, it not physically possible that they share any of the same genes like he would have if he had been Jason's twin. He is a distant cousin to Danny and it is unlikely that he would be a match. If Heather and Susan had been sibling and not cousins Franco might have been a match but this way, unlikely.

Either way Franco can't be donor for anybody not even a blood donor because of the cancer marker. So, Julian is really Danny's only hope. Kiki was not a match. Ava might be a match because she is Julian's sister. Lucas if he ever shows up might be a match because he is Sam's brother.

Oh, I'm sorry. I must've missed that.

#4   2013/11/13 11:33PM
    cardgirl

Quote oliveyou:
    Quote cardgirl:

No worries. With all of Frodd's reincarnations in the past months it hard to keep up with what he is doing or can do or can't do. Frodd is not one of my favorite's.

I love Julian though. He is so shrewd and smart. I am hoping against hope that when is was in witness protection he crossed over and became a good guy and not a mobster and is only doing this to trap Sonny and bring him down once and for all. I know that is a stretch a wish if you will but it could happen it's a soap. If Franco who was a serial killer crazy man can be redeemed so can a once was mobster. I think he made a deal with the WSB to go after Sonny. That would keep him around and help him be a family with Sam and Danny.

#5   2013/11/13 11:34PM
    oliveyou

Quote cardgirl:
    Quote oliveyou:
    Quote cardgirl:

No worries. With all of Frodd's reincarnations in the past months it hard to keep up with what he is doing or can do or can't do. Frodd is not one of my favorite's.

I love Julian though. He is so shrewd and smart. I am hoping against hope that when is was in witness protection he crossed over and became a good guy and not a mobster and is only doing this to trap Sonny and bring him down once and for all. I know that is a stretch a wish if you will but it could happen it's a soap. If Franco who was a serial killer crazy man can be redeemed so can a once was mobster. I think he made a deal with the WSB to go after Sonny. That would keep him around and help him be a family with Sam and Danny.

I mean, hey, something somewhat similar happened with Michael in the last season of Burn Notice. I'm with you.

#6   2013/11/13 11:49PM
    cardgirl

Quote oliveyou:
    Quote cardgirl:
    Quote oliveyou:
    Quote cardgirl:

I mean, hey, something somewhat similar happened with Michael in the last season of Burn Notice. I'm with you.

It did???? I love that show. I was sick a lot last year so I missed the whole season almost. Anyway, I am for anything that gets rid of Sonny. I loved Sonny is the Stone and Robin days but they have ruined him and made him so hateful and unless they can undo that, I would just as soon he go away. Julian can stay though. Did you see him in his undies today???? YUMMMY!!!!!

#7   2013/11/13 11:55PM
    oliveyou

Quote cardgirl:
    Quote oliveyou:
    Quote cardgirl:
    Quote oliveyou:
    Quote cardgirl:

It did???? I love that show. I was sick a lot last year so I missed the whole season almost. Anyway, I am for anything that gets rid of Sonny. I loved Sonny is the Stone and Robin days but they have ruined him and made him so hateful and unless they can undo that, I would just as soon he go away. Julian can stay though. Did you see him in his undies today???? YUMMMY!!!!!

Ahh yes! I rewatched it a few times
    Man was that slap [from Alexis] impactful!

#8   2013/11/14 12:03AM
    cardgirl

Quote oliveyou:
    Quote cardgirl:
    Quote oliveyou:
    Quote cardgirl:
    Quote oliveyou:
    Quote cardgirl:

Ahh yes! I rewatched it a few times
    Man was that slap [from Alexis] impactful!

Alexis is a hypocrite. She does not want her family to associated with the mob, she broke up with Sean because he kills for Sonny....but she is Sonny's lawyer and was a long time ago to. I am on the fence about her being with Julian because she is so self righteous and really bad at relationships. But they do have chemistry better chemistry than Franco and Carly I think.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list