List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I wish I could smack that smug look off Liz's fac.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I wish I could smack that smug look off Liz's fac.

Started by fairygirl69 at 2013/11/13 03:42PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/15 04:14AM, Views: 1647, Replies: 37
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2013/11/14 03:02PM
    Re: I wish I could smack that smug look off Liz's fac.
    texas beauty

I agree 100 percent. liz is so fakey,

#32   2013/11/14 03:37PM
    jl4ever

Alexis could not call Lucky to the stand since he's snotting his way across Ireland or is it Africa these days? So, Liz was ordered to testify what Maxie did to her and Lucky's marriage. Maxie then confirmed that she DID indeed destroyed LnL666's marriage and family with Cam.

#33   2013/11/14 07:02PM
    bellasmema

I don't understand why Diane is doing anything!!! Lulu and Liz should also be thrown under the bus!!!

#34   2013/11/14 07:05PM
    bellasmema

When she lied on the adoption papers she was basically declared an UNFIT PARENT!!! so why should they be able to have someone else's baby????

#35   2013/11/14 09:54PM
    genhospchat

Quote oltllover:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote oltllover: I agree Liz had no choice if she was subpoenaed, but I don't understand why Diane didn't question her all she had to do was ask Liz if she thought that past bad deeds justified taking away a child and since Liz has been no angel and certainly would never want her children taken away from her because of a long list of things she has done then her answer would be NO a mother should have her child and that would be be that.

Liz was called as a witness, her opinion doesn't matter to the care. This is about facts, not what witnesses think. Now what Diane should have done was asked Liz her relationship with Maxie now and how Liz feels about Maxie now, to try to show change in Maxie.

on the one hand you say that "her opinion doesn't matter" and then you say that Diane should have asked Liz how she FEELS about Maxie now, that would be OPINION. but regardless this is a family court not criminal and in these types of cases opinions do matter and a judge can take them into consideration.

No I said what is Liz's relationship with Maxie now, after all that Maxie did to Liz, that in no way is asking her opinion of how she thinks Maxie would be as a mother.

Liz could say "I forgave her and we have been there for each other through some hard times since." She's not giving an opinion but showing that Maxie's past deeds have changed her and she shouldn't be judged on them.

I worked in Family Law for many years (big reason I like to debate...that is a joke I use to have with some friends on here) and no, the judge does not care about Liz's opinion as to if she thinks Maxie would be a good mom.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/14 09:56PM
    #36   2013/11/14 10:00PM
    genhospchat

Quote ransomha: IF Liz wanted to, she could have had a different spin to her testimony.

Saying that they got past their mistakes and Maxie has grown since that time.

IF Liz wanted to.

If she was asked to

#37   2013/11/14 10:03PM
    genhospchat

Quote Insxx:
    Quote ransomha: Liz actually looked pained to testify. I saw no joy in her face at all. And everything she said was true.

When another woman gives your husband drugs, sleeps with him , then fakes a pregnancy, it doesn't matter what she's done in her life, that is still something she would never forgive or forget.

I'm on Maxie's side but, if Liz was subpoenaed , she had no choice.

Suppose no one ever forgave Liz?She did the same thing that Maxie did when Lucky was married to someone else, except she checked herself in the mental ward. In the time all that was going down, Liz was bust trapping Jason. At the time she was all about getting another man. Of all the people to call Liz was a joke.ITA she is annoying and dumb and she acts as if PC men owe her something because she have lived there for a while. With that outfit she had on I have no ideal she would try to be prissy.She helped with drugs for Lucky also(he was Married)but of course she favor words, we have history and I know him. Girl, the world is round, and they have planes,trains and etc.

Again, no relevance

#38   2013/11/15 04:14AM
    ransomha

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote ransomha: IF Liz wanted to, she could have had a different spin to her testimony.

Saying that they got past their mistakes and Maxie has grown since that time.

IF Liz wanted to.

If she was asked to

She was asked to tell the truth.

You can say the same words with a different spin .
    Not that I blame Liz. Some things are unforgivable but, Liz did forgive Maxie.
    She could have said " When Maxie was very young she.......
    Maxie made some serious mistakes when she was 17.......
    Tone, wording, her delivery could have been more sympathetic IF she felt Maxie's past was indeed in her past and she felt Maxie should get her daughter.

It's as much HOW you say something as WHAT you say.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list